1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Junkyspot Feedback (ALL)

Sep 20, 2007

1. What did you order?
      43cm Bobobie Tiah

When did you order?
      I don't remember the exact date but I know it was like 2 weeks ago ha ha ha.

How was the communication?
      None needed.

How easy was it to pay?
      Very easy with paypal

How long did it take to ship?
      5 days to Fl

Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion?
      I think so yes. then again it is my first doll but I love her so much :).

Did the item look like the sales pictures?
      The sales picture wasnt very good but she came out wonderful :D. WAY better than the sales picture.

Were you satisfied with the product?
      I was very happy except for the fact I didnt get the wig I ordered I got a completely different wig. It's probably my fault in my part because of me not reading I bought a 44cm wig that costed $17 when my doll was 43cm. So I guess they gave me a wig of proper size and that would also explain why some of the goodies were taken away (I got candy a note pad and some domo thing and a little doggy plushie that I gave to my doll )because when I saw that wig a looooong time ago it was $21 ._. . But I'm very happy they change the wig. I always wanted black hair for my doll and it was just wonderful ^^. So overall It was so worthe taking some of the treats away then making me pay the full 20 bucks :).

I would definetly buy from junkyspot again.

2. What did you order?
      Some supplies, eyes, and a wig.

When did you order?
      November 8.

Excellent! When I was having problems ordering from their site, they let me order through email and paypal invoice.

How easy was it to pay?
      Very, used paypal.

One week, arrived precisely when I was told it would.

Yep.

Yes, everything was great.

I was equally satisfied with product and service. I would totally order from them again. ^-^

3. What did you order?
      Resinsoul Long, Hujoo shimmer pastel & 70cm elastic

When did you order?
      November 27th (2011)

Excellent

How easy was it to pay?
      Very easy with Paypal

He arrived within the week they said he would; He arrived December 6th. (If they ship UPS, UPS does not count Saturdays and Sundays as shipping days.

Very much so!

Yes; and he's even better in person

Very much so!

Would your order from this company again?
      Most definitely! I plan to! ♥

4. What did you order? Two Obitsu bodies, an Obitsu head, and a Felix Brownie doll.

When did you order? I have ordered over a couple of months this year. Most recently this month.

How was the communication? Excellent. :)

How easy was it to pay? Very easy.

Was the quality appropriate for the price? Yes!

Did the item look like the sales pictures? Yes.

Were you satisfied? Very much! :D

Would you order from this company again? Definitely. :)

The last Obitsu body I purchased from them came to me in the wrong skin color, but I just emailed Emory and he fixed it right away, giving me return postage as well. :)

5. What did you order?
      dark grey Resinsoul Pixiu
      When did you order?
      Very late on the night of the 2nd xD;
      very good, got emails for payment confirmation and shipping
      How easy was it to pay?
      Very easy, with PayPal
      Arrived on the 8th...I think the package shipped out on Monday the 6th, but tracking didn't update until the morning of the 8th. >.<;
      Very much so.
      Even cuter!
      Definitely!
      Would you order from this company again?
      Certainly! :)

6. What did you order?
      Can of Purity Seal and Sandpaper set.

When did you order?
      3/11/12

N/A

How easy was it to pay?
      Extremely (Paypal).

It arrived on 3/19, as promised!

Mr. Hobby sandpaper and Purity Seal have been known for their quality, and while I haven't used it yet, I'm totally confident it was!

Exactly like them.

Extremely. C:

Most definitely!

7. What did you order? A 3-pack of UV cut MSC, and a 21cm obitsu body/head/wig/eyes/socks
      When did you order? Evening of March 16th
      How was the communication? Very good, got emails for payment confirmation and shipping
      How easy was it to pay? Very easy, with PayPal
      How long did it take to ship? Was shipped out on the 19th, but as it had to go UPS ground it took until the 26th to arrive.
      Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion? Yep!
      Did the item look like the sales pictures? Yep yep!
      Were you satisfied with the product? Definitely yep! xD
      Would you order from this company again? Indeed. xD

8. What did you order?

Over a period of several months, several 27cm obitsus, a RS Mai, and a Dollzone Ying

When did you order?
      My first order was placed in October 2011, my Mai was purchased in December 2011, and Ying was purchased February of this year.

