1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

LadyNyssa Feedback

Dec 8, 2007

1. I bought a Puki Darjeeling from Lady Nyssa. She came very well packed. Perfect condition!
      She was absolutely wonderful to deal with. I would highly recommend her to anyone. A+++

2. I've adopte a Littlefee from LadyNissa and I'm very satisfied with this overseas transaction: the doll was very weell packaged and she offered several cute gifts with the doll. She was a very pleasant personn to deal with ^_^ hope to meet her again in DOA's market!

3. :aheartbea Lynn let me put a Pong on layaway! She sold him for a really reasonable price, and included all sorts of extra goodies for him, like clothes and wigs! Doing business with her was a delight and I am really happy!! I can't say enough good things!! :D

4. I purchased a Puki singing faceplate from LadyNyssa, and the transaction was flawless--she had great communication and the item arrived promptly and just as described :) Thanks so much!!

5. I bought a Heliot from LadyNyssa. She is an excellent seller who even sent him early for me so that I would have him in time for a meetup. I would definately do business with her again!

~mP

6. LadyNyssa bought my Hewitt and Toppi, she was fast to pay and great with communication. It pained me to see them go but I'm very happy they have a nice new home! :)

7. LadyNyssa sent me a Lishe elf to restring and suede. Communication was great, payment was fast, and transaction went off without a hitch. Thanks!

8. I bought an Unoa Sist faceplate from LadyNyssa. She shipped it quickly, pmed the tracking number quickly and packed it really well. I was quite (pleasantly) suprised at how securely packed it was. Her communication was superb and she was very nice. I would love to do business with her again in the future. Thanks again oh so very much!

9. Bought little feather wings for Glot/Glati Soom dolls. Excellent seller... fantastic transaction... wonderful merchandise. Sent tracking number and packaged them safely and securly. Arrived in perfect condition. And the little
      'tickers are soooo cute, too!!!!! Love the butterflys. Highly recommend this seller. Buy from her with complete confidence. She's AWESOME!!!! Thankx...hugz

- ShadowHawke -

10. I bought Glati/Glot feather wings and Glot default eyes from LadyNyssa and she was an absolutely wonderful seller - so friendly and helpful, and packaged the items very carefully and securely, along with some cute little extras (a special thank you for the eye putty!). On top of this, she did the fastest ever shipping I've had from the US: US to UK in only 3 days! I totally recommend her. Thank you so much. :)

11. I bought a doll from LadyNyssa and all went very well ^^
      the doll arrived fast, well packed and as described. She is a very nice person and replied promptly to my messages.

Very recommanded, thanks again :daisy

12. I purchased some MSD clothes from LadyNyssa, shipping was fast, communication was excellent and the clothing arrived in perfect order. I would happily shop with her again

13. I've adopted her Unoa lusis: Absolutely wonderful transaction with her. Packaged arrived quickly and perfect condition. Very lovely communication, she is a nice person : Very recommanded:aheartbea
      Thank you again :)

14. I bought a Soom Cuprit from LadyNyssa, and it could not have been a better transaction. Everything was well packed and perfect as described and she is very nice to deal with! :)

15. I bought a Luts Riche set from LadyNyssa. Great communication, quick shipping.

16. I bought Dollheart fer from LadyNyssa. Everything was perfect, communication was great, she let me know as soon as she shipped it, and it arrived very quickly, and wow, it's so beautiful. It was packaged extremely well, and LadyNyssa even put some gifts with it, it was so nice :) Thank you very much for everything!

17. I bought a full set glati from LadyNyssa. She was fast in communicating and very patient in answering my questions. She shipped quickly and he arrived in perfect condition, packaged in SOOMs original box and packaging. I'd definitely recommend her as a seller! Thanks again!

18. LadyNyssa was part of one my Soom MD Chrom splits. Went very smoothly, good communication and swift payment. Would love to work with again.
      Thank you very much.

19. I bought a cuprit outfit from LadyNyssa. She was efficient in communication and also in delivery! It really touched me when she was willing to wait for me while other sellers could have easily paid for it faster than I could. She was really thoughtful in how she packaged the outfit too! the featehrs in the outfit just looked amazing! I couldnt have asked for more! I really really recommend her to others.

20. I bought a full-set Hewitt from Lady Nyssa. She was very helpful and just wonderful to deal with. I recommend her highly!:pcupcake