1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Junkyspot Feedback (ALL)

Sep 20, 2007

1. * What did you order?
      Dollzone BB Kay
      * When did you order?
      2/5/2010
      * Did you order directly from the company, or through a distributor or dealer?
      Distributor/dealer
      * How was the communication?
      Fine. I was sent a postal tracking number with in one day of ordering.
      * How easy was it to pay?
      Super easy, I used paypal.
      * How long did it take to ship?
      About 3 days.
      * Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion?
      Very much so. I actually got him on sale since he was old stock.
      * Did the item look like the sales pictures?
      Yes.
      * Were you satisfied with the product?
      Yes. I love him to bits.
      * Would you order from this company again?
      Certainly. Dollzone makes some lovely dolls.
      * Would you buy this company's products second-hand?
      I will and I have. I currently own 4 Dollzone dolls and two of them were purchased second hand.

2. * What did you order? two sets of eyes, eye putty and the book resin life
      * When did you order?feb 10th or 11th 2010
      * Did you order directly from the company, or through a distributor or dealer? i ordered from junkyspot
      * How was the communication? i got emails about payment confermation and shipping with a tracking number
      * How easy was it to pay? easy-paypal
      * How long did it take to ship? a few days due to the holidays
      * Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion?yes, i actually got more eye putty then i thought. :D
      * Did the item look like the sales pictures? they look better then the pictures
      * Were you satisfied with the product? Very satisfied
      * Would you order from this company again? already did, i am waiting for my DZ Felian from them.
      * Would you buy this company's products second-hand? i would rather but right from junkyspot.

3. * What did you order? Bobobie Mei in white skin, eyelashes
      * When did you order? Feb. 11, 2010
      * Did you order directly from the company, or through a distributor or dealer? The Junkyspot is a distributor of Bobobie dolls.
      * How was the communication? Good, I got a shipping notice in the morning (I ordered late at night).
      * How easy was it to pay? Easy, through Paypal.
      * How long did it take to ship? Five days, but that was counting Sunday and a holiday. So three business days.
      * Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion? Yes! She's beautiful! She's a present for a friend, but I plan to buy myself one eventually. And the eyelashes were nice.
      * Did the item look like the sales pictures? Yes, or better.
      * Were you satisfied with the product? Yes, I was very happy. And she came with candy and a cute keychain.
      * If you weren't satisfied, how did the company solve your problem? N/A
      * Would you order from this company again? Yes, definitely.
      * Would you buy this company's products second-hand? Yes.

4. Junkyspot Feedback (2010)

* What did you order?
      b&g elf afra
      * When did you order?
      mid-december
      Junkyspot is a dealer
      didn't need to contact, but I got a quick shipping confirmation
      easy, paypal
      shipped same day, took less than a week to arrive
      yep ;)
      yep
      again, yep
      * If you weren't satisfied, how did the company solve your problem?
      N/A
      yes
      N/A

5. * What did you order? DZ Felian, eyes, and dz shoes
      * When did you order? i forgot...some time right after i got my other junky spot order
      * Did you order directly from the company, or through a distributor or dealer? junkyspot
      * How was the communication? awsome
      * How easy was it to pay?paypal
      * How long did it take to ship? felt like forever...but thats because of ups
      * Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion? it was better
      * Did the item look like the sales pictures? even better
      * Were you satisfied with the product? i didn't like how loosely strung she was but that's something i need to learn to do anyway. :D
      * If you weren't satisfied, how did the company solve your problem? n/a not their fault
      * Would you order from this company again? yes
      * Would you buy this company's products second-hand? i would rather buy from them

6. What did you order?
      A Bobobie Weylin in NS, and a teeny paintbrush.
      When did you order?
      January 14, 2010
      Did you order directly from the company, or through a distributor or dealer?
      Junkyspot is a distributor of Bobobie.
      How was the communication?
      It was ok. I received the tracking number very quickly, but a question I put in the order comments about another item I was thinking of buying went unanswered. I've gotten him to respond to emails previously but didn't feel like pressing the issue this time.
      How easy was it to pay?
      Very easy, paid with Paypal.
      How long did it take to ship?
      He shipped the same day after I paid, it took about a week to get to me because UPS doesn't work on weekends.
      Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion?
      Yes, in fact it exceeded my expectations.
      Did the item look like the sales pictures?
      The doll looks much better in person.
      Were you satisfied with the product?
      Yes, very. Plus he sent a lot of cool freebies, it was a lot of fun unpacking the box.
      If you weren't satisfied, how did the company solve your problem?
      N/A
      Would you order from this company again?
      Yes, he's really awesome to order from.
      Would you buy this company's products second-hand?
      Yes, but I'd prefer to buy directly from Junkyspot.

