1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Kaede's feedback list

Jun 14, 2006

1. I sold my dolls' shoes to kaede. It has been my great pleasure to deal with her. Thanks.
      jessicadolls/jessicahu

2. I purchased a body from Kaede recently and she sent it promptly and safely.
      Thank you!!! ^_^

Raven

3. I love the dress, it's absolutely amazing. I would definately do business here again. In fact I can't wait to see what you offer next. I was told it would take two weeks to get the dress it was more like 1 and a half. Thank you again!!!!

Christal

4. I bought another head from kaede and had him shipped to Shuui to be painted. Kaede once again sent him really fast and was patient with everything. Such a great great seller :D

5. I only have positive things to say about Kaede; sweet, polite and honest seller that i can highly recommend :)

6. I bought a wig from kaede. She was very friendly and the wig shipped very quickly! Thank you, I'm sure I'll deal with you again someday!

7. I bought a lovely dress, got fast replies to messages and it arrived within a few days. pleasure to deal with.

8. Got a furwig from Kaede, she was super nice and the communication was also super great!:)

9. Nice friendly seller. excellent communication, very fast shipping 3days to USA!
      Now my boy has a body. Thank you Kaede!

10. I bought an SD lolita outfit from Kaede, and she was very nice through the whole transaction. The items are just as described in her thread, as well. Would definitely buy from her again!

11. I bought an MSD dress from Kaede. It is lovely and very detailed; I will definitely buy from her again!

12. oh my - i have forgotten to leave you a feedback!!! :doh

kaede is a lovely person to deal with. i have received my item very fast, i would recommend her to anyone. thanks so much!! :aheartbea

13. I had a wonderful transaction with Kaede. Firstly, we had amazingly fast communication back and forth and she answered all my questions really quickly. She shipped the items out very quickly and they arrived shortly there after. I would totally recommend Kaede!

14. I bought a nice necklace from kaede, it was a very pleasant deal! Quick answers to pms and fast shipping - would definitely buy from her again!

15. I've just received my Anais head! Kaede is quick to answer, straight to the point and professional! And she made a dream of mine come true ^^

16. wonderful seller and good communication!!
      Thanks!:lol:

17. I bought a body from Kaede. Very good communication and quick shipping!

18. I recently purchased an el head and a batwing collared shirt from kaede - they were shipped promptly, and she kept in touch with me the whole time - the el head is simply gorgeous and the shirt is fantastic quality

19. Recently purchased a body from Kaede. Very fast shipping and prompt response.

20. I purchased the Anais 2 default outfit set from Kaede. The price was fair and she shipped it out in good time. Would definitely buy from her again. Hello Kaede!