1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Kazthenoodle / Kaz_ zombie Feedback

May 12, 2018

1. Hey guys!! :)

This is my feedback page!! If you've had a transaction with me, please leave me some feedback!

Thank you,
      Much love
      Kaz x

Kaz_Zombie on Instagram

#1 Kazthenoodle, May 12, 2018
      Last edited: Apr 15, 2019
    2. +1 for Kaz being an absolutely wonderful buyer! She bought a Shushu head from me, paid promptly, and let me know as soon as it arrived! She’s super wonderful and I highly recommend her:thumbup

3. Absolutely positive!

Kaz was so nice, paid fast, and was kind that I ship 1 day late when I was ill. Thank you for the positive experience <3

4. I bought a body from Kaz and the whole transaction was wonderful, he arrived superfast and exactly as described, wouldn't hesitate to recommend! :)

5. Purchased a iple Doria F head from Kaz and the transaction went great.
      I asked for one additional picture to verify the head was the same as her sales post as the post was a few months old and they went above and beyond and took entirely new pictures of the head from all angles.
      The head was shipped promptly on the next available mail day, packed ridiculously well and was exactly as described and accurate to the photos.

all around wonderful seller.

6. :DPOSITIVE FEEDBACK :D

Kaz purchased an msd Migidoll from me and the transaction was swift and smooth! The communication was clear, the payment was prompt, and I would highly recommend them as a buyer! A++ from me! Thank you so much!

7. Kaz bought Iplehouse Fantasy Bianca in gray skin from me, and everything was perfect! Kaz is very nice, polite and friendly person, paid at once and kindly agreed to wait several days until I was able to ship the parcel. Thank you so much for your purchase! <3

8. @Kazthenoodle bought some Ringdoll hands from me. They were polite and friendly in their messages, quick to pay and kindly let me know when the hands had arrived. I would highly recommend them as a buyer. Thank you for a quick and pleasant transaction :thumbup

9. Bought a Dollshe saint from Kazthenoodle, and they messaged back promptly, packed and shipped him really securely, and shipped him as quick as possible after I paid. Fantastic transaction all around! I would absolutely buy from them again!

10. Purchased a Zaoll and couldn't be more pleased with the transaction. Fast shipping, easy communication, well packed, etc.

I'm so happy to give your girl a new home! Thank you!!

11. Positive Feedback!

I sold a JoyDoll Skeleton BJD to Kazthenoodle. I normally don’t ship internationally, but I wanted them to be their hands on this skeleton again. Communication was excellent and payment was promptly paid. Shipping was slow, but that was just Royal Mail having issues. I am just glad the skeleton find their way home safe and sound! :)

12. I had a great transaction with Kazthenoodle who was a great buyer
      payment was super quick and Kaz was kind enough to let me know when the package arrived there
      everything was great !
      highly recommend to everyone!
      thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!