1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

kscness aka killingsissy feedback

Jun 18, 2007

1. I bought #7 of her Stylissimo Crazy Afternoon Dress Series.
      Its absolutely gorgeous!

Communication was really great!
      Shipping took a little while but I think it must have got caught up in the Christmas backlog.

I just wish I had my lil doll already so I could try the dress on her!
      Thank you so much!

2. Sorry for the delay in posting this feedback! kscness is wonderfull! I bought the most amazing gothic lolita outfit from her and I am over the moon. She was very friendly and communicated well, the outfit arrived very quickly too. I have had nothing but good comments about this adorable outfit and I have been recommending kscness to everyone!

Would definitely buy from this seller again~ she is a real pleasure to deal with!!:D

3. I sold a Tan Narin to her and she was wonderful. SHe PAID immediately when she said she will, her communication is very prompt, and detailed. Shipping from UK to Italy took only the weekend!!!!! very pleased with this transaction. thank you so much!

4. I bought some dresses from her, she is a friend of mine and is adorable!

5. She is fantastic! This is the fantastic outfit she created for me!
      [​IMG]

6. Flo bought a DM Narsha from me. We had great communication throughout the transaction and both were happy how everything turned out. Flo is a wonderful person to do business with and I am happy to recommend her.

7. me + friends have made a very big order to kscness
      she s lovely and makes her best to create the perfect outfit..;as an exemple she has created a beautifull circus outfit for me
      the fabrics she uses are gorgeous and her work is fantastic
      i will order again soon that's sure !!!

big kiss kscness from your french fans ;)

8. I bought an OOAK Unoa size outfit from kscness - not only is she a talented seamstress, but a great designer too! The outfit is absolutely gorgeous, it arrived quickly and her communication was excellent. I couldn't be happier! Here are some pics of my Unoa wearing the outfit: :D

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

9. I commissioned a handful of outfits from Flo and they all turned out lovely! She was quick and did what she could to make sure everything was exactly how I wanted. Super sweet person and a joy to deal with. Thanks again!

10. I bought two sets of clothes from Floriana: one Tanya style dress and one outfit made by herself. Her own designs are lovely with great detailing. Transaction was friendly and items sent promptly. They arrived more quickly than we expected even. :)

11. AMAZING person!

1. I bought a J'Aime from her, and as usual, everything went great.
      2. I Sold her my DZ.
      3. I made 2 Make Up for her.

She is adorable!

12. I commissioned her for clothing for Naraes. I have only loads of good words for her. The communication was a delight, she kept me posted throughout the entire commission about progress and is a really wonderful person :)
      The clothes themselves are truly beautiful! Detailed and packaged well - survived the horror of my post office very well. Overall the commission was worth every penny, really. I'm very happy with what I got and I do sincerely recommend her and hopefully in the future can do business with her myself too :)

13. Superfast shipping from Italy to me--I love the brown embroidered jacket and adorable suede skirt.

14. I bought an outfit from kscness, and the transaction was smooth sailing from start to finish. Communication was excellent, always polite and friendly, she took extra photos when I asked about sizing, the package arrived in good time and the dress is gorgeous! A wonderful seller, thank you so much! :)

15. I commissioned her to sew an outfit for my narae and I must say I was very very pleased with what she made! SUCH CUTE WELL MADE CLOTHES!! I highly recomend her to anyone!!~ I'm going to order another outfit from her in the future! :chocoberry

16. She is very kind to talk with and she made beautiful design. She post the package quickly and answer fast as possible^^, she is for sure a very good seller and I really hope I will be able to have a place on her seam list for my girl because she is talented <3

17. Flo (kscness) bought from me my doll Benetia (DimDoll). The transaction was fast and splendid. Besides she's such a nice and communicative person!
      <3

18. I bought two pairs of kscness handmade boots from her artfire store.
      They are gorgeous, totally individual and were delivered very quickly.
      Wonderful transaction and very reasonably priced:).

19. I commissioned a Narsha sized outfit from Flo. She was such a pleasure to do business with, so nice! She did amazing work! The details are so perfect, the fabrics she used are beautiful, and the outfit was shipped to me very quickly! I'll be sure to commission her again some day! :)

20. Purchased an amazing outfit and wig from kscness! It arrived quickly and is just the most amazing set ever! I'm very happy with it! :aheartbea

I will be back to buy more! :)