1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

kscness aka killingsissy feedback

Jun 18, 2007

1. Just completed a wonderful transaction with kscness for a slim mini size polka dot suit (via Artfire) - There was a minor delay with the item, but Flo was very prompt to reply to messages and was very friendly also. She sent me tracking info and also a free gift for the slight delay.

I am happy to recommend her as she cares about her buyers! :pcupcake
      Hope to order from you again Flo, and thanks once again :)

2. Positive

I ordered a complete clothing set in a mainly nautical theme as well as a pin-up style bathing suit from kscness.

She drew up the concept designs very quickly when she came to my order. She was always polite, and, even though there was a delay, managed to complete my order. She sent me tracking information as soon as she sent out the package.

It arrived today, nicely packaged. I love the scented paper the clothing was wrapped in. It also included a listing of all the pieces for my wardrobe, what fabrics were used, and proper care instructions.

The quality of the pieces are wonderful.

I am a very happy and thrilled customer. I hope to order, again, from her in the near future.

Thank you, Flo.

3. I just finished a commission for clothing from kscness and am totally thrilled with my two dresses. The fabrics and quality are wonderful. I also purchased items from her shop and am also very very happy with their design and quality.

It arrived well packaged with a nice note and all my pieces listed. I am really pleased, this transaction was A++++ from start to finish.

I definately highly recommend her and hope to be a repeat customer soon!

Thanks so much Flo.

4. Just received the fabulous hoodie for my msd girl's from kscness! So gorgeously made and looks so cool on my girl! Great communication and fast overseas shipping. Securely packaged. Such a nice lady that I look forward to working with again. Highly recommended!! :aheartbea

5. This week I received a dress from Harajukudoll.
      This is Keira (Fafner souldoll) which has the honor to wear this dress. You can see some photos in my Flickr gallery.
      This dress includes a corset, train and panties, which I haven't yet done photo.
      Florence is a talented seamstress. The details of this dress are amazing. :fangirl: And the finish is perfect.

Thank you Flo for this magnificent creation!!!!

6. I received the most wonderful swap gift from Kscness in the Mori Girl swap we participated in. She really outdid herself! Everything was so well made and specially designed to suit my doll and her personality. Awesome quality and attention to detail made this one of my favorite swaps yet. She is also a very friendly person to talk to, and kept me updated on shipping information too. Would LOVE to work with again. :)

7. Kscness participated in the Mori Girl style swap I organised. Kscness showed enthusiasm in the swap thread and let me know when swap items were shipped and received. The items made by Kscness were of good quality and met the standards set for this swap.
      It was a joy to have Kscness participate in the Mori Girl style swap. ^_^

8. I commissioned a Minifee outfit inspired with sweet Mori style from kscness aka Flo, and it had been a wonderful experience! She was very friendly and very very understanding throughout the whole transaction. She was patient with me when I asked her to remake the first dress and the second try was just what I would like. Communication was just excellent as she would quickly reply to my messages, and she always remain friendly even when I was a bit fussy with the details of the outfit.

She couldn't manage the second outfit for me in the end under some circumstances but I went to pay for the first outfit. She shipped it quickly like she had said; dress arrived to me safely in a very neat package and it arrived very quickly too! Also, I would like to add that she was very thoughtful to make a matching bonnet for the commissioned outfit despite I didn't ask for one!

I would love to work with her again as Flo is just a darling! Thanks so much again, Flo! And my dear girl really loves the outfit!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

9. I commissioned a dress from kscness/Harajuku Doll. Communication was fast and friendly- concept pictures were draw up in a couple of days and the outfit finished with around 5 days. Flo was great with meeting my requests and the end product is beautiful. She is a wonderful seamstress who without a doubt I will be commissioning again. Thank you! :)

10. I commissioned Flo for a dress for my Narsha; she followed exactly what I asked. She is very nice and what it does is of great finesse. I hope I can still buy her clothes!

11. kscness was in my pretty princess swap. She shipped on time and was a pleasure to deal with.

12. I commissioned kscness for a very specific costume for Narsha/Iple KID size. The costume came out better than I anticipated! The details were exquisite and she was even able to make a specific Baseball hat!:dance I am really so grateful I found her for such a specific costume.

I had a little problem when the clothes arrived and she helped me every step of the way find a great solution for them! I am so grateful to find such an honest, kind, and understanding seamstress.

Thank you so much, Flo, I am so sorry to be such a troublesome customer for you :blush

13. Sorry this is so very late! I commissioned a set of three outfits from kscness that included a few skirts, a cardigan, shirts, shorts, socks and boots, along with some other little matching tidbits. Everything was designed and sewn to perfection and made very quickly as well. I highly recommend her for any of your sewing needs! I secretly hope she starts sewing for boys soon ;)

14. I commissioned Flo/Killingsissy for two dresses. She was the perfect seamstress for what I had in mind when it came to style. I showed her some pictures of what I would like, and she asked me some questions just to make sure she'd got it right. A few days later (4 or 5) she messaged me with pictures of the finished products ... and wow. She had completely nailed my order! Shipping was fast, and the dresses (plus a freebie) arrived neatly, or should I say AMAZINGLY wrapped. The dresses fit like a glove, and are so neatly made - no flaws, no tears, no loose threads, just perfect! I suppose I could go on and on about the perfect dresses, the amazing communication and just a wonderful transaction.
      Thank you so much!

15. I commissioned kscness for an outfit for my LatiYellow. She did an absolutely beautiful job. Her details in the outfit were done with such craftsmanship. She always replied quickly, and politely. I would love to commission her again, or do business in general with her. Highly recommended.
      [h=2][/h]

16. I commissioned kscness for an outfit for myBory Luts. She did an absolutely beautiful job. Perfect job and very good shippment! I'm so happy! Highly recommended.

17. I traded my Cerisedolls Ombre with kscness for a dressed iMda Natassa. kscness was lovely to deal with - she made a fabulously detailed travelling outfit for Natassa and kept me informed every step of the way. Thank you so much!

18. I just commissioned a mori girl outfit from kscness, and am fully satisfied. It's beautiful! I wish I could take pictures, but the lighting is bad here at night. In any case, she was awesome to work with, and contacted me regularly about the shipping process and such, and in general was very nice. I would love to commission something from her again.

19. I commissioned kscness to make some boots on behalf of my mum. She made them to a specific measurement cos she didn't own the same doll and they are absolutely perfect.

She sent a gift to say sorry for the way although there wasn't really a long wait in my opinion!

Thank you for being so sweet and kind and talented!! :D