1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Junga D Skull Discussion

Jul 27, 2010

1. I've just found (as in bought!!) this today. Appologies if its already been discussed or OT. I did a search by came up empty :P

D.Skull

IMO this is AWESOME! It has a headcap and the eyes are removable/replaceable as well. The moving jaw is cool.

I'm kinda dangerous with a dremel and have 10 thumbs so for me this is a neat and not-so-expensive shortcut to a grinning skull doll - can anyone say Terry Prattchet's DEATH!

2. That is cute. Er...well I think anything under the "doom and gloom" type is cute. I was thinking of those skeletons from corpse bride...or something to that effect...

I think I want one.

3. Oooh! :D I want one! It would go perfectly with my house of assorted monsters and misfits. I can actually kind of see it as an alternate head for my ghost guy.

4. OMG I need that... That's AMAZIN!!!!

5. That thing is awsome, I'm not usually one for the horror type stuff, but I'm totally considering this thing!

6. Kya, so cute!
      I think it's on topic, just like anthro dolls are. It's resin, it's made to be put on a BJD body, and it has headcap+eye sockets so it should be fine.
      Anyways, that is super awesome! It'd be perfect for certain character dolls, or if you're going for an awesome macabre thing.
      I can think of about a million things I could do with that :D Already my first BJD was one with awesome gore mods, and part of the reason I got into them in the first place was because before I knew they existed, I had created a story line about "puppets" and it was very horror&macabre.

7. I think you've started a whole new 'fandom' for the "skully head". LOL
      <3

8. Yes!!

The animated 'yakity-yak' skull is adorable! They also have a 'blank' for creating your own head as well. I really can't wait for my skully to arrive.

9. Does anyone think the gray colored one looks like Geoff from the Craig Ferguson show? It totally reminds me of that!

10. Oh, my god, that is both creepy and awesome. XD But what weird skeletal proportions! (I expect that somewhat from our stylized BJDs :) )

I should show this to my anthropology professor next semester and have him be all WHAT THE S*#^$. :XD:

11. I love this little skull!!! He'd fit right in around my house!!! I totaly want to see your version of Terry Pratchett's DEATH!!! :)

12. I can also see someone doing some kind of mock scene from the play, Hamlet...lol

13. So, I just found this, and I think it's awesome! Probably because I'm an anthropologist who likes bones. But- this is so completely amazing. I'm really tempted by this head for one of those, in the future purchases. I'd like to see what resin it matches and what bodies might work for it. I'm blown away and perplexed by this!

14. WOW, it's great. I can see it working out so well in some collector's houses among a collection of demons and stuff.

"Cute skeleton to be used for Halloween or to create a horror concept" he is cute XD he looks great on the blushed SD sized body.

15. 0 0... Em, this thing is indeed interesting. I think it is cute without heavy blush.
      I want to see how it looks like on a SD body, nude XDD

16. Yeah. Great, but really creepy! <3 I think I'd definitely be one of those people. I have vampires, demons, elves, a wolfwere, a ghost, a fallen angel, a sprite, imps, a half demon and some really odd humans. XD He'd be perfectly at home as a zombie or something. I don't know if I could live with that skull-face staring at me all the time, though. >.< He might have to stay in a box or something.

17. I'd almost want to get a couple, one to sculpt a face on and have cast. It's been difficult to get everything even, having a detailed base would be lots of fun. :) And another just to keep as is. Dang, that's a fun concept! :D

Ah ha! They have a head blank for cheap! Cool!
      http://www.jungatoy.com/shop/step1.php?number=16

18. :aeyepop: MUST HAVE!!! :D

19. His silly face is cracking me up. I don't know that I need one but he would be fun to play with. :whee:

20. IT'S AWESOME.

Though, silly me, even with the warning that animation .gif made me jump a bit :horror: