1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Kids Sky Product Review

Jan 22, 2017

1. Please copy and paste this template, then give your responses.

* What did you order?
      * When did you order?
      * Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion?
      * Did the item look like the sales pictures?
      * Were you satisfied with the product?
      * Tell us some of the positives and negatives about this product (optional)
      * Would you buy more from this company?

Feel free to include one or two photos of your purchase.

2. * What did you order? Amber (1/6), with stock wig and company faceup. Bought from Alice's Collection.

* When did you order?
      September 26 and received on November 20.

* Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion?
      Yes, since she is not expensive, I could not expect too much. I got free company faceup and free shipping from Alice's Collection. They have an amazing costumer service. They were great! Since Amber looked more like a girl to me, I asked them if it were possible to get a girl body for her (there wasn't this option on their website, only boy's body). But they got it!! So I was very thankful!

* Did the item look like the sales pictures?
      She is not so cute as in the pictures, so I felt I little disappointed. The wig was not symmetrical and was longer than the one on the pictures. It would have to be trimmed and styled.

* Were you satisfied with the product?
      No, but it is about my personal taste.

Positive:

Her stock eyes are beautiful.
      Flawless resin, nice to touch

Negative:
      The normal pink resin is paler than I expected.
      The stock wig does not look like the one on the pictures.
      She is not a great poser

* Would you buy more from this company?
      Probably not.

3. * What did you order? Marian
      * When did you order? Feb 2015
      * Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion? Yes - I've had her for two years now and I'm still in love with this doll.
      * Did the item look like the sales pictures? Yes.
      * Were you satisfied with the product? Very! Her expression is one of the cutest I've seen and I liked the default face-up so much that I still have, even though it has a couple of chips in it now.
      Positive: very cute with beautiful resin
      Negative: not a good poser
      * Would you buy more from this company? Yes
      [​IMG]

4. What did you order?
      White Crystal Boy with default face-up

When did you order?

Ordered: April 2, 2019
      Received: May 9, 2019

Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion?
      Yes! The resin is soft and sturdy. Although I have noticed that his lower legs have tiny bumps and a scratch? They are not visible to the eye, but I feel them. Maybe a magic sponge will make it go away... no matter really as it doesn’t bother me. He is a gorgeous doll!

Did the item look like the sales pictures?
      Yes! The lips and lower lashes are a bit different than the promo photo, but that is normal.

Were you satisfied with the product?

Yes!

Tell us some of the positives and negatives about this product (optional)
      Positives: Beautiful doll with beautiful face-up, and he’s tall!

Negatives: Like I mentioned earlier, he has some bumps in his resin on his lower legs. Doesn’t bother me, but it isn’t a positive. Posing isn’t that great either, but I don’t care much for that.

Would you buy more from this company?
      Of course! The price isn’t bad and neither is the quality.

5. What did you order?
      Marian.

When did you order?
      Ordered: 31 March 2020
      Received: 11 May 2020

Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion?

Yes! Totally exceeded my expectations. The resin feels soft and delicate. She stands and poses well too.

Did the item look like the sales pictures?
      Yes. Was not disappointed with her company face up.

Were you satisfied with the product?
      Very much!

Tell us some of the positives and negatives about this product (optional)
      Positive: Value for money, great beginner doll.
      Negative: Her large hands.

Would you buy more from this company?

Yes, eyeing White Crystal next!

[​IMG]