1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

JollyPlus Discussion

Apr 21, 2006

1. I'm really thinking about getting Jise. She's exactly what I'm looking for face wise, I hope I raise up enough money soon.

2. Thank You for sharing the new dolls

3. Gise is very beautiful :nosebleed the pics for the clothes do not work for me, is it just me or is anyone else having that problem?

4. Wow! Your dolls are beautiful!! I hope Your buisness is sucessful ^_^!

5. Maybe it is the problem of out server (TT
      Please try refresh and it should work again (^^;;

6. Thank You :)

7. Oh, oh oh! Helen added nude-head pictures. I thought they were lovely before, I'm completely lost now. I don't know that I can name any other dolls with that kind of exotic beauty.

8. I'm stuck between Arbor and Gise, I'm probably going to go with Arbor first... and then save up for Gise ;-;

9. Oh, they are pretty. I'm stuck between a Jise and a Gise. I don't think they are the same mold, as one is female, however... I would love to see a Jise on a male body. I wonder if it would be somewhat perportion-ate...

10. Has anyone actually ordered yet? I'd really like to order Gise once things settle down in my life in a couple months when I have room to bring him home *lol* but I'd really like to see owner photos first...

11. I'm working on it. Even my boyfriend likes Jise, and he's normally a nitpicker when it comes to Objects D' Art. I'm going to be working on extra clothes for the marketplace today to put towards her plane "ticket".

According to Helen all the bodies are compatible with both male and female bodies. And, now that we can see them bare, there is no dout they are all different sculpts. Crafted by the same hand, with the same flavour, but all quite unique.

(I haven't been this excited about a compnay since Soom made Gena!)

12. ( <3 Gena ^__^ )

Ooh, I hope you get her, Glyndon.

(also hope someone gets one of the boys.... ^^; )

13. Meep meep! how could I not have seen this thread?

I've ordered a Geise-head, I like his mold and I'm looking forward to giving him my own face-up.

This is going to be a long wait for him to arrive. ;_;

14. I love Jise face so much and her face up is simply stunning. I am not so crazy about the female bodies though. Does any one know if they match the NS CP delf female bodies and if the heads are in good scale for the mentioned bodies?

15. I love Daisy, she's perfect for my second doll! After I get Lishe settled I'm gonna start saving for her, I guess I'll get her next summer.

16. Hhhmn, this hasn't been commented in for years! How sad! Jollyplus make prettyful dolls. Anyone else still alive here?

Here's mine, an older Gise, Xavier, bought head and body seperate off the marketplace and my very first SD.
      [​IMG]
      He has strange knee issues... they have a habit of bending forward in a most unnatural looking way. It's an older body, ntot he new double jointed ones. Anyone else got this issue? Anyone SOLVED it?

17. LillyKitten your doll is gorgeous. I have an older female Jollyplus body. I love the looks of the body but she is really kicky. I restrung and hot glued her with not much help.

Maybe someone here will have a solution.

18. Thanks! :aheartbea

He's not kicky, his knee joint is werid, only a small part of it actually sits on the balljoint and it sort of bends the wrong way, he also doesn't stand well. I might have to wire him. Thanks though!

Is your girl body a double jointed one? What head do you have for it?

19. My body is also single jointed. The joints on it seem fine so I don't think thats the problem for me.

I have a Vamp Lu-Wen head on it. I think Lu-Wen makes a beautiful girl especially since its such a small head. I've got to get some pictures up soon to show her off.

20. Perhaps the knee joints are different, boys to girls. Xavier has a remarkably chunky body, he's more heavyset then most SD boys..

Pictures please! :aheartbea