1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

KisakiSama feedback ^^/

Jan 13, 2007

1. KisakiSama was the host of a Leekeworld group order. She kept us updated through out the wait and was very prompt to ship out items.
      I would happily participate in a group order with her again.

2. I recently participated in KisakiSama's Luts split. Prompt and friendly communication, confirmed payments, kept the group updated on order status, and sent the package out quickly and securely packaged. I couldn't ask for a more pleasurable interaction and hope to deal with Katie again in the future. Thanks so much!

3. I participated in KisakiSama's Luts Kid Delf Maska Hades split. Great communication, split was run smoothly. Items (wolf legs) packaged very carefully. Lovely split leader, highly recommended!
      Thank you so much! ^^

4. I participated in KisakiSama's Luts Kid Delf Maska Hades split and could not be more satisfied. Communication was great and always super fast and my part of the split was sent out asap. I'd not hesitate to join a split hosted by KisakiSama again and can recommend her as a great split leader.
      Thank you!

5. I joined KisakiSama's Luts GO. Everything was organized and orderly. She kept us updated about our order throughout the GO. And she shipped out my items fast. I would definitely join her GO again. Thank you!

6. I joined kisakasama's LUTS GO.

Everything went smoothly, with good communication. It was great!

:D :D :D

7. I just bought a lovely faceplate from KisakiSama and it arrived perfectly packed and in great condition. Thank you for a very pleasant transaction!
      :love

8. KisakiSama was awesome to work with! She was super responsive, kindly agreed to my layaway needs, and was genuinely lovely - she even included some goodies for me!

Thank you again, I so appreciate it!

9. Positive feedback -
      I bought a Luts MDF My Choice (Cyan) and it was a smooth transaction. We worked out a layaway that was manageable and everything was shipped promptly.

10. I purchased a Luts Honey Delf Choco from a KisakiSama and couldn't be happier. Great communication, quick shipping, and she arrived safely to join my little dollie family. Cheers!

11. I bought a Luts Kid Delf body from KisakiSama. Communication was excellent, the body was shipped quickly, very friendly seller. Thanks!

12. I bought a Kid Delf Maska Romance from KisakiSama. The entire process went very smooth. She shipped him out right away and everything was in great condition. A+++

13. I bought a MNF Rix head from KisakiSama. They were a pleasure to work with, fast communication, and shipping was prompt. The head arrived safely in great packaging. Thank you for a smooth transaction, would love to do business again. A+

14. Purchased a Luts Kid Delf Winter 2014 Head from KisakiSama and it arrived safely and packaged well! Overall, the transaction was very pleasant and she was very great to work with. Would highly recommend! Thank you :)

15. I purchased a staff from KisakiSama. Easy to deal with and communicated well. Shipped the staff in a timely manner.

16. I purchased a Fairyland Littlefee Shue from @KisakiSama and the transaction went well! Our communication was great and the doll came quickly and securely packed. I would definitely do business with @KisakiSama again.

17. I bought a Fairyland Karsh from @KisakiSama and the transaction went great! Insanely fast shipping, packed well, everything was as described. Thank you so much for letting me bring this boy home finally!! I recommend them as a seller.