1. Become a DoA Archivist!
    Volunteers Needed!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Mod team regrets to inform the community that Mirodoll is now banned from Den of Angels. Please view the following thread:
    Mirodoll Banned from DoA
    Dismiss Notice

Larin-Lazet's Feedback Thread~

Apr 29, 2012

1. Please add all feedback for me here:

2. Bought a Soo Dark Elf faceplate from Larin-Lazet. She was very communicative and shipped the faceplate promptly after I paid. I would definitely do business with her again.

3. I bought Yo-Sd clothes from Larin-Lazet and both communication & shipping was great! I would do business with them again! :D

4. I bought a LTF girl body from Larin-Lazet on layaway. She was amazing and communications were great! She shipped super quick and I would DEFINITELY do business with her again!! Thanks! :)

5. She recently participated in my Alice's Collection group order and was a pleasure to work with. ^^

6. Larin-Lazet participated in my Dollmore group order. Great & friendly communication and quick payments. Thank you again!

7. I bought a YoSD dress from Larin-Lazet. Communication was just amazing and shipping was very, very quick.
      Thank you. A+++

8. Bought a wig for my new doll from Larin-Lazet. Super fast shipping, and very responsive. Would def buy from again! Thanks hun!

9. Larin-Lazet purchased wigs from me. Communication was excellent and payment was prompt! Thank you so much! This was a fantastic transaction and I'd love to work with you again!

A+ buyer, would recommend!

10. Larin-Lazet bought Migidoll Shion head from me and was an exceptional buyer: she payed really fast, informed me about getting the parcel and overall it was my pure pleasure to deal with her. Thank you very much :3