1. Please check the announcement in the DOA News section. Broken links to TinyPic were noticed over the weekend, and today we confirmed they've been shutting down over the last month. Since a lot of people appear to have pictures there, be aware that Monday, 9/16/19 appears to be the last day to download your photos.
    Dismiss Notice

Kaye Wiggs Tobi discussion part 1

Jan 19, 2013

1. Yea I seem the smaller ones in the dark tan too and I love it on them. This is such a pretty color! :aheartbea... Can't want to aee how you do up your Lacee. I think I really will try to get in the sunkissed color, I'm kinda too impatience to wait and see if she is ever released darker lol

2. I know just how you feel, the impatience thing. Usually I go for the darker, but lately I have been giving the fair girls a chance.

3. These dolls are very similar to my friend's daughter. I even think that they need to buy such - Varia doll :)

4. I am in so much trouble, I just put a Tobi on a longish layaway...

5. Congratz! Tobi is such a sweet girl ;)

6. Thanks! It could be a while before I see her, lol! :)

7. When I first saw Tobi for preorder, I didn't like her. And I didn't preordered her. Then I saw owners' pics and I thought "I'm so stupid because she's just stunning". I was lucky enough to get the Fair one during the extras sale.
      And now I own three Tobis and she's one of my favorite Kaye's sculpts :lol::lol:

8. Congrats Opal. I have sun-kissed and grey Tobi...I bet you'll love your new girl!

9. My Tobi is fair skin, I think? :)

10. My Tauriel (grey skin)... :)

[​IMG]

11. Isn't she adorable! Where's Tauriel going?

12. Never regret that I bought her, she looks very adorable. Tauriel will be travelling with me to another town for the next local dollmeet ;)

13. bump the thread because Tobi is so cute :aheartbea

[​IMG]

14. Yes, yes she is! I will have a fair Tobi eventually. :)

15. Tobi is a darling girl. I love the factory faceups on them.

16. [​IMG][/URL][/IMG]

17. Tobi is so cute :aheartbea

I've ordered Gracie on the Tobi body, can anyone tell me what fits her?

18. I have one on layaway with a friend that sews and I was told that slim mini stuff fits if you lengthen the arms and legs. :)

19. Thanks Opal, I have bought a pattern from Etsy specifically for Tobi, so at least I can make something ready for her when she arrives home, which won't be for 6 months, so plenty of time!

20. the chocolate color looks fantastic and v realistic!