1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

kurisuteru's feedback.

Jul 28, 2008

1. brought a scenery set from kurisuteru. very quick postage and quick to respond. great little items.

2. Kurisuteru sold me a Goodreau outfit which was in perfect condition and very reasonably priced. She shipped the items out very quickly and I am very pleased! She was friendly, had good communication and I would do business with her again.

3. We participated in a trade ^_^
      Was a pleasure to deal with and shipped early although I was unable to for several days,
      Very trustworthy person, and her items were in good condition and I am so happy with the trade!

4. I purchased some clothing frm kurisuteru ^^ Everything went smoothly, thanks~

5. Kurisuteru and I did a trade and she was just wonderful to deal with! She was sweet and prompt in her PMs. I couldn't have asked for a smoother transaction, and I would definitely recommend her to anyone. Thank you so much!

6. Kurisuteru was part of group order I hosted. She was very flexable with dealing about how BC left out one of her items as well! Payment was prompt, communications were great! Would deal with again. :)

7. I bought a wig from kurisuteru and got it today. Very fast to respond and ship (:
      Big Green Light ^^

8. kurisuteru and I just did an in person trade (her IH Soo Ri for my SD Aku-B +cash) and everything went perfectly! Incredibly friendly and the doll is absolutely handsome, exactly as described too! ^_^ I highly recommend her!

9. i bought two wigs from kurisuteru. she was lovely to deal with and even sent me some little pressies with my parcel. thank you so much!!!

10. I bought a Goodreau cloak outfit from Kurisuteru a while ago. Great communication, friendly, and my package arrived quickly and in great condition!

11. Bought a Dollheart White Fer from Kurisuteru. The whole process was smooth, and she kept perfect communcation. Thanks!

12. kurisuteru participated in a Soom Amber split..... after a long 6 months wait it has all turned out good. she was a great member of the split. highly recommended, great buyer.... :)

13. Kurisuteru participated in a Soom Glot/Glati split. she was perfect, great buyer. Thanks again!!

14. I bought a Bambicrony Tan Elf Shlphia from Kurisuteru -- great experience. :) Smooth process, she was very friendly, and Amberlea arrived in just a week! :D Thanks!!

15. Kurisuteru and I split a Glot/Glati to save on shipping. She paid on time and and the split went really well. Despite the long wait for Soom to ship ;) Thanks a lot!

16. I've bought a MD Amber Wig from her^^
      She was very friendly, fast and properly.
      She answer all my questions
      It was perfect^^d

Thanks! :pcupcake

17. kurisuteru was in one of my group order. Working with her was a dream. I would love to work with her again. Thank you very much for the wonderful experience. :)

18. kurisuteru and I did a wig trade. The transaction went well and kurisuteru had great communication and was fun to chat with. I would love to deal with again.
      Thanks again! :)

19. I traded a wig and a piece of Fukubukuro to Kurisuteru. It was a dream trade. Thanks so much.

20. I traded some dollheart fukubukuro items with kurisuteru, it arrived very quickly- Thank you again!! :D