1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Kuromiya_Ruka's Feedback Thread

Feb 15, 2011

1. Kuromiya_Ruka bought a Delf El from me and the transaction was completely flawless! She had great communication, paid promptly, and was just all around easy to deal with. I would most definately deal with her again. Thank you so much! :D

2. I sold a d.i.m Ace to Kuromiya_Ruka the transaction went smoothly along with communication and payment. Over all it was a great pleasure working with her and, I wouldn't hesitate to work with her again . She even promised to keep me updated with Ace.
      thanks! c:

3. [​IMG]

~*~ Kuromiya_Ruka ~*~

She has participated in my 2nd Dollmore G.O. I couldn't have asked for a better G.O. team member. She was prompt, friendly and a joy to have a transaction with. It's because of people like her that group orders are so much fun and not a burden.

I would highly recommend her to any G.O. leader!

Thank you so much again for joining us in this crazy group order!

:cheer :dance :cheer

Over and out!

~*~ DECY ~*~

• Kuromiya_Ruka bought clothes from me, she is so nice and so kind. Super fast in payment and in replying pm. Many thanks to her.
      :)

4. Utterly positive! Kuromiya placed an order with me, she was loely to deal with, fast payment and amazing communication <3 I would recommend her to all as she is a great buyer and a lovely person <3

5. Kuromiya_Ruka bought from me a clothing item for MSD.
      All went smooth and perfect!
      Hope to deal with
      Kuromiya_Ruka again! ^^

6. Kuromiya_Ruka is a lovely person and a trust buyer! Friendly communication, polite at all times, prompt payment. You couldnt ask for a better buyer <3

Thanks again <3

7. Kuromiya_Ruka bought a wig from me. She was friendly, her payment super quick, and communication prompt. It all made for a very pleasant, easy transaction. Thank you!

8. Kuromiya_Ruka bought an Another Space pants and jacket from me. She paid very quickly and let me know when the package arrived to her home. She is so cute and friendly!!!!
      It's been a very good transaction and I will repeat, like seller or buyer.

Marley, thank you very much and I know you'll enjoy them!!!!

9. I told a Luts Modified wig to Kuromiya_Ruka, an overall very easy and pleasant transaction, I'd happily work with her again in the future.

Thanks again!

10. Kuromiya_Ruka purchased a hoodie from me and was great to work with! Thanks so much~

11. Kuromiya_Ruka bought an MSD outfit from me. It was a pleasant transaction with fast payment. Great buyer communication.

12. Sold an item to Kuromiya_Ruka. Perfect transaction and communication! Thank you very much!

13. I sold a parasol and MSD jeans to Kuromiya_Ruka. She paid quickly even with DOAs strange update glitches.
      She was Friendly and I Recommend her!

++++ POSITIVE++++

14. Kuromiya_Ruka bought a set of resin wings from me, and everything went perfectly. She was very good with communication even though there was a lot going on for her. I'd be happy to deal with Kuromiya_Ruka again anytime. :)

15. Kuromiya_Ruka sent me some fabric to make a top for her doll, she is lovely, utterly lovely to deal with, I don't think you'll find a nicer person to have transactions with!

16. I bought a D.I.M. Ace off of Kuromiya_Ruka. She was very sweet and pleasant to deal with! I would gladly work with her again!

17. I purchased a Luts El from Kuromiya_Ruka, she was very very responsive and quick with shipping. Super friendly & understanding seller! Thank you so much again! :-)