1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Preorder [KCDOLL] Baby Lyalya (16 cm cute doll)

Apr 20, 2018

1. Hello, Dear friends!

At first want to announce a preoder for a normal skin handmade bjd baby doll Lyalya, created by me. Preorder Period - 20th April - 20th May. Price - 430 $, layaway is possible.

At second i want to introduce you my bjd baby doll line called Lyalya. I dreamed about such a baby doll in my childhood and created it when I became an adult. I tried to combine all сute features i love, such as chubby cheeks, pounted lips, pretty small body and lovely hands and feet. I create artist bjd since 2010 so i used all my skills in Lyalya.

Lyalya was fully designed, sculpted and casted by me. I also can paint her, make wig and dress. This doll is made of high quality resin, she has 14 articulated joints and can be posed in variety of poses, all poses fix very well. The joints are glued. Strung with elastic cord. The resin is strong, but please watch out for small parts that can break, such as fingers. This is not a toy for children, this is art doll, so please be carefull during playing. I also recommend to avoid UV light and sun.

Measurements:

Height: 15-16 cm (almost like puki fee)
      Eye size: 8 mm
      Foot length: 2,2 cm
      Wig size: 4-5 inch

Discussion thread -
      Kularien Custom Doll

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

You can also watch this video with Lyalya's flexibility test-

Item includes:

-the blank normal skin doll without face up
      -free 8mm random color of eyes
      -certificate of authenticity with drawing made by me
      -very beautiful and safe box, designed by me also.

[​IMG]

You can also watch this video with Lyalya's packaging -

Extra items can be ordered:

-face up
      -wig
      -dress
      -shoes

Color appearance can vary slightly due to lighting, different computer screens, and settings.

Doll skin tone will be as close to the pictured doll as possible.

By placing your order you are agreeing that all sales are final, so please be sure in your decision.

The manufacturing process can take about 2-4 months (depending on how much work and orders i have at this time and would you like extra items for her or not).

Thank you for your attention :) Feel free to ask any questions about Lyalya.

PS - Please, follow me on instagram and facebook :) -
      Елизавета Бабенко (kularien) (@lisa_babenko) • Instagram photos and videos
      Lisa Babenko

Thank you again :)

2. :)

[​IMG]