7. * What did you order?
      Mei Bobobie
      16mm green eyes, eyes lashes and Iputty
      * When did you order?
      january 3rd, 2010
      Directly from Junkyspot
      Great ! we communicated a lot and I always received all the informations I asked
      Yes through paypal
      I send my final order on jan-3 and I received my parcel on jan-7
      Yes, price of Mei is a little more expensive than bobobie website (10$) but I save money on shipping so ..
      Bobobie pictures are not great, so when I received my doll I was so happy because she was more beautiful as expected !
      Yes, she is adorable, very delicate
      Yes, but for the doll : only on in stock item or if I am not confident in the manufacturing company
      Yes, because they communicated very honestly on all the issues

8. * What did you order?
      a can of MSC xD
      * When did you order?
      ughhh...some time last month?
      from junkyspot c:
      no need for it~
      easy! My dad payed for it XD
      I don't know....I got it days after it shipped, my dad just never gave it to me (he forgot about it) e.o
      I don't know how it couldn't be
      Well...it's just a can of MSC...it's not like it's magically going to come in a different colour of pink or anything xD
      yes xD
      I think the company did fine! My dad an the other hand...o.e
      Well, I need to redill on MSC somewhere XD
      uhhmmm..MSC second hand sounds bad xD

9. * What did you order? 4 pairs of eyes: 16mm Crystal Blue, 16mm Yellow/gray, 14mm Cobalt blue, 14mm blue Violet
      * When did you order? Feb 26, 2010
      * How was the communication? N/A on this order.
      * How easy was it to pay? One click Paypal
      * How long did it take to ship? It was shipped out Sunday, arrived on March 3, 2010
      * Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion? Yes
      * Did the item look like the sales pictures? Actually... they looked better in person.
      * Were you satisfied with the product? Yes very
      * Would you order from this company again? Sure
      * Would you buy this company's products second-hand? N/A

10. * What did you order? Doll-Zone Aimi White Skin with Faceup
      * When did you order? February 8, 2010
      * Did you order directly from the company, or through a distributor or dealer? From The Junky Spot (they had the item in stock)
      * How was the communication? I was nervous at first because the website seems limited in the information, but they make up for it in being based in the US and communicating very well through email (no language barriers). The website seems maybe too "basic" but it's accurate and easy to understand.
      * How easy was it to pay? Used PayPal and was super easy.
      * How long did it take to ship? I got a full doll in exactly a week (including a weekend). I was floored after waiting MONTHS buying directly from companies.
      * Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion? Price looked to be the same as the official website, but where you save is the shipping. Price + Shipping = lower than anywhere else I found online.
      * Did the item look like the sales pictures? Exactly. She was completely what I expected.
      * Were you satisfied with the product? 100%. Would use them again in a heartbeat. :aheartbea
      * Would you order from this company again? Absolutely. I hope they get more stock from more companies in the future. Problem is limited items. If they don't have EXACTLY what you're looking for (I lucked out) then you're stuck buying from overseas.
      * Would you buy this company's products second-hand? Indeed. If someone said they got an item from The Junky Spot I would assume it to be the exact same as buying from the company who made it directly.

11. * What did you order? 70cm NS RS Body; 68cm NS Lian BJD; 58cm Lt Tan Dai BJD
      * When did you order? End of Dec 2009
      * How was the communication? Immediate and so helpful in every way!!!
      * How easy was it to pay? Very--through paypal
      * How long did it take to ship? The package arrived in about a week
      * Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion? Absolutely!
      * Did the item look like the sales pictures? Exactly and better!
      * Were you satisfied with the product? Perfectly satisfied.
      * Would you order from this company again? Yes, DEFINITELY! Emory-san is amazing!!! He gives super customer service---will bend over backwards to help you, even at cost to himself if necessary! He gives many, many extras---candies, toys, full DOLLS, and fun items---as well!!! I was going to order the dolls from RS directly because they give free carriers with their dolls. I didn't know at the time that dealers do not get that deal, so I asked Emory-san if the dolls came with carriers. Before he emailed back, I discovered they wouldn't (Only direct from RS get the bags) but I wanted the dolls quicker than RS shipped, and I told Emory-san I much prefer giving my business to him for all his kindness, so I placed the order with JS anyway. To my delight, he included, FREE OF CHARGE, a much nicer, deluxe Carrier bag!!! :faints: There is no end to his generosity! I will buy from Emory-san as often as possible. He's such a wonderful person to deal with---truly the best I've ever seen! :)
      * Would you buy this company's products second-hand? N/A

12. * What did you order?
      3 cans of MSC

* When did you order?
      March 16, 2010

Junkyspot is a distributor

Received e-mails for payment confirmation and shipping. No extra communication needed.

Easy with PayPal

Arrived March 23, 7 days after ordering.

Yes

Yes

Yes

N/A

Definitely

If in good condition, yes.

13. * What did you order?
      Resinsoul Gang and a can of Mr.Super Clear

* When did you order?
      March 5th

Junkyspot is a distributor

I never really had to talk to them...I just ordered.

It was easy with paypal

It took 5 days...UPS tracker was super accurate...and the wait about killed me, but I was happy to get him in on time.

Awesome price for my first doll :) He is a good model, came strung well, wonderful colored eyes, and the resin was really nice!~

Yes...and now that I have him...he looks better than the pictures!

Very satisfied

I didn't have any trouble

Yes I would!

