1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Junkyspot Feedback (ALL)

Sep 20, 2007

1. What did you order?
      A wig and a pair of shoes

When did you order?
      early december

How was the communication?
      terrible, I had received the wrong wig and i have only gotten one reply and its a month later... no confirmation and i still havent received the correct wig

How easy was it to pay?
      easy enough

How long did it take to ship?
      only a week or two

Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion?
      the shoes had some sort of glue residue all over the bottom, which didnt really bother me, picked it right off. The shoes were worth their price id think.

the wig is too long, knots up easily and sheds extensively...but since it was only $19, id say its worth its price... but wasnt the right one >.<

Did the item look like the sales pictures?
      shoes: mostly.... the shoes actually had more blue in them than red but they were still great
      Wig: Yea... it looks like the one it is.. but not the one that i ordered

Were you satisfied with the product?
      No, I am upset that I didn't receive the correct wig and have only gotten 1 reply within the entire month, with absolutely no confirmation of when things will be sent or that the other wig has been sent to me.I am happy with the shoes though.

Don't get me wrong, I do understand it was an honest mistake and Emory is well known for making bad orders right... I just think an entire month with a big lack in communication is long enough to wait for a mistake to be fixed before giving negative feedback.

2. What did you order?
      Tenshi Neko Milky Strawberry Large Bag.

When did you order?
      January 10th, 2008.

Emory was a little swamped when I had a question about the bag, but I found my answer on their forum, so it was fine. :]

How easy was it to pay?
      Pfft. I used Paypal. Easiest thing ever. ;)

Came by USPS and it arrived on the 12th! Two days. :D

Yeah! I plan to use the bag as a doll carrier, so Junky Spot saved me from buying one of those $30 carriers with $30 shipping from a Korean site. :aheartbea

Even better! It's an absolutely perfect fit for my MSD, too. :)

You bet! Emory even included a strawberry lollipop to go with my strawberry bag. :lol:
      I'll definitely be ordering from them again.

3. #1)Ordered Costumes in June of 07'
      #2) Felian - 01 old tan in Aug. 07' and one costume.
      #3) Hid fullset end of Oct-Nov. 07' with pet fox
      #4) Bobobie old dark tan Apollo and Ophelia.

Great commubnication!
      Easy pay!
      Quick shiping.

4. What did you order?
      Dollzone 43cm mo
      2 pairs of acrylic eyes (light grey and black)
      A load of putty

When did you order?
      8th of December 2007

It was a dream. I had heard rumours about the excellent customer service, but I was surprised at how good it actually was. I e-mailed Emory with my ridiculous concerns, and he answered not even an hour later. It took us a few mails in the span of two hours to sort out the entire business ^^

How easy was it to pay?
      The easiest transaction I have had on the internet to date.
      Only problem was that I was an international customer, so I had to e-mail this info and get an added fee, which was also ridiculously easy to pay.

I am not exactly sure when my package was shipped, so I am not sure how long it took. But from buying him to receiving him it took me one and a half week.

It was superb! Of the very best! (not that I have much experience, but until now I have had nothing but joy)

Much, much better than the sales pictures. I was stunned when I first opened my package.

Very much so. I was satisfied with the entire transaction AND the product. It was nothing but a great experience from beginning to end.

5. * What did you order?
      DiM Doll Rain, then Real (explanation at bottom), two pairs of 16mm acrylic eyes, block of iPutty, Dollzone 60cm carrot boy wig, black and dark brown eyelashes.

* When did you order?
      January 17/very early Jan. 18

* How was the communication?
      Excellent.

* How easy was it to pay?
      Very. Gotta love Paypal.

* How long did it take to ship?
      It was very quick, I ordered Thursday, sorted out issues by the wee hours of Friday morning, and had my doll by Tuesday (although the tracking site had said Wednesday).

* Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion?
      Oh yes yes yes, though that's more on the doll companies themselves than Junkyspot.

* Did the item look like the sales pictures?
      The faceup on Real was very slightly different, my boy's eyes are lined along the top lid and the images (there's one on DIM's site, under the Rain LE) don't have that. I like it. There were a couple of marks on the back of his legs, but they came right off so I'm not bothered.

* Were you satisfied with the product?
      Oh yes.

