1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Lati Blue (Wig size?)

Mar 2, 2008

1. I ordered my Lati blue Cara the other day, and wanted to order her a wig. What size is best? Thanks! :)

2. Your girl's measurements are here:
      http://latidoll.com/2008_en/index.htm?mode=faq&num=23

Lati Blue Size female
      height : 43cm
      Head : 18.6cm
      neck : 7cm
      bust : 17.3cm
      west : 12.5cm
      hip : 18.6cm
      arm : 12.3cm
      west~ankle : 25cm
      foot : 5.2cm

It says her head size is 18.6 cm - divide that by 2.54 to convert to inches and you get 7.32 inches. That would imply she needs a 7-8 wig. But wait until some lati owners answer for sure.

Carolyn

3. my shaina has too a 6.5 wig but Censya has smaller head so I supouse around 6 !

4. I'm bumping this up! I'll be getting a Lati Kahn soon and i would like to know the wig size before i get him. i found a Msd wig on LUTs that i want REALLY bad but now i'm afraid it will be to big. Help me out please!

5. MSD wig will definitely be too big on a Rucas, who has one of the smaller heads.

You want a 6-7 inch wig - things that are marketed for Unoa/Narae/Yo SD.

I got a Honey Delf wig from Luts for my Rei and it fits perfectly. For any other questions you may have, please see the Lati Blue Line thread. For example, the wig question has been answered many times, with links to good websites to buy from.

6. Kahn has a pretty small head. 6-7 inch wigs will do the trick.

7. I have a standard 1/4 size fur wig on my Rucas head and it's a tiny bit big but not really noticeably so. It stays on fine (with moleskin and a rubber band under it). I could trim the back part a bit and it would look even better, but I haven't got around to it yet. I also have a 6-7 Monique wig that fits him, snugly. I haven't tried a 7-8 fiber wig on him yet, but the 1/4 size fur wigs I've tried all worked well enough.

8. I have a Latiblue Rucas and a Latiblue Mystic Kahn. I agree with the above posters including Sint about Kahn have a smaller head.

When I bought Rucas from Lati I also purchased the default wig -- it is a lovely wig but it is big! I use a silicon wig cover underneath to keep it from sliding around his head.

Believe on not Kahn's head is even smaller! Here is a pic with him wearing a burgandy color Narin wig. Not many of my dolls can do that.

[​IMG]

This being said, I believe the smaller head size contributes to the "maturity" of the Latiblue male molds. Dollmore Momo's head is much larger -- he wears a 7-8 wig size.

Hope this helps!

9. I have 2 Yerns and a Rucas and they all wear 6-7. I have problems with wigs for them because they have such peanut heads. The back of their heads are smaller than average so it doesn't fill the wig cap as well.