1. Please review the following thread.
    Please review DoA's Rules
    Dismiss Notice

Kseiznickska Feedback

Jan 11, 2007

1. Here's my feedback thread :)
    2. she bought a wig from me, I received fast payment and good communication ^_^
    3. I purchased her Danbi head and the transaction was 100% smooth - she kept me informed every step of the way. Wonderful seller - would be more than happy to work with again!
    4. kseiznickska bought a wig from me and she was excellent to deal with! She was very encouraging and excited which made it a fun deal ^_^ thank you!
    5. kseiznickska bought a dollfie dream 2 body from me...... All around Great transaction! Lots of fun!!!! Thanks!

6. I bought a head from Kseiznickska and she was wonderful to do business with! She is very kind and responds quickly. She also packed my item really well. Overall just a great person! Thanks so much Kseiznickska!:)
    7. I purchased a DD body from kseiznickska, and the transaction went great! It arrived quickly, and safely! Thanks for the great transaction! :)
    8. kseiznickska bought a Soom Gena head from me. A smooth transaction and a great experience! Thanks!
    9. Kseiznickska bought my much-ignored Moona from me and has given her the best home ever ! She is a pleasure to do a transaction with - such a lovely person and a reliable and communicative buyer. Simply fab ! :aheartbea

10. Kseiznickska bought my little TB Coco...it was a great transaction...thanks so much!
    11. I bought a body from Kseiznickska and the transaction went very smoothly. The communication was great :)
    12. I bought a Tinybear MOONA from Kseiznickska.

The doll was exactly as described. The communication was very quick and friendly. Shipping was quick and a great price. Everything was perfect!

13. Kseiznickska bought my gretel head :) She kept wonderfull, prompt communication, paid quickly and was all around a pleasure to deal with! thanks you so much!!