1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

LadySaiyuki SD-sized Ted discussion

Mar 30, 2008

1. Question...

My SD Ted (NS) head came in, and before LS mails it out to me I wanted to plan what his body will be.

I don't care for the bobobobie SD boy body, and i'm looking for a more "maculine" sculpt. If I can't find one that will match the bobobobie resin color then I will just break down put him on a volks (tenshi) body. But i'd REALLY like a mature body for him... so here's my question.

Does anyone know of a "mature" SD body body that will match bobobobie resin color?

I know volks will match (but not mature enough for me).
      I know DZ "yellow" will match.
      I know iplehouse NS will NOT match.
      I know minimee NS will NOT match (however minimee WS will match bobobobie WS).
      Luts/CP will NOT match.

What about Dollmore NS?
      Souldoll NS?

2. Look who's here! Mickey Finn, and boy is he a knockout, thank you so much Lady S. Wow he is more beautiful than I imagined.
      [​IMG]
      [​IMG]

3. Oh Boy ....Natalie ..thank you...

I had his body ready and waiting ...and his head arrived today ...its taken me a long long time
      I thought I have found the perfect boy ...Lovely House Shin-Ma ...but I could never get used to his body ...silly me I sold him ..when I should have found another body ...and have hunted ever since for another

but I stopped my hunt today ..when "Kai " arrived ...I thought I would call him after my old Shin Ma Elidzavire .. ..but he said his name was Kai

and he is beautiful ..beyond beautiful ...he is knows he is stunning
      I love him ..he is such a character
      at the momment he is sat, faceless ...but I put his eyes in ... he is totally starkers ..in all of his tan glory ....and he loves HIM lol
      I love the bobobie body ..but dont like the hands ...problem solved ...your sculpt has beautiful hands

I cant wait untill I have a couple of hours tommorow ..to do his face and take his picture for you ...awesome ! just awesome !

4. I got my Ted yesterday in the mail, while I was gone. He is still bald, and faceupless Because the wig I have is cut wrong. Either way I'm glad he showed up.

5. Sadly, I'm not keeping my Ted (but oh dear God I'm tempted to) but I took these pictures of him blank and I just think they're adorable. *wibbles* If I did my own faceups I'd almost certainly keep him.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

6. shoot. ;.;
      he's so gorgeous. I just went and looked at your news thread.

...and man.... i'm in trouble D:
      is there maybe possibly any hope you'll ever do an msd???
      sd is just so huge.... ><;;

but he's so pretty!! ...arghle.

7. Pic of WS Ted Head on DIM Minimee WS Body:

[​IMG]

8. Awe thanks for such a sweet compliment ^_^ I'm so happy to know that something I sculpted is loved and appreciated ^_^

^^; sadly enough due to money constraints...I'll most likely not being making any sort of msd in the next year or so...I may not even make any at all...but I may and If I do be sure that I'll post about it and let everyone know ^_^ k

*hugs*

Awe ^_^ Sharon I love your Mickey ^_^ he's too cute ^_^ I cant' wait to send you his body all in non broken condition ^^; to see him as a full boy ^_^ I just know he'll be love ^_^ even as just a head...he's hitting it off pretty good ^_^

O.O Oh Carrie ^_^ *hugs* I'm so happy you love your Kai ^_^ I so can't wait to see him all done up ^_^ and i"m so happy that he is what you wanted and a little bit more ^_^ Please do share pics ^_^ I cant' wait to see your Kai all done up ^_^

^_^ I'm so happy to know that he is safe with you and I hope you will share him here on the board...or at least a snapshot or two with me ^_^ hehehe....*hugs*

he does look very beautiful...even if the body doesn't match...although...I can't tell from these pics that he doesn't match O.O *hugs and hopes he finds a good home*

Yay for my Khale and his 1/2 a day on a body before the body was sold with another white skin Ted head ^^;

here is a pic of how the DIM/ladysaiyuki Ted hybrid sold at Metro:
      [​IMG]

[​IMG]

I will try and post new pics as soon as I get them and have time...hehehe...time...I wish i had more of ^^;

9. Oh he is lovely ...I must take pictures of Kai I havent got any of him yet :D

10. and this is Kai
      why Kai I have no idea exept I kept thinking of Lex ? dont know why

I LOVE HIM ....
      he is the tan version , which is just the most beautiful colour

[​IMG]
      [​IMG]

11. Tinybear! Lex is adorable, I love that wig on him.

12. I've got a few sets of eyes for Nathan, all of them a 16 mm size. But they seem to be to small, or the domes might be to high. I can't really tell. xD What size does everyone else have in theirs?

13. SD Ted takes 18mm eyes.

On another note... on my quest for the perfect body for my SD Ted, I'd been debating spending the money on a DOI body, and in the meantime denverdoll is finding out for me if it's possible to buy the new 71cm boy bodies seperately from angell studio (LS tells me that their "pinky" urethane resin matches).

I want a sexy body for my Ted (or two)... I'll keep you guys updated...

14. I must take some more pictures of Lex ..he is now a handsome , tanned surfer looking hunk
      I adore him

15. Hmm... DenverDoll says that the Gavin/Van bodies are *not* available separately from angell studio. They recommended one of the new DZ 70+cm bodies... but even the "pinky" dz is not a close enough resin match for me. :(

So I guess I either have to keep looking, or order a fullset gavin, or break down and get a DOI body.

@tinybear... I'd love to see more pictures of your handsome surfer boy!! :)

16. Poor Mickey is still without a body, so his daughter Eisa asked for this photo with just thier heads. She said two heads are better than one. Hey it was the doll not me.

[​IMG]

17. Mickey's body came today!!!!! And my wonderful husband had him all together before I got home! He stands great, I love his body, I think he is perfect! Sitting is a challenge, but I will figure that out. I will post pictures soon.

18. Lookit my Mickey. Oooo I love him!
      [​IMG]
      [​IMG]

19. he is gorgeous ...Moona looks very pleased with herself :)

this is the latest of Kai ..looking gorgeous in a dark loose curl cut wig ..not blonde at the momment
      I adore this boy
      [​IMG]

last week the weather was beautiful ..you wouldnt believe it now ..cold and ...colder lol

and a gorgeous outfit I bought on Ebay
      [​IMG]

I have got him shoes ...but I just love his feet
      I do like the bobobie body ...but not the hands ...now with LadySaiyuki hands too I think he is just perfect

20. Tinybear Kai is so cute!