1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

JollyPlus doll opinons?

Jun 18, 2006

1. Does anyone have a Jolly Plus? If so a review please - quality, faceup, etc. What is the resin like - is it shiny like Elf Doll or matte? Daisy & Gise keep calling to me but would love to hear from an owner first.

Comparison chart with Luts indicates Jolly Plus is not a slight doll at all which I like.

Thanks,
      Rochelle

2. Thanks, I'll check this board in a few days for your review & pics. I did see the link you posted and the Gise head looks nice. I'm liking Gise and Daisy, just don't want these if they have a shiny or plastic look or are thin. Good luck with Daisy!

3. I want a jolly plus gise but i'm starting to have second thoughts *shrugs*

4. Yea it was hard to choose. I really liked Daisy's innocent face. I curious to see how well she poses and such. Depending on how much I like Daisy I'm pretty sure I want to get a Gise to go along with her. I really love the molds. We'll see if they really look as beautiful as they do in the pictures :roll: Hopefully she comes within this week....

5. Nevermind...I just got an email saying that she has just been shipped... -_-

If that's true she prolly won't be here for another 2 weeks or so :(

I ordered 2 weeks ago. Wonder why it took them that long to ship it hrm. Well I've read a lot about company's e-mails not being in sync with people's orders...I guess see what happens

6. Good luck kittensgomeow! But don't fear, EMS can be fairly fast. I had an entire doll arrive 4 days after it was shipped from Korea. And I live in Arizona. It could have taken up to a day maybe 2 days less if I lived in California.

(by the way, this isn't always the case. But under the best circumstances you shouldn't have to wait over a week for EMS shipping)

7. Thank you cynner! Makes me feel so much better!!! And I live in Cali yesss. :)

I think I've read that EMS requires a signature when delivered..true? Hope I'm home when she comes if that is the case..

Thanks again :)

8. double post >< whoops

9. She came!

[​IMG]

Her resin is gorgeous in my opnion not shiny at all.

Her face up is absolutely beautifully done!

She is a bit high strung. Maybe restring her eventaully. Her legs like to kick back and such but I got her to stand on her own!

She came in perfect condition although in my opnion her box could have been wrapped a bit better (it was all ripped up when i got it with only a thin bubble wrap around the actual doll box itself)

I posted with images in the Gallery and in the Imcoming Dolls sections for those who want more images !

10. Congrats! Daisy is very very pretty. May have to get Gise now. Thanks for posting the pic - enjoy!