There was no need for it with these orders, however, any time I have emailed Emory in regards to other items, he's always gotten back to my quickly, and been very helpful.

How easy was it to pay?
      A quick and easy paypal payment. If I recall, paypal IS the only payment option, however.
      If you don't have paypal, you would need to get it if you wanted to order from here.

FAST. All of my orders have arrived in under a week, and most would have probably been sooner, had I not ordered close to the weekend, when UPS doesn't deliver.

Was the quality appropriate for the price?
      Yes, and no. For the most part, yes, however my Ying had some issues with the inside of his head cap, causing the S hook snapping out of place, and chip his neck. This issue is dollzones fault, and not Emorys. I did not contact him on the issue, as it was a quick fix, I was happy with Ying, and Dollzone wasn't making him any more. However, if you happen to order that last white skin DZ Ying in stock, you may want to ask Emory to pop open the head cap, and see what the inside of the head is like.

Yes, and in Mai's case, better. However, Emory has recently been adding new pictures of the RS boys, as opposed to the RS/BBB stock photos.

Extremely.

Yes, definitely. If I can find it there, I will buy it there. Emory is helpful, packs his dolls well, tosses in little freebies, and I trust him to help straighten out any errors. My next doll will definitely be ordered through Junky Spot.

9. * What did you order? - Limhwa Sujan [NS] [face up] and Limhwa Mono [NS] [face up]
      * When did you order? - August 19, 2012
      * How was the communication? - Excellent - confirmation of payment and shipping notice with tracking number
      * How easy was it to pay? - items on site are in stock with a link to Paypal for immediate payment
      * How long did it take to ship? - arrived August 19, 2012
      * Were there any missing or broken items in your order? - No - perfectly packaged
      * If there were any problems with your order, how did the company handle them? - N/A
      * Would you order from this company again? - Most definitely!

10. * What did you order? - Limhwa To You Sara [NS] [face up]
      * When did you order? - August 20, 2012
      * How was the communication? - Excellent - confirmation of payment and shipping notice with tracking number
      * How easy was it to pay? - items on site are in stock with a link to Paypal for immediate payment
      * How long did it take to ship? - arrived August 23, 2012
      * Were there any missing or broken items in your order? - No - perfectly packaged
      * If there were any problems with your order, how did the company handle them? - N/A

11. What did you order? Hujoo Dana blank with regular bust
      When did you order? November 22, 2012
      How was the communication? Excellent. I received an e-mail confirmation for my order and payment, and a prompt shipping notice with tracking number.
      How easy was it to pay? Very easy with PayPal.
      How long did it take to ship? The label was created a HALF HOUR after my order was made. Since it was a holiday, they shipped it out the next day, and it arrived November 27th.
      Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion? Absolutely, not that JS really has anything to do with that. I got her on sale too for the Black Christmas Sale, it was a great deal.
      Did the item look like the sales pictures? Yes! I love how JS uses actual photos of many of their products.
      Were you satisfied with the product? Of course!
      Would you order from this company again? Absolutely and I already have my next order planned. This was my first order from JunkySpot and it's just as wonderful as everyone says it is:aheartbea

12. * What did you order? - over the last 5 moths or so, a Limhwa To You Sara, Hujoo Yumi, Bobobie March, a few obitsus and 2 24cm hujoos
      * How was the communication? - Excellent as always!
      * How easy was it to pay? - extremely easy
      * How long did it take to ship? - the items were packaged and ready to go within a few hours and shipped the next day
      * Were there any missing or broken items in your order? - No
      * Would you order from this company again? - Yes!
      [/QUOTE]

13. What did you order?
      Island Doll Aggie and a Glib Wig

When did you order?
      11/23/12

I didn't ask them any questions so I can't really say. I got my tracking number for my package within a few hours of the order though.

