1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Kaede's feedback list

Jun 14, 2006

1. I purchased an SD suwarikko body from Kaede, and it arrived quickly and in perfect condition :aheartbea Kaede was patient and understanding through the entire transaction. I'd buy from her again!

2. I purchased an SD13 body from Kaede and it arrived quickly and was perfect. Hope to buy from her again soon!

3. I purchased a batwing blouse from Kaede, got it quickly and she was a pleasure to do business with!

4. Item received in great condition and in timely manner. Great item and great seller.
      I'm very happy with what I received! Thanks.

5. I purchased a SD13 boy body from Kaede and it arrived in fantastic condition and so quickly too.
      Great communication, I would recommend Kaede as a seller…..a real sweetie-many thanks

6. i bought 2 wigs from Kaede and everything went smooth. No problems at all and item arrived just as described !

Would glady do business with again :D

7. I bought a Dolkot Kiss head from kaede, and it came super-fast and as described! Excellent transaction. Thanks, kaede!

8. I purchased a school A head from Kaede and everything went wonderfully, great seller!

9. Purchased a Crobidoll Lance head from Kaede, and everything went great!
      Wonderful communication, shipped AMAZINGLY fast, and the head is in perfect condition.:aheartbea

He's beautiful! :D Thank you so much!

10. Lovely seller! Thanks so much for the wonderful wig!
      -Melissa

11. I bought a LUTS body from her~! She was patient and a very nice person. The body came in the condition that she described and in a timely manner. I would buy from her again.

12. I purchased a rabbit hat from Kaede. It's very cute! Our transaction was very quick and smooth. I would definitely buy from her again! Thanks!

13. I bought a dolkot Kiss from Kaede.

She is very nice and understanding with the transtion.

I think I would like to deal with her again!

14. kaede helped me get a pair of Zouk eyes and she has been very,very patient with all my questions.Great communication,well packaged,fast delivery.Highly recommended.

15. I traded heads with Kaede. She is very prompt with answering PMs and is trustworthy. Thank you!

16. I purchased Volks Syo head from Kaede.
      She shipped the head immediately and arrived within couple of days.
      A trustworthy seller!!
      Thank you so much! ^^

17. I bought a pair of white mary janes from Kaede (Kaede responded to my WTB thread)
      Communication was smooth and easy.
      Kaede sent the shoes out immediately after the purchase.
      They arrived safely packed in layers of bubble wraps.

However, I noticed that one of the shoes has a coffee stain-like mark on it.
      I PM-ed Kaede about this, she apologized but insisted that I've seen the photo.
      The photo that Kaede showed me was shot at angle that the stain could not be seen.
      (Stain on the inner side of the left shoe, photo was shot from the front of the left shoe)

I PM-ed Kaede again about this, also about the price differences that she offered me as compared to her listing in the market place.

Kaede replied apologizing about all these and agreed on a partial refund.

I would say that this was a good transaction since Kaede responded to all my questions.
      She was friendly and prompt about making-up for the stain and price difference.
      However, it could've been a perfect transaction if she had mentioned about the stain and I have realized the price difference earlier.

18. I have sold a pair of mary janes shoes to kagura

kagura received the shoes and contacted me there is a coffee stain I may have overlooked before sending it out, my mistake

About the lower price on previous listing, it was posted few months ago and I totally forgot I've posted them at another price, another mistake

I apologized and offered a partial refund, kagura accepted the offer, despite the issues, the transaction with kagura were pleasant, communications and payment was fast & prompt. Very nice buyer. Thank you.

19. gotten my Anais girl from her! nice seller and fast in reply! Very helpful too *thumbs up*

20. I bought an SD Miliren white fur wig from Kaede. She was lovely to deal with, had great communication and shipped fast. Definitely recommend her! The wig is beautiful, thank you!