1. Become a DoA Archivist!
    Volunteers Needed!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Mod team regrets to inform the community that Mirodoll is now banned from Den of Angels. Please view the following thread:
    Mirodoll Banned from DoA
    Dismiss Notice

JollyPlus doll opinons?

Jun 18, 2006

1. Does anyone have a Jolly Plus? If so a review please - quality, faceup, etc. What is the resin like - is it shiny like Elf Doll or matte? Daisy & Gise keep calling to me but would love to hear from an owner first.

Comparison chart with Luts indicates Jolly Plus is not a slight doll at all which I like.

Thanks,
      Rochelle

2. Thanks, I'll check this board in a few days for your review & pics. I did see the link you posted and the Gise head looks nice. I'm liking Gise and Daisy, just don't want these if they have a shiny or plastic look or are thin. Good luck with Daisy!

3. I want a jolly plus gise but i'm starting to have second thoughts *shrugs*

4. Yea it was hard to choose. I really liked Daisy's innocent face. I curious to see how well she poses and such. Depending on how much I like Daisy I'm pretty sure I want to get a Gise to go along with her. I really love the molds. We'll see if they really look as beautiful as they do in the pictures :roll: Hopefully she comes within this week....

5. Nevermind...I just got an email saying that she has just been shipped... -_-

If that's true she prolly won't be here for another 2 weeks or so :(

I ordered 2 weeks ago. Wonder why it took them that long to ship it hrm. Well I've read a lot about company's e-mails not being in sync with people's orders...I guess see what happens

6. Good luck kittensgomeow! But don't fear, EMS can be fairly fast. I had an entire doll arrive 4 days after it was shipped from Korea. And I live in Arizona. It could have taken up to a day maybe 2 days less if I lived in California.

(by the way, this isn't always the case. But under the best circumstances you shouldn't have to wait over a week for EMS shipping)

7. Thank you cynner! Makes me feel so much better!!! And I live in Cali yesss. :)

I think I've read that EMS requires a signature when delivered..true? Hope I'm home when she comes if that is the case..

Thanks again :)

8. double post >< whoops

9. She came!

[​IMG]

Her resin is gorgeous in my opnion not shiny at all.

Her face up is absolutely beautifully done!

She is a bit high strung. Maybe restring her eventaully. Her legs like to kick back and such but I got her to stand on her own!

She came in perfect condition although in my opnion her box could have been wrapped a bit better (it was all ripped up when i got it with only a thin bubble wrap around the actual doll box itself)

I posted with images in the Gallery and in the Imcoming Dolls sections for those who want more images !

10. Congrats! Daisy is very very pretty. May have to get Gise now. Thanks for posting the pic - enjoy!