La Compagnie Des Radis 1/4 dolls

Jan 5, 2020

1. Hello!

I wanted to make a thread to be able to discuss La Compagnie des Radis Melba and any other 1/4 scale dolls the maker should decide to make.

If this thread already exists, please let me know.

If not, please share your Melba’s and plans below. I joined the preorder for a Chocolate Melba and I can’t wait to get her.

2. I also preordered a chocolate Melba! She's going to be a character I've had for a while- I was super picky about putting her into doll form but I loved Melba so much I made a few excuses haha~
      Only problem is the character is very fashionable and I life my life in the same three tshirts...

3. My Melba arrived today!! Has anyone else got theirs?

4. I recieved mine a few weeks ago too! I need to find the time to paint her though ><

5. I did receive mine last week too ! I'm so happy with her :D
      She only has a wig and shirt for now - I forgot to buy faceup remover :doh

6. I'm so happy to finally see more Melbas ! :D
      I got mine two years ago at LDoll.

[​IMG]
      Mochi
      by Audrey, sur Flickr

7. OMG she’s lovely! I love her aesthetic. I got my Melba recently but I haven’t had much time to play around with her, but now that things have settled around a bit, I’d be able to share her soon. I gotta say that Melba is my cutest doll so far. :)

8. I love Melba. She's such a fun sweet looking doll. She's definitely one of my favorites in my crew.:D

9. I love Melba. She's such a fun sweet looking doll. She's definitely one of my favorites in my cr

10. My Melba is enroute to Eludys for a faceup in the UK - I'm wondering though where are you getting your outfits from? I have no idea what is going to fit my girl?

11. I have a real mishmash of pieces for her- msd sized skirts and shorts are fine, but an msd sized dress I have is far too baggy on her torso and the waist is too low. Yosd shirts are better, if the sleeves are short so they look proportional. I've even managed to wrangle a few barbie tank tops onto her!
      I've seen some insta posts that slim msd pieces fit her, but I've not got any slim pieces to test that one