If they had second-hands I would

14. * What did you order? Bobobie normal skin Elfkin, and black wig for tiny

* When did you order? 17/4/10

* Did you order directly from the company, or through a distributor or dealer? they are a dealer

* How was the communication? Fantastic, he's my first doll and they really helped me, answered all my questions etc.

* How easy was it to pay? Very - paypal

* How long did it take to ship? - it took 13 days to arrive - not bad considering I live in the UK and there was that volcanic ash cloud.

* Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion? He's adorable, amazing.

* Did the item look like the sales pictures? Far better!

* Were you satisfied with the product? I really am, he's perfect! They included a keyring as well and a bookmark, it was lovely :D

* If you weren't satisfied, how did the company solve your problem? N/a
      * Would you order from this company again?Yes! I hope to be ordering another doll from them in a few months

* Would you buy this company's products second-hand? I'd buy bobobie second hand, and if someone said it was from junkyspot I'd know it was good quality.

15. * What did you order? Two Resinsoul SD sized dolls: Gang and Ai
      * When did you order? March 2010
      * How was the communication? Great! Emory always sends an e-mail immediately after purchase. And, also when the dolls shipped.
      * How easy was it to pay? Very easy. With Paypal
      * How long did it take to ship? Emory always ships immediately. I had the dolls in a matter of days.
      * Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion? Yes. Resinsoul dolls are very reasonably priced and the quality is great!
      * Did the item look like the sales pictures? Actually, the dolls looked even better in person!
      * Were you satisfied with the product? Yes, very much so.
      * If you weren't satisfied, how did the company solve your problem? I've never had any problems with The Junky Spot, and I have been buying from them for years.
      * Would you order from this company again? Definitely! I wouldn't hesitate to buy from them, again.
      * Would you buy this company's products second-hand? I don't think Emory sells second-hand dolls. All his inventory is new.
      Whats your overall rating of this company's goods and service? A++ Also, another great thing about The Junky Spot is that Emory always sends free goodies with every purchase. It's always a pleasure to buy from them.

16. * What did you order?
      DollZone MSD Lola
      * When did you order?
      May 5
      Distro
      None required, notified when shipped.
      Paypal
      Recieved within 2 days
      Well over retail, was basically paying for quick arrival and to support a local distributor.
      She came with lots of goodies that I highly doubt were in the original packaging. Pocky, oriental movie, some kinda foreign chocolate, a fortune-telling fish... lol.
      Yes
      Yes
      Yes
      Yes

17. * What did you order?
      RS Ju White Skin, 14mm Green eyes
      * When did you order?
      May 18th
      Junkyspot is a dealer
      Got a conformation email, and a tracking number three hours after I ordered. After that there was no communication needed.
      Easy, Paypal
      Shipped on May 19th, arrived May 26th
      Yes
      Looked better
      Yes
      N/A
      Yes, this was my third order with Junkyspot, and will not be the last.The Service is great, they are open to special orders, and they send goodies with their stuff. I've gotten fashion dolls, manga, stuffed toys, and tons of candy.
      I suppose, though I'd rather order directly through them

18. * What did you order?
      bobobie NS 'LU'

* When did you order?
      26th May 2010

Directly from Junkyspot

Awesome & immediate !

Very: I asked for a PayPal invoice.

Only EIGHT DAYS to Australia ! -I was VERY impressed.

Great quality & price the same as BBB site

Yes

Yes

Absolutely: Now that I know how QUICK they are at posting 'in stock' items.

Yes

19. * What did you order?
      16mm Crystal Series Acrylic Eyes in "Solid Violet" and a pair of black SD eyelashes.

* When did you order?
      June 3rd, 2010

Directly from the company.

Great! Got a confirmation email of my order, and then another with my shipping info/tracking number.

Extremely easy, PayPal.

Shipped same day I ordered, and received June 7th, 2010! :)

Definitely!

The eyes are a tiny bit darker in person, but that's actually a good thing! They're just the color I was looking for. :)

Very much so.

N/A

I sure would!

Sure, if it was necessary.

20. I keep forgetting to do this. xD

* What did you order? On three separate occasions, I ordered: 1. Angel of Dream Chun Ze; 2. Dollzone Fei WS; 3. Dollzone Shoyo WS and a pair of Dollzone MSD boots.
      * When did you order? March 23 (Chun Ze), mid-April (Fei), and mid-May (Shoyo).
      * Did you order directly from the company, or through a distributor or dealer? Junkyspot... is a dealer. xD
      * How was the communication? There was none needed.
      * How easy was it to pay? Simple! Paypal all the way.
      * How long did it take to ship? About a week. Not bad at all.
      * Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion? Absolutely! JS's prices are as good as buying from the doll company itself, without the wait times!
      * Did the item look like the sales pictures? Better than!
      * Were you satisfied with the product? Completely. I love them to pieces.
      * If you weren't satisfied, how did the company solve your problem? N/A.
      * Would you order from this company again? If they had the doll I was buying in stock, in a heartbeat.
      * Would you buy this company's products second-hand? Sure.