1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Kataxenna's Feedback.

May 16, 2007

1. I sold a Limhwa Half Elf to Kataxenna. She sent payment fast and quick!

2. Kataxenna bought a LE DoD Delphine from me. Payment was extremely prompt. A very pleasant buyer to deal with :) Thanks!

3. Bought some clothes from me, prompt payment, good communication.
      Thanks

4. Bought some clothes, a wig, and an Iplehouse OOAK Louis from Kataxenna~ It was a very quick transaction with no problems. Great communication, sent when promised, arrived quick, packaged well...shall I go on? She's wonderful to work with! <3 I'm sure I'll be buying from her again~

5. +1
      I had a trade/purchase with Kataxenna, and everything went VERY smoothly. We negotiated on a ship-date to send our items and everything worked out perfectly :3 Shortly thereafter she sent me an extra payment to cover the difference of the value of the dolls.
      I'd trade or buy or selll to Kataxenna any time again in the future. She's very awesome to deal with :3

6. Traded my SDF Blanchet for Kataxenna's Limhwa Half-Elf. Very pleasant to deal with, very communicative, and I got the doll fast securely packed up. Was very understanding when we had some problems with the tracking for Blanchet. Thanks again for the great trade!

7. Kataxenna is a very sweet girl who was a pleasure to talk to. She worked with me with doing a layaway which was very nice of her. :>

8. edit:I bought a mini supia yan from Kataxenna, she is a very sweet girl who was a pleasure to talk to. She worked with me with doing a layaway which was very nice of her. :>

9. I sold a Luts delf soo doll to Kataxenna, originally as a layaway and she paid very quickly and when she said she would. She kept in touch every step of the way, was very friendly, courteous and sweet. Thank you so much!! :)

10. I bought a set of Pipos ears and tail with Kataxenna in a mini GO, (just the two of us lol) and she kept me updated every step of the way and sent them out as soon as they arrived in. They arrived quickly and without any problems. As always, she's great to work with. <3

11. I sold my SDF shoes to Kataxenna. She was super friendly and paid immediately! She was an awesome person to work with. :)

12. I did a dollie leg break repair for Kataxenna. She was pleasant to work with and paid promptly after all work was done. Thanks again. Would deal with her anytime!

13. Kataxenna bought a pair of eyes from me. Payment was fast and communication was great. Thanks :D

14. Kataxenna participated in a recent Dollmore Group Order - Payment was quick and communication was great. Thanks so much for helping to make the GO a success! :D

15. I sold 2 pairs of BambiCrony wings to Kataxenna. She was very pleasant to do business with, paid promptly, great communication and follow through when she received the items. Thanks!

16. Kataxenna purchased an SD13 boy hoodie from me, everything went smoothly~

17. Had an amazing transaction with Kataxenna. She bought my custom Olivia and paid her off two months early. She was very pleasant to deal with, friendly PMs and kept in touch often. I would definitely recommend her. Thank you, Kataxenna!

18. Kataxenna participated in another Dollmore GO I ran. Payment was always prompt and communication was friendly. Thanks so much for helping the GO be a success! ^^

19. Kataxenna and I traded dolls recently. It was a straight trade and I'm sooo happy with my new girl. :) Thanks~