1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

K-doll discussion

Dec 1, 2013

1. Thanks a lot for reference pictures, lunar marsh! Keikei does seem like he's the same size as Kill_U 1st, specially cause they also fit 18mm better than any other eye size. I will take comparison pics of that too, when my own Keikei arrives (:

2. Hello everybody! Hope someone else got their Keikei's recently (: Mine and my friend's arrived today, finally! I took some comparison pics and started trying Keikei out on a few bodies. Still got more to go, so I'll do the others sometime this week. Check this thread to see the hybrids and some comparions!

Here's him with all (except poor forgotten Karon and my NS Kill_U 1st) my other K-doll heads~
      From left to right: Kasis, Kill_U 1st, Keikei, Kill_U 2nd, Khan & Kael

[​IMG]

I'm really happy with him and hope to figure out what body I'm gonna keep him on~ ^_^ His head is huge, very similar to Kill_U 1st, but his face is even wider... LOL

#42 chubi, Mar 12, 2014
      Last edited: Jul 4, 2017
    3. Thanks for doing all of those photos, chubi!

4. Reviving this thread a bit to ask a question;

Does anyone have one of the older (karon, kill_u, etc) heads on a Volks SDGr body? I'm curious about the fit or if it might look out of proportion on it.

5. I have my Kael head on a SDGr body (one of my favorite bodies!). I think the proportions are good but Kael is one of the smaller heads so the neck seems a little long to me. I may shorten it some day. I'll try to get you a photo, if Photobucket will cooperate.

[​IMG]

6. Photo added, finally! Unfortunately, I won't be keeping this body but I think it works nicely with the Kael head.

7. Meanwhile [Spam SHIELD] provided by hosting company has been set on.
      So it has been a lot of people who could not have access k-doll.com website.
      I couldn't fix it mistaken for other problems, I now discovered and fixed.
      I'm really sorry for those experiencing discomfort.

8. Gonna bump this discussion thread, too.
      I'm looking for body recommendations for K-doll's final release normal skin Kill_U 1st. Is SD13 too big (neck/proportion-wise)?

9. I have mine on an old Customhouse body which I think has about the same proportions as a SD13 body. It doesn't look too big to me.

10. Has anyone been keeping up with K-doll? On Instagram, she is promoting the release of KeiKei in tan skin (both open eye and dreaming version) but I haven't seen any notice on her k-doll.com site.

Wondering if there is another place she is updating? I am not sure I am in the market for a tan KeiKei, but I would love to keep up with her work because I do love her sculpts. Secretly hoping she brings back Khan in tan~ ToT

11. K-doll has its twitter account @kdollcom and she updates about the releases on there! But I think KeiKei in tan skin is only available for Korean customers T-T... But if you would like to keep up with her work definetely check out her twitter account!!

12. @rachel1222 Thank you so much for your reply! T~T I hope she does not exclusively offer dolls now only to Korea~ I will dust off my old as dust twitter account.

13. Dolk Station is a KDoll dealer (I think), I wonder if they'd be able to get any tan skin KeiKei heads to sell?

14. I don't know how many people aside from me still follow KDoll news/dolls haha, but has anyone seen the update on her new Sculpt? @kujeongeun on Instagram :D

[​IMG]

He looks like such a cheeky guy~ <3

15. I'll buy him for sure.

16. Yes! I'm hoping she'll release him on a timely date for my wallet hahaha

17. Same XD I also wish she'd release the sleeping head she was working on forever ago, but I think he might be a shelved project for now ;w;

18. It's also troubling for my doll plans because I have only recently figured out what to do with each of my K-heads and now there's another one to worry about :eek:

19. i'm pretty sure this cute guy will be released soon~ it looks ready for casting[​IMG]

20. oh wow *_* he does look finished! Where did you find the photo? <3