1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

LadyNyssa Feedback

Dec 8, 2007

1. I bought a Baby Brier Taffy from LadyNyssa, he's absolutely adorable! She was a super nice seller and was great to work with; she shipped him quickly and even included some really nice extras. I'd definitely buy from her again!

2. What can I say. Shes awesome! I just bought a doll from LadyNyssa and my beautiful new girl is perfect. Wonderful seller who made my day letting me buy this little cutie. Thank you again. :)

3. LadyNyssa sold me a doll recently and was great! Shipping was really quick and she even put a few little extras in to keep my girl happy till she arrived. The doll was exactly as described and LadyNyssa was wonderful throughout the whole transaction. I would highly recommend her to anyone :)

4. I bought an angel Pury from LadyNyssa and she was really nice and sent her really quickly. Thanks for being such a great seller!

5. I recently adopted a Yo from LadyNyssa. Excellent communication, shipped as scheduled. Highly recommended.

6. I also recently adopted a Yo form LadyNyssa. I couldn't be happier with the transaction. Highly recommended!

7. Had a super pleasant and easy transaction With LadyNyssa. My adorable little doll was packed nicely and shipped quick.. I highly reccomend any transactions with her.
      Thanks so much.

8. I purchased a lot of puki clothing from LadyNyssa and i couldn't be happier... the size range was awesome and i fit all 3 of my tinies into various outfits... i would gladly recommend buying from her... thank you so much :)

9. Just purchased a Volks head from LadyNyssa and it was an excellent, fast and hastle free transaction---very well packed. Thank you so much!

Paul

10. LadyNyssa bought a Purple Fer from me, her payment was absolutely speedy and, as always she was a pleasure to deal with.

I can easily and happily recommend her as both a buyer and seller!!!

11. I purchased a Puki Piki from LadyNyssa, and it was such a wonderful experience! The adorable tiny got here in record time, communications were a breeze, and I couldn't be happier! I would reccommend LadyNyssa to anyone and everyone. And she threw in an adorable wig as a gift!

12. Awesome seller! Great communication, shipped exactly when she said she would. Puki arrived in great shape and with some awesome extras. Thanks so much!

13. Great Transaction. I bought a Puki Pink outfit.

Communication great and shipping was fast.

Thank you

14. I bought a MNF Shiwoo from LadyNyssa and I couldn't have asked for a better seller. Great communication and extremely fast shipping. She's an awesome seller all around. Thank you for my newest member of the family.:D

15. I bought an adorable lil pink puki wig from LadyNyssa and it arrived superquick and was wrapped in wonderful little paper AND she threw in the most adorable little extra. SUPER great to deal with.

THANKS SOOOO MUCH

16. I bought her Snow Pipi Fullset...great price...everything arrived in pristine condition nicely packaged and even with a little present!

She let me do a short layaway and was totally awesome in terms of communication. I'd definitely do business with her again :)

17. I bought a MNF Lishe from Lady Nyssa, and it was a delight! She responded to my posts very fast, she was packed very well, she got here very quickly, and when she got here, Lady Nyssa had thrown in a free sleeping head! Lady Nssa was amazing to work with, and I would do business with her again in heartbeat. I would recommend her to anyone! Thank you LadyNyssa you are wonderful, thoughtful, generous person! God bless and thank you again!!!

18. I purchased a Luts Lishe from LadyNyssa. I just received her and she is glorious. Our transaction was excellent. Great communication and very friendly. LadyNyssa also included some lovely outfits as extras. I really, really love this doll.:aheartbea:aheartbea:aheartbea Thank you so much. Highly recommended.

Jane in Michigan

19. I purchased a MNF ShuShu from LadyNyssa! She was awesome, great communication, and she held onto her for me much longer than she had to. I'm very happy with her as a seller and the Shushu arrived quickly and in perfect condition! She even threw in a beautiful dress along with her. I also got some heart hands from her as well..^.^ I would definantly reccomend her and would buy from her again! Thank you!!

20. I sold my Soom Sard to LadyNyssa and she paid promptly and was great to deal with from start to finish. She also let me know when Sard had arrived safely. I would happily deal with her again.