1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

LaTi Greens: How do like them?

Mar 28, 2008

1. I had a complete mental break down when the tan LaTi's came out and ordered two of them. I must admit though I'm a little worried about the non-jointed torso. So, for everyone who has one: How do like them? Do they pose well?

2. I had a LaTi Green white skin CoCo, but sold her. I wasn't happy with her white skin, she was too pale for me, and I was never brave enough to enhance her face-up. I also thought she was too large for me, but once she was off to her new home, I missed her! :doh I have a Green tan Lea on order now, though, but almost bought the normal skin Lea.

I thought my CoCo posed nicely. But, since she was my largest and one of my first "tiny" dolls, I wasn't very familiar with the waist joint when she arrived. I now have a few smaller dolls with waist joints, and a new YoSD who arrived a few weeks ago, who is about the same size as CoCo. I really do like the waist joint now, but I love LaTi dolls, so it doesn't matter to me that my new Lea will not have the waist joint.

I love all kinds of dolls, and how they pose is not the main reason I buy them, although I know it is very important to some people. I think it's really your own personal preference. If I love the face and size of a doll, the missing waist joint is not going to keep me from adding the doll to my family.

Sabrina :kitty2

3. I love them... Which ones did you order? I was so tempted by those tan dolls...but the timing was no good for me. :( I think they pose beautifully. The best I've seen in a non-jointed torso tiny. They sit and stand well...can fold their arms across their body and put their hands up.

Here's a pic of my (normal) Coco sitting:

[​IMG]

Another:

[​IMG]

4. I have a white skinned Green-Lea that I did the face up on and she is one of my favorite bjds! Here are a couple pictures of her:
      [​IMG][​IMG]
      [​IMG][​IMG]

5. :aheartbea Gyah!! They are so cute! I'm dying now!!

I ordered Senny and Renia since I couldn't bring myself to choose between them :sweat I loved the tan skin and outfits and I've had my eye on Senny for over a year now so it seemed like the perfect excuse...

Thanks for the pics!!

6. Please post lots of pictures of your girls when you get them!!!

7. I love my Lati Green Renia and she was actually loved so much that 2 more people in my area bought her as well after seeing mine. Renia seems to be one of the rarest of the Lati Greens and there are only a few of them on the board so its funny that there would be 3 in this area.

The size is sometimes hard to buy clothes for b/c they are a little taller than Yo's but not as tall or wide as Petite Ai. I have found that most of the Petite Ai stuff will fit, its just a tiny bit big and the Yo stuff is a tiny bit small. Luckily Tiarah ( http://www.denofangels.com/forums/showthread.php?t=180425 ), doesnt live to far from me and she makes really cute clothes.

Here are a couple pictures of my Renia, her name is Lorelei

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

8. I adore the Lati Greens!

I used to have a Ronnie, but he has a new home now. He stood and posed really well:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Right now I have a Green Coco (normal skin) on the way, after falling in love with Akihoshi's girl :)

9. I love my Lati Green Renia, Addie. :D I fell in love with the Greens thanks to AlhanaTsuki :P

This is a picture of my girl:
      [​IMG]

This one is a pic of Addie and the 3rd Renia in the Chicago area :)
      [​IMG]

10. I am in love with your lati green coco, she looks so precious! and sweet! did you do her face up? :aheartbea

11. Thanks so much! No, I didn't do her face-up. The pictures are actually two different Coco's...the first pic is default Lati make-up (ended up selling her) and the second is painted by a Korean artist named Kana. :)

Here's a few more pics of her:

http://www.denofangels.com/forums/showthread.php?