1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Kawkana Style

Jan 14, 2020

1. Kawkana Style
      https://kawkanastyle.com/gb/

Please copy and paste this template, then give your responses.

* What did you order?
      * When did you order?
      * How was the communication?
      * How easy was it to pay?
      * How long did it take to ship?
      * Were there any missing or broken items in your order?
      * If there were any problems with your order, how did the company handle them?
      * Would you order from this company again?

I've heard a lot of good from this seller, but my experience hasn't been. So, hopefully having this thread will let all the types of experiences people have had be posted so that buyers can be informed. I cleared it with the mods before starting this thread.

I ordered direct via the website but I believe others have said they have an Etsy shop. This is a review thread SOLELY for the direct website kawkanastyle.com or the Etsy shop. This is 100% independent of individual transactions.

* What did you order?
      Two pairs of leggings and a sweater. All labeled as in stock.

* When did you order?
      December 1 2019.

* How was the communication?
      Poor. I e-mailed via the website contact us, I e-mailed to the address in PayPal. I also tried via the site's contact on my order page directly and never got a response. I ended up opening a PayPal case trying to encourage discussion and gave ample time for response and never got one. I ended up escalating to a claim.
      I contacted on their website on my order directly on 2019-12-21 03:21:32 according to the website's time stamp.
      I contacted via the Contact Us on the website. Per my browser history I did this on 2019-12-27 and 2020-1-2.
      I sent an e-mail to the paypal address on 12/21/19.
      On 12/23/19 I opened a case on PayPal requesting the seller please update me on what's happening. Explaining I understand if something came up and I did not want a refund, I just wanted to know what the status of my order was.
      I got no reply and escalated the case to a claim on 1/2/20.
      Apparently the seller replied to PayPal directly though never to me on 1/7/20.
      A tracking number was added to the shipment on 1/9/20 via PayPal but no contact from the seller. To this day this tracking number doesn't work via USPS. It just states it's not in the system.
      2/8 Update: I asked them the middle of last month if their PayPal was still where the original payment was made as I was willing to refund the payment if the package every arrived (since PayPal did refund me). They never replied. The package did arrive and I did send the money back but they have still failed to communicate in any capacity.

* How easy was it to pay?
      Very simple. PayPal is integrated into the website so it's easy to pay in the correct currency.

* How long did it take to ship?
      A tracking number wasn't supplied until I opened a claim with PayPal. The alleged tracking number (I still can't verify if it's real) was uploaded on 1/9/20.

* Were there any missing or broken items in your order?
      Never got my order.
      2/8 Edit: Package finally arrived, all items were in tact and nothing was missing.

* If there were any problems with your order, how did the company handle them?
      They didn't; I had to have PayPal intervene. I assume they communicated with PayPal, but I'm not privy to what was said. The seller made no attempt to contact me in any respect so I have not had any communication.

* Would you order from this company again?
      No. It's a shame because they make quality items that are cute and great for MNF and for dolls with odd body sizes, or at least they look quality on the website. But if it takes over a month and a PayPal claim to still get no response or your order even shipped? I have better communication with sellers on Taobao talking to me through the filter of Google Translate than I've had with this seller. I have had 0% communication at all from them and that's just a poor business model. I gave every chance to be understanding and offer my support from one doll owner to another. But the lack of communication on any capacity is just upsetting.
      I feel terrible this is my experience because I've heard from others that this wasn't their experience. I don't know if anything happened to the seller, if maybe they got behind in rush holiday orders or black friday orders or what. But I can say as of writing on 1/14/2020 the seller still has made 0 attempt to contact me directly and has failed to respond to any of my avenues of inquiries. If the items ever arrive I'll sent the seller an e-mail again asking if they'd like me to return the funds or the parcel. But I've not gotten contact yet from them so I don't know if they'll reply then either.

Edit: Update as of 2/8/20. The package did finally arrive and as I promised I sent the money that PayPal had refunded me back to the seller. Unfortunately they've continued to ignore my e-mails when I outright asked if they could please verify their PayPal address so if the item arrived I could sent the money back to the correct account. So, while my item did finally arrive, a lot of this mess could have been avoided had the seller just tried to communicate in any capacity with me. And to this day, even after sending them the refunded money back, they have failed to contact me.

#1 akaisha0, Jan 14, 2020
      Last edited: Feb 8, 2020