How easy was it to pay?
      Easy, just paypal and done.

Shipped the same day I ordered and arrived 12/4/12
      So considering it had to drive through all of Continental US to get to me, pretty quick.

Much more so! Granted I bought the doll when she was on sale for 170 (org. 258). I would have gladly paid full for such good quality, but getting her at such a ridiculous discount when she was in perfect condition makes her seem even nicer to me. The power of a good bargain I guess lol

The wig look just like the picture. My Doll looks similar to the promos, but has much more natural makeup. She was also a bit bustier than the promo's had lead me to believe, but that's alright.

Immensely! I'm ceritanly ordering from Junkyspot again. (And as I heard was common, I got little freebies in my package, two cellphone charms, both quite adorable)

14. What did you order?
      Foxxy Ears
      face protectors
      detail brushes

When did you order?
      Dec. 11, 2012

Email notifications were really quick

How easy was it to pay?
      Very easy, used PayPal.

2 days.

Yes.

Yes.

Very much.
      High quality items.
      VERY quick ship! Even during the Christmas rush! :D :D :D

15. * What did you order? - Limhwa To You Mari [tan] [face up]
      * When did you order? - December 03, 2012
      * How long did it take to ship? - arrived December 06, 2012

16. What did you order?
      White Freya and three 14mm eyes in yellow, green and purple

When did you order?
      December 2

good

How easy was it to pay?
      So easy, used PayPal.

I got her on Dec. 6th, however Emory ended up shipping me the new Light Grey Freya instead of the white one. However I emailed him and he got back to me within a few hours and sent out a White one to me in a few days. I got my white one on December 13th and shipped the light grey one back yesterday.

Pretty good I think. I think the hands of my White Freya look a little yellowed... but it could also be the lighting in my house?

Pretty much the same except for the hands. But then I plan on mostly painting over them anyway.

I was a little upset at first that I got the wrong Freya, but Emory was great at responding and getting the correct one shipped out to me. The shipping is pretty fast considering and he seems to get your items shipped out within the next day or so. So I will most likely order from there again.

17. What did you order? Bobobie ws March

When did you order? 4/26/2012

How was the Communication? Excellent

How easy was it to pay? Very easy

How long did it take to ship? Arrived on 4/30/2012

Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion? Yes

Did the item look like the sales pictures? Yes

Were you satisfied with the product? Absolutely! I love her! :aheartbea

Would you order from this company again? Yes

18. What did you order? wig sz 4/5 and 10mm eyes

When did you order? 12/10/2012

How was the Communication? Excellent. I received email updates right away about order confirmation and shipping.

How easy was it to pay? Easy, paypal

How long did it take to ship? It shipped the next morning via priority mail so I had it by the 13th.

Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion? Yes

Did the item look like the sales pictures? Yes

Were you satisfied with the product? Yes I am!

Would you order from this company again? Definitely! I've ordered from them several times over the past year starting with my Island Doll Wallace and have always been extremely happy. Plus it's fun to see what kind of freebies come in the box! lol!

19. What did you order?
      MSC Uv Cut, a small brush and a face mask.

When did you order?
      March 26th.

None needed other than confirmation through Paypal.

How easy was it to pay?
      Very easy.

6 days.

Yes.

Yes.

Very, so easy to use and quick shipping.

20. What did you order?
      27cm Limhwa To You Mari, tan skin, plus eyes and a wig,

When did you order?
      2/27/13

Everything that I needed to know is right on the site, so I knew I'd need eyes and a wig. Just perfect.

How easy was it to pay?
      Really easy! Via paypal--for an in-stock item. A little too easy! ;)

3 days! Wow!

Yes! I love Limhwa dolls. I know there is a warning on Emory's site about the resin, but I've never had a single issue.

Yes. In fact, I think she's even prettier.

Yes. I think Mari is perfect! I'm more than happy with the speedy service, too.