1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Update July 4 new wig design by usagihime

Jul 1, 2010

1. new wig~!

you can order by pm in DOA
      or email:[email protected]
      (*^__^*)

Inspired by the twins~!

type:L36
      Size: 23~24cm/ 9-9.5inch
      20~22cm/ 8-9inch
      18~20cm/ 7-8inch

Color:white (red)白挑染红
      Model:migidoll-cho (頭圍:22cm)
      Sales Price : 23.0 USD

[​IMG]

type:L36
      Size: 23~24cm/ 9-9.5inch
      20~22cm/ 8-9inch
      18~20cm/ 7-8inch

Color:RED (WHITE)红挑白
      Model:migidoll-cho (頭圍:22cm)
      Sales Price : 23.0 USD

[​IMG]

type : D-7
      size: 20-23cm/8-9.3inch
      price:15USD
      more color and size in type D-7
      http://shop33777920.taobao.com/?use...der_type=&search=y&keyword=d-7&price1=&price2=

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

size: 20-23cm/8-9inch

[​IMG]

size: 20-23cm/8-9inch
      18-20cm/7-8inch
      [​IMG]

size: 22-24cm/9-9.5inch
      [​IMG]

more wig or more about usagihime
      welcome www.usagihime.com.cn
      msn:[email protected]

or search in DOA

(*^__^*)

2. type:B-12

size: 23-25cm/9-10inch

20-22cm/ 8-9inch

18-20 cm/7-8inch

16-17 cm /6-6.8inch

color: Smoke Gray
      model:migidoll-cho (頭圍:22cm)

Sales Price : 15.0 USD

[​IMG]

type:I-6

[​IMG][​IMG]

size: 23-25cm/ 9-10inch

18-20cm/7-8inch

color:Silver gray

model:volks-Irvin (頭圍:24cm)

Sales Price : 19.0 USD

[​IMG]

size: 23-25cm/ 9-10inch

18-20cm/7-8inch

color:gold
      model:migidoll-cho (頭圍:22cm)
      Sales Price : 19.0 USD
      [​IMG]

3. Is it possible for these wigs to come out in 6-7 size in the future?

4. Does the gold one in the bottom pics come in a 7/8? Thanks!

5. Are there any plans for black wigs and also in a milk white?

6. Do you have an English website? I'm not sure how to order. Thank you!

7. Fantastic Wigs. Love the red. I cannot speak or write Chinese. Do you offer another way to order these products?

8. If you go to this thread, she gives instructions on contacting her in the first post. At least that's what I'm going to try!

9. Okay, duh! Thank you for that! (blonde, you know)
      Here's the link from that link to the English site:
      http://www.usagihime.com/

10. Will you ever release these designs in black? :)

11. Wowww, I love the last one.
      However, no release this design in red brown?

12. When I try to connect to your English website, it tells me Address Not Found T^T
      Is the site up and running, or why can't I access it? ;___;

13. I don't find this wig on English website ç____ç

[​IMG]

14. I think that she can be at a trade show. On her site there is a kind of map and it seems that a trade show.

http://shop33777920.taobao.com/

I hope that she will respond to all of us early

15. Yes, as I have mentioned earlier, she is at Hong Kong Dollism Plus.

16. If you wish to begin a discussion about any difficulties you might be having contacting usagihime, please start a thread in the Buying and Shipping subforum. This is not the place for speculation. Thanks!

17. usagihime 兔姬 shipping update (*^__^*)

Shipping are too expensive [FONT=&#23435]?!

Now [FONT=&#23435],we have chance to change~[FONT=&#23435]![/FONT][/FONT]

from now on ~~~~~forever

now i have two shipping

1 EMS are have discount ~ ~~ (2-7days)
      2 registered airmail~~~

only paid for usd 12[FONT=&#23435](per 500g[FONT=&#23435])[/FONT], you can registered airmail, we will mail the thing around the world (*^__^*)

[/FONT]USD12= Chinese mainland EMS to hongkong + hongkong airmail to your post +registered (can Online Tracking http://app3.hongkongpost.com/CGI/mt/enquiry.jsp )

Because of the need forward so i need more time (Chinese mainland EMS to hongkong)

hongkong airmail (need 7-20days)

all shipping are Automatic calculation of discount in this web (*^__^*) www.usagihime.com

[/FONT]

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Over the past few days,i can not online T_T ~~

sorry to keep you wait~~~ >_<

i will reply as soon as i can &#65288;but &#65292;please give me time &#65292;more than 300 email and full doa pm ~~~~&#65289;

again &#65292;sorry&#65281;

ps&#65306;if you come to hongkong in August 1 &#65292; welcome to hongkong dp 5 ~~~~~~

18. I tried to order wigs but, the checkout still charges over $25 for shipping. When will the website be updated?

19. I've made my order by e-mail and had no answer. I would like to join to this event!