* If you weren't satisfied, how did the company solve your problem?
      There was a problem with my order, the Rain doll I'd ordered was the last one they had in stock, and the headcap was missing. I recieved a full refund through my Paypal account late that night, and an immediate email from Emory explaining the situation. He offered me a discount as an apology if there was any other doll on the site that I was interested in, then at my request brought back my entire order, with DIM Real instead of Rain, and sent me an invoice via Paypal. He was packed up right then for shipping the next day. I was disappointed that I couldn't get the doll I'd initally ordered, but I'm thrilled with the one I got, impressed with the service, and I love the little unexpected extras that came with. I'd definately go there first if they have what I'm looking for in the future.

6. What did you order?
      Two pairs of 16mm acrylic eyes (medium blue and true violet) and a pair of DZ 44cm boots.

When did you order?
      Jan. 30, 2007

Great. ^^ Not that there was a lot, because my order was very simple and straightforward, but my confirmation was very fast.

How easy was it to pay?
      Paypal, yay. Very easy.

It shipped the next day and was in my mailbox only two days after I ordered. How the box got from CA to KY so fast is beyond me, but I'm impressed. =D

Yup, absolutely. ^^

Well... the boots, yes. Both pairs of eyes were darker than my friend and I were expecting, but they're both lovely.

Yes, I was. Even though the eyes are very dark, I still like them. <3

7. What did you order?
      One Dollzone Hid white skin with face up and clothes.

When did you order?
      1/20/08

It was kinda hard for me. I had to email and PM Emory a little. I never got my tracking number which was extremely worrying. He finally got around to giving me it though.

How easy was it to pay?
      It was extremely easy to pay. I'm still wondering about the whole layway process. I didn't do layway so I have no idea how it would work.

Not long. By the time I checked it was shipped.

Yes, actually. I'm extremely happy with the quality of the doll and the clothing. Though the shoes did turn him black which was easy to clean off. The red wig however I have no taste for. It's kind of poorly made.

Yes, he did look like the pictures. I was totally happy. I squeed and got extremely excited. He's more beautiful than I could have ever imagined.

Totally. I would order from them again. In fact I probably will be. He's an amazing doll and wonderful quailty resin. I love him entirely and I'm just glad I had an extra wig laying about. XD

8. I've ordered from them twice in the past year.
      I ordered one Dollzone body, and placed a separate order for Catsy whenever she was last available.
      I got both of my items in a good amount of time, didn't have any problems and was satisfied with the transaction.
      I would definitely buy from them again.

9. What did you order?
      I have made several orders with, can't remember them all (Mostly Obitsus and eyes)

When did you order?
      many times over the past year (around halloween andtax time last year. also over the summer)

Great, he has always been prompt when I needed an answer

How easy was it to pay?
      I just use Paypal. yay!

Usually I get the items in 2 or 3 days

Yes.

Yes.

Very much so!

10. Well, I needed more shoes.... so I decided to give Junkyspot a 2nd chance....

What did you order?
      Dollzone 70cm boys boots

When did you order?
      Friday Feb, 8th 2008

No need for communication

How easy was it to pay?
      Easy, didn't have paypal but had a credit card

It arrived only 3 days after I ordered

More so- The boots are amazing! And I didn't think they'd be so big, I'm extremely happy.

well, actually.... not really... the soles on the pictures seem flimsy and kinda cheap, the pictures make the entire boot look a lot smaller than what they really are. I'd say, in person the boots look much better. Pictures don't do them justice.

Yes! And this time Emory got it right.... This shipment was sent much faster than the last one I had which totally makes up for the incorrect wig I had received in December.

11. What did you order?
      Dollzone Yuu WS
      When did you order?
      Late January 2007
      Fair
      How easy was it to pay?
      EXTREMELY
      3 days
      Heck yeah!
      Umm... The picture shows faceup, I ordered without, so that doesn't count.
      Yup

What did you order?
      Dollzone parts
      When did you order?
      Pre-order in spring 2007
      Umm, there wasn't any until I emailed him
      How easy was it to pay?
      Extremely
      Months, but once I emailed him and paid, less than a week.
      Yups
      There were no pictures
      Yes

What did you order?
      Elfdoll Mir with faceup
      When did you order?
      January 2008
      FANTASTIC
      How easy was it to pay?
      EXTREMELY
      Less than a week!
      HECK YEAH!
      YUPS
      VERY

I have also ordered other times, but these are my biggest orders.

