1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

kar120c Feedback Thread

Oct 7, 2008

1. Lovely group of people. Thank you so much!

2. I got the doll she is great shape, still waiting for the outfit, shoes, and wig she was sold to me with.

3. I can't seem to edit my first post. So, I just wanted to say I got it, the outfit is amazing. I love it. And you were a great person to deal with even if the outfit decided to tour the US before it came home to me. My mother in law loves it.

4. Excellent buyer! Fast payment and nice person to deal with :aheartbea

5. kar120c purchased a Luts Lishe from me. Nice and easy transaction - can't ask for more. Lovely to work with and great communication. Highly recommend her. Thanks very much and enjoy!!

6. Jane is a wonderful lady, very honest and lovely. Her payments were quick and easy. The transaction wonderful, and in the process, I found a friend.
      I couldn't be happier.
      Thank you very much Jane!!!

7. I bought a Bobobie March and pair of shoes from kar120c and it went fantastic! Quick shipping, nicely packaged and cute extras too! Thank you very much!

8. I bought a Ppoppo from kar120c. I couldn't have asked for a nicer, kinder, more reliable person to deal with. She even included free clothes so the little beauty didn't have to travel naked. I would work with her again anytime.

9. kar120c did a trade with me. She sent me a Dollmore Tan Asha and I sent her a DT Rhea head faced up. I am very happy with our trade and hope she feels the same. Hugs, MK

10. i did a doll swap with kar120c. she is a lovely person and very friendly to communicate. she sent her doll to me first since i'm on our Chinese new year and can't not ship mine in time. the doll arrived today in excellent condition. thank you very much.

11. Recently had a transaction with Jane she is an incredible lady I can highly recommend to all that ask..

: ) shes one of the Best

12. Jane is a wonderful seller! I received my DIM Flowne today in excellent condition! I highly recommend! =o)

13. I bought an adorable fairy/ballerina outfit from Jane, and it arrived right on time, in great condition, and very well packaged. I'd absolutely buy from her again. Thanks so much!!

14. I bought two Volks heads from kar120c. She shipped them out at lightening speed and they were SOOO well packaged! You could've dropped the box from a 10 story building and both girls would've survived no sweat. I am really happy with everything about this transaction from her friendly attitude to her great communication. I would definitely buy from her again :)!

15. I bought a Fer outfit from kar120c and it arrived fastlely and safely!!
      A wonderful transaction!! I highly recommand her!! :):)

16. I bought a purple fer in MSD size from kar120c fast shipping and wonderful to speak too! Would buy from her again in a heartbeat

17. Had a wonderfull transaction with kar120c. She paid very quickly and it was a pleasure dealing with her. Thank you so much for giving my doll a new home.

18. Bought two BC dolls from Jane. She is sweet, keeps you well-informed, and packs things up very well!

19. Promptly paid for my BBB body. =) Friendly seller with great communication. Let me know when the body arrived. ^__^ :aheartbea Thank you!

20. Jane bought a doll from me (CH Choa). She was a joy to deal with. Perfect from start to finish!