1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

JollyPlus Discussion

Apr 21, 2006

1. My Gise, Ambar, is on an AOD old body so I can't say anything about the Jollyplus body joints. I only can say I love his head sculpt. I'm considering changing his make up for a more masculine one but he's so incredibly handsome like that I find it quite hard...

[​IMG]

2. Thanks anyway... Its just nice to see someone posting here!

Your Ambar is stunning though! You do the face up?

3. No, it was made by a friend who is no longer involved in BJDs, so he doesn't do make ups either. That's another reason I'm reluctant to change it - he's unique.

Your Xavier is stunning too. I think Gise is such a handsome boy, I'm surprised there are so few ones out there...

4. Thank you!

That's sad- he obviously had talent for face ups, its really lovely. But if you feel it doesn't suit your boy, then you should go with what suits him.

Its a pity Gise is overlooked- Jollyplus in general, they have such lovely sculpts... I haven't seen many of the other boy, Arbor, less then any of the others.

5. Woot, good to see Gise works on an AOD body... I've been thinking about getting a Gise head and a female AOD body for one of my character dolls, but I didn't know if the resin would match well enough to do so. You're Gise looks wonderful!
      Of course, I like the other sculpts too

6. That would work really well, Gise seems to be a wonderfully androgeneous face that goes well either way. What are your plans for her?

7. She'll be the girl-friend to my Daniel- Shauna Kei. Probably have a face-up done to make her more feminine.

8. Does anybody know when the Jolly Plus dolls will be available again? I've seen that the dollheart homepage changed and at the moment there are only clothes etc. online but not the dolls which they usually sold. My sister would like to order Gise and we don't know any other retailer for Jolly Plus dolls.

9. JollyPlus is notoriously hard to get a hold of. I run a doll dealership for Australia and have been trying to pick them up for AGES with no luck... They're pretty uncommunicative and hard to get ahold of... perhaps that's why they've been shut down on Dollheart for a bit?

10. @Sillypeach: Thank you! I hope she'll soon have the money to get this boy.

@ LillyKitten: Well, then I assume that they will not answer my email. I don't have any experiences with JollyPlus. I just hope that my sister will get this boy. Thanks for the information.

11. Jolly Plus dolls are available at Dollheart again. As for Gise they have 20 units in stock and my sister ordered him with face-up yesterday. I'm so curious how he looks in real life and I hope that the face-up looks as gorgeous as it looks on the promotional pictures.

12. Gise is the one in my avatar- but admittedly he is both the old version the sculpt and the old faceup (they apparently re did him) But if he's similar to my Xavier, they take really striking photos

13. His face-up changed drastically and I really like it that way. Your boy is adorable, too. He looks a little less grown up than "new" Gise.

14. I'd chastity, i'd love to see your sister's gise when he comes. I had a Gise years ago and sold him, I miss him a little sometimes!

15. Yeah, I'd be really interested in seeing how much he's changed! You can't realistically tell from photos on the site... owner pics are always far better!

16. I'm sure my sister will take lots of pictures immediately after he will arrive. I'll ask her to upload some.

17. Kinda nice to have walked into the middle of a discussion on Gise ^.^ I've never seen nearly enough pictures of him! Hopefully some one can help me out here! I'm trying to find a fairly realistic body for my poor Gise head... something along the lines of spiritdoll's elegance body but it's so hard finding a resin match for him anywhere... help?

18. My Xavier's getting a new body, a Dollzone Normal yellow- he's yellowed so ridiculosly much in his age he needs it, but his headcap inside matches Normal Pink very well, and a Dollzone 65cm or 67cm male body would match quite well, I think!

19. Dollzone is taking over my house! I'm debating because I think he's one of the very old heads (need to check with his former owner and keep forgetting)... he almost matches my DZ tan boy. The tone is right he's just a lighter shade, almost right between the tan and the white I'm not in a rush to get De a body so I might wait til you get Xavier's new body to see how the match is.