12. What did you order?
      DollZone Tan Yuu

When did you order?
      February 15, 2008

There was none, but there wasn't really need for any.

How easy was it to pay?
      Totally easy. PayPal!

My PayPal payment took about a week to clear. Then my Yuu arrived the next day. Of course, I live here in the Bay Area, so that's a factor. ^^ But man. Was not expecting it that soon.

I believe so.

Just like it. I have no issues whatsoever with that.

Totally. I have no problems, it arrived fast, well-packed, and with nifty little extras that made the arrival of my first doll that much more wonderful. :)

13. What did you order?
      21cm Obitsu Female Child Body (pale white)
      Parabox Child Head (Pale white, rooted green hair)
      Decal Eyes for 23/27cm doll
      60cm Obitsu. 2-part Ball joint model (white)
      60cm White Head w/ eyeholes (Gretel)
      Elfdoll Wig

When did you order?
      February 16, 2008

Bad. I saw there was a possible problem with my shipping address. So I emailed to Junkyspot. I sent an email stating the possible problem at the same day the check cleared. I got no email with my tracking number, and I got no reply back from the store owner until the package arrived. HOWEVER, my package did arrive earlier than expected. I panicked since there was no tracking and no reply through email. Basically communications seems very tough, but delivery is very promising, especially with the little extras. Don&#8217;t expect tracking numbers/email to come to you right away/on time. (although I could just be one of those rare cases) But you are surly to expect your package to arrive earlier than you would expect.

How easy was it to pay?
      I paid with Paypal&#8230; make sure that there are no Holidays going on (like president&#8217;s day) or it will delay things a bit..

My Paypal cleared on the 21st and my package finally arrived at the 28th of February.

Yes. I think it was fair enough. The wigs were good, and my Obitsu Gretel is LOVELY.

lol, it looks even better in person!

Oh yes. Very much so. I might actually buy from there again whenever I start getting an income again XD

14. Is there a way I can get a hold of Emory on here? I ordered a carrying case for my girl and I found out he doesn't ship large packages to P.O. Boxes. Can anyone give me his screenname by chance?

15. I believe his screen name is junkyspot. But it would be faster just to email him through his site.

16. Alright, I will.

17. Please delete.

18. What did you order?
      Limited Bobobie MS Girl Nissa

When did you order?

March 6th, 2008.

FANTASTIC. I emailed Emory a question and he replied within a few hours. I paid that same day, he answered my questions VERY quickly, and was very friendly and easy to work with.

How easy was it to pay?
      VERY easy. I just used paypal.^^

SO fast. I ordered on the 6th late that night, had my shipping number the next morning on the 7th. It took about a week from my ordering date to get my doll to my doorstep- and mind you I'm in Canada.

Oh yes! The quality is amazing, and the item was packaged very well.:)

Yes, only a million times cuter. ^__^

I am extremely satisfied. Not only is the service fantastic, but the doll is beautiful. AND Emory sent me all sorts of anime goodies, and a shirt I gave to my brother (army shirt ARRRR!XD). I will order from the Junky Spot in the future for sure!

19. What did you order?
      Dollzone Carrying Case

When did you order?
      March 10, 2008

Great, I had asked if I could possibly get my package shipped to my dorm room since I found out that it couldn't be shipped to my P.O. Box. I instead had it shipped to a friend's house.

How easy was it to pay?
      Easy, Paypal.

Got to my friend's house less than a week later. ^^

Yes! The bag is fantastic, I've already used it to take my MSD home for Easter weekend and it was much easier to carry her and her stuff.

Even better! Perfect for my MSD.

Very much so! Emory will be getting my business again.

20. What did you order?
      An Obitsu body

When did you order?
      I don't really remember; it's been awhile.

There wasn't any, really - not much need for it.

How easy was it to pay?
      Very easy!

Not long at all. I had it within just a few days; probably the fastest shipping I've experienced so far.

Yes.

Yes.

Yes. I need another Obitsu body and will definitely get it from there again; I'm just waiting until I can afford to order a Bobobie Pixie at the same time.