1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Junkyspot Feedback (ALL)

Sep 20, 2007

1. * What did you order? Lt. brown eyelashes and Six pairs of eyes: Violet blue x2, Crystal Lemon, Purple/Blue , Poppy Red and Jelly pupil less purple. (I got free snacks. ^^)
      * When did you order? June 24
      * Did you order directly from the company, or through a distributor or dealer? Dealer
      * How was the communication? Not needed
      * How easy was it to pay? Pay pal, quick and simple.
      * How long did it take to ship? Shipped the same day, Arrived June 28
      * Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion? Fantastic.
      * Did the item look like the sales pictures? Some of the products look better then the promo shots (the purple blue eyes are much darker and crisper in person).
      * Were you satisfied with the product? Yes
      * If you weren't satisfied, how did the company solve your problem? N/A
      * Would you order from this company again? Sure.
      * Would you buy this company's products second-hand? N/A

2. * What did you order?
      Obitsu Gretel head, can of MSC, a pair of eyelashes
      * When did you order?
      July 14
      * Did you order directly from the company, or through a distributor or dealer?
      Right from Junkyspot
      * How was the communication?
      Great~ Emory is always quick to answer questions.
      * How easy was it to pay?
      Easy, with Paypal
      * How long did it take to ship?
      On the same day I ordered, arrived on the 19th of July!
      * Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion?
      Yes
      * Did the item look like the sales pictures?
      Yes
      * Were you satisfied with the product?
      Very
      * If you weren't satisfied, how did the company solve your problem?
      N/A
      * Would you order from this company again?
      Definitely!
      * Would you buy this company's products second-hand?
      If it was in good condition, of course~

3. What did you order?
      I orders a AoD Mimi
      * When did you order?
      July 21 I think
      Junky spot
      Great
      yes
      it only took a few days
      yes
      yes and it looks lovey
      yes every much
      I don't know
      yes

4. * What did you order? A restringing kit, a new pair of eyes, and two Totoro bags.
      * When did you order? Late at night on July 27th.
      * Did you order directly from the company, or through a distributor or dealer? Directly from Junky Spot.
      * How was the communication? Great!
      * How easy was it to pay? I love that they do business of Paypal. It's always so easy.
      * How long did it take to ship? About two days! I received my order on July 30th.
      * Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion? Yes.
      * Did the item look like the sales pictures? Yes.
      * Were you satisfied with the product? Yes!
      * Would you order from this company again? I've been ordering from them for about two years now, and will happily continue to do so!
      * Would you buy this company's products second-hand? Most certainly.

5. * What did you order?
      2 Pairs of eyelashes, Strawberry Jelly 16mm eyes, 3 eye putty blocks

* When did you order?
      July 7

From Junkyspot

Very quick! (Not that much communication was needed to begin with)

Easy and painless through Paypal. Emory sent me an invoice.

I did not receive a shipping notice, but the items arrived August 3, so a few days shy of a month overall.

Absolutely!

Yes

Very

N/A

For sure ;)

Yes

6. * What did you order?
      Nano-Haruka Head Fleshtone, MSC flat UV, and a small doll stand.
      * When did you order?
      July 13th.
      Junkyspot is a dealer.
      It was just automated responses that confirmed my order and its shipment.
      Used Paypal - very easy.
      Two days.
      Yes.
      Yes.
      Yes. Shipping was a little high, though.
      N/A.
      Yes, its the easiest way I know of to get MSC in the States.
      N/A

7. * What did you order? I order a Limited Edition Impl Doll Pink and a Dollzone Hid in white skin (fullset)

* When did you order? I ordered Pinky in June and Hid at the end of July

* Did you order directly from the company, or through a distributor or dealer? Junkyspot is a dealer, so I ordered through them.

* How was the communication? Communication was excellent and all of my questions were answered quickly!

* How easy was it to pay? Very easy, I used Paypal

* How long did it take to ship? Pinky was shipped next day and I got her within a week, Hid was shipped two days after I ordered (because I ordered on the weekend) and took about eight days to get to me.

* Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion? Very much so on Pinky! Her price had been dropped to $155, and she was worth every penny and then some! Hid however came with a horrible fur wig, and for the price I paid for his full set, he should have been given a better one... and his boots should have come laced up for the $361 or so dollars I spent on him. But that was not Junkyspot's fault, that was Dollzone's.

* Did the item look like the sales pictures? Pinky's Make up was much darker than in her promo pictures, but she looked even better than I expected! Hid is more handsome in person than in his promo pictures... which do not do him any justice.

* Were you satisfied with the product? I was very satisfied with Pinky, but Hid came with a wig that just fell apart before I got it on him. And once I did get it on, it did not fit.

* If you weren't satisfied, how did the company solve your problem? Junkyspot quickly offered me a new wig for Hid. And after I stated I did not want another default wig for him, I was allowed to pick any of the Dollzone Wigs from their site as a replacement!

* Would you order from this company again? Yes, I would!I was given a ton of extras by Junkyspot, and they also took part in the Dollzone Summer Promotion, which meant I got a $20 refund for spending about $200 on Dollzone products! Junkyspot has good communication, and seems to really care about customer support... which makes me wish to do more business with them in the future!

* Would you buy this company's products second-hand? N/A

8. * What did you order?
      RS/BBB An (NS)

* When did you order?
      August 7th, 2010

Directly from junkyspot.com.

Perfect! Got a confirmation of my order, and then a tracking number from UPS.

Super easy, PayPal.

I received my new little boy in a mere THREE DAYS. :)

Absolutely! I already own one doll from RS, and would gladly buy more. :aheartbea

No, but the pictures they had up were of a WS doll, and I ordered NS. ;) I already knew he was going to be gorgeous, though, and he is!

VERY much!! He's exactly what I wanted. :3

N/A

Most definitely. They sent a TON of awesome freebies, and their service is absolutely impeccable! :D

N/A

9. * What did you order? Restringing kit
      * When did you order? Oct. 11
      * Did you order directly from the company, or through a distributor or dealer? Directly from Junkyspot
      * How was the communication? It was good, I got my tracking number quickly. : )
      * How easy was it to pay? Very easy! I used paypal.
      * How long did it take to ship? They shipped the same day (I ordered late at night!) and it came in three days!
      * Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion? Very much so!
      * Did the item look like the sales pictures? Yes!
      * Were you satisfied with the product? Extremely satisfied! Instead of the one hook for the head, I also got four for the hands and feet! :fangirl:
      * Would you order from this company again? I will!
      * Would you buy this company's products second-hand? Junkyspot's prices are good enough! But I would. : )

10. * What did you order?
      Bobobie Weylin, white skin

* When did you order?
      The night of Oct. 27th

Junkyspot is a dealer.

Good!

Extremely, with paypal. ^_^

He was shipped the next day, and arrived today, the 3rd of November! :O
      I opened him to check for any damage/whatever today, but he's my Christmas present so I have to wait 'till then to actually keep him.

Yes!

Absolutely. Way better, the sculpt is just AWESOMESAUCE. His faceup is amazing imo.

Yes, very.

n/a

Absolutely, I really love how fast it was shipped.

Maybe, but with dolls and the sort I think I prefer new.

11. * When did you order? May 24 2010 Souldoll Queena (late to the party, as usual)
      * Did you order directly from the company, or through a distributor or dealer? Distributor, JS
      * How was the communication? Excellent
      * How easy was it to pay? Extremely
      * How long did it take to ship? One week, from west coast to Virginia
      * Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion? Absolutely
      * Did the item look like the sales pictures? Yes
      * Were you satisfied with the product? Very
      * If you weren't satisfied, how did the company solve your problem? N/A, but I've had minor booboos in the past that were cleared up immediately.
      * Would you order from this company again? YES yes yes!!
      * Would you buy this company's products second-hand? Yes.

I've also purchased many items from JS over the years, too many to even list or remember. Always amazing customer service, the very best anywhere. Wonderful.

12. * What did you order? AOD Qian
      * When did you order? Aug, 2010
      * Did you order directly from the company, or through a distributor or dealer? JunkySpot
      * How was the communication? Fantastic
      * How easy was it to pay? Emory invoiced my Paypal - super easy
      * How long did it take to ship? AOD took 2+ months. JunkySpot took less than a week
      * Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion? Definitely, she does have a crack in her ankle, but it runs against the grain and was nothing Emory was involved with
      * Did the item look like the sales pictures? Exactly
      * Were you satisfied with the product? Very Much So
      * If you weren't satisfied, how did the company solve your problem? AOD messed up the order and my doll came later than most but Emory stayed on top of it and kept me informed throughout
      * Would you order from this company again? I'd order from JS before any other company
      * Would you buy this company's products second-hand? Probably

Naturally, I received a bunch of goodies along with my doll (which Emory had to personally repack because AOD now sends SDs out in MSD boxes). Emory is made of awesomeness!

13. * What did you order? Vallejo Varnish Spray
      * When did you order? Oct, 2010
      * Did you order directly from the company, or through a distributor or dealer? From JunkySpot
      * How was the communication? Great as always!
      * How easy was it to pay? Paypal
      * How long did it take to ship? A week via UPS
      * Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion? Haven't used yet
      * Were you satisfied with the product? Haven't used yet
      * If you weren't satisfied, how did the company solve your problem? The can had a pinhole leak. JS replaced it with a new can immediately
      * Would you order from this company again? Absolutely
      * Would you buy this company's products second-hand? Probably

14. What did you order? I got a Bobobie Pandora
      When did you order? November 5th
      Did you order directly from the company, or through a distributor or dealer? Junkyspot is a distributor
      How was the communication? Well I didn't ask for anything so good to me
      How easy was it to pay? Yep lead my family through Paypal
      How long did it take to ship? ten days, I ordered very late on a friday and it shipped out Sunday
      Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion? Oh my goodness she was amazing!
      Did the item look like the sales pictures? She looks so much better
      Were you satisfied with the product? Very I wish I could look at her more, I don't get her till christmas v.v I love the freebees that they send it's wonderful!
      If you weren't satisfied, how did the company solve your problem?
      Would you order from this company again? I would if they had an Apollo cause he's the next on the list >.>
      Would you buy this company's products second-hand? That would be kinda hard considering Junkyspot sells other companies dolls.

15. *What orderdid you ? DollZone 1/4 Shoyo
      * When did you order? Oct 29
      * Did you order directly from the company, or through a distributor or dealer? Dealer
      * How was the communication? Awesome
      * How easy was it to pay? Extremely easy
      * How long did it take to ship? one day
      * Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion? Yes
      * Were you satisfied with the product? Yup
      * Would you order from this company again? Yes

16. * What did you order? Dollzone Tulip Fullset
      * When did you order? Nov 14th
      * How was the communication? Wonderful. I had several panicy moments as she was my first time ordering new from anyplace. But Emery was quick to reply, always within the hour, to answer my questions.
      * How easy was it to pay? Super easy. E-check took forever to clear but thats normal.
      * How long did it take to ship? Not counting the weekend, which UPS doesn't deliver on, four days.
      * Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion? More then worth it. She is lovely, so smooth and seamless, and just perfect!
      * Did the item look like the sales pictures? Exactly!
      * Were you satisfied with the product? Yes! Though I think my top was defective but I worked it out and like the result anyway.
      * If you weren't satisfied, how did the company solve your problem? N/A
      * Would you order from this company again? Yup!
      * Would you buy this company's products second-hand? I'd order DZ dolls second hand in a heartbeat.

17. * What did you order?
      Bobobie Mu white skin, default faceup

* When did you order?
      I think it was December 19th 2010

Directly from Junkyspot

Instant, and great! We had to pick a new shipping address and the responses in the communication were wonderful!

Paypal, super easy

Only! 5 days but I was out of the city so I got the package on UPS's second delivery attempt on the 27th! Super quick!

Oh yes! They even threw in extras!

Very much so.

Love it!

Already have! They impressed me so much I bought more stuff for my guy as soon as he arrived!

Yes! :D

18. *What did you order?
      Two separate times within about two weeks: a Brownie NeNe and then a Brownie GoGo

*When did you order?
      NeNe was ordered 12/21/10 and the GoGo was ordered 12/28/10

*How was the communication?
      Fantastic! I had asked them a few questions regarding the Brownies beforehand as well as something concerning an entirely different product- everything was answered within 12 hours<3

How easy was it to pay?
      Incredibly! Couldn't be simpler- via paypal.

*How long did it take to ship?
      This is where I was floored. I ordered my first Brownie three days before Christmas, so I wasn't expecting him until after the New Year's at least- he was shipped later that day! And then arrived on Christmas EVE, two and a half days later! Awesome, much?!
      As for my GoGo, he simply had an odd route which was the Post Office's fault, and absolutely not Junky Spot's, so he arrived a bit later after being shipped on 12/29, he arrived on 1/3/11.

*Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion?
      Fffff, yes :D Brownies are FREAKING ADORABLE. One reason why I cracked and ended up getting two! Also the cases they come with are fantastic, and their quality is amazing. Their value is pretty fair when you can get a fullset Brownie for the price of a basic set, completely blank Puki from Fairyland.
      (Only "gripe" is that Pukis are better balanced resin-wise, however I've only had the privilege of handling one once, so all in all, Brownies get an A+ <3)

*Did the item look like the sales pictures?

WAY BETTER. They're just so tiny and CUTE! And their face ups- my god, how do people paint that small? @3@;

*Were you satisfied with the product?
      Yessssss, times 1,000! Also, this came as quite a HUGE surprise, but a few days after my last brownie arrived, I got a mysterious shipping notice from JunkySpot, though I hadn't ordered anything.
      This package arrived today and- they gave me a free head! I mean, I thought it was awesome that they included all those neat little gifts (like DVDs and notebooks) when you buy a doll, but a free head?! Freaking awesome!

I'll probably be going to Junky Spot for all my dollie needs after this wonderful experience, specifically for DollZone needs since DZ doesn't take paypal >3>;

19. What did you order?
      Brownie Haha

When did you order?
      Jan 4, 2011

How was the communication?
      n/a

How easy was it to pay?
      super easy with paypal

How long did it take to ship?
      3 days to Ohio - very quick !

Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion?
      yes ! i have paid more for lower quality, very impressed

Did the item look like the sales pictures?
      much better in person !

Were you satisfied with the product?
      perfect in every way, oodles of free gifts and couldn't be happier with this company. Will definately order from them again !

20. What did you order?
      I ordered obitsu 01 head, a bottle of decal medium and decal fix

When did you order?
      1/7/2011

How was the communication?
      N/A

How easy was it to pay?
      Very easy thru paypal

How long did it take to ship?
      They shipped it 1/8/2011

Did the item look like the sales pictures?

Yes

Were you satisfied with the product?
      Yes