1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

July Issue of Dollicieux is up!

Jul 1, 2005

1. (dear Mods – I wasn’t sure if the second issue qualified as News or not, so please move if it belongs there – thank you!)

Hi all!

The second issue of Dollicieux is up and running! I hope you all get the chance to visit. We have a fabulous new contest this month and we’ve added a new section! The Fashion File interview this month is with Melancholy Kitties, the gorgeous Nemesis is In the Spotlight and we have another wonderful tutorial from the awesome JoAnn!

Thanks to everyone for the support! Especially for the emails I’ve gotten in the past few days asking when the next issue will be up. It makes the work worth it!

I hope you all enjoy.
      Lyssa
      (on behalf of the Dollicieux Team)

2. Yay! *goes to look*

3. I think you guys did a fabulous job - Melissa was so nice to work with! I loved the first issue with Steph's girls and I love this one too (of course, lol...my favorite girl on the cover!) All of the articles so far have been great, really enjoyed reading them. Thanks for letting us be a part of it - Nemesis is very honored to be July's spotlight :wink:

Keep up the great work, I'm already looking forward to the August issue!! :daisy

4. Denise, I was so happy to see Nemesis on the cover! What a great article! :grin: Congrats!!!

5. Lyssa, you have another great issue there! Congratulations!!!!!!! I really look forward to these! :D

6. Denis Bastian is the best!^^
      I love his patterns and he's a super person!

Your magazine is really great. I enjoyed the features...

7. My only complaint is that it wasn't longer :oops: It was a great read though and the cover picture was just gorgeous. I can't wait for the August issue.

8. Thanks everyone!!! We're so happy with the issue. The August issue is already in the works.

Thanks for ALL the support from everyone. It makes it all worth while :)
      Lyssa

9. I loved the second issue, and I can't wait to see the next one!
      You all did a great job on it! thank you fro giving the doll community something so cool.
      Keep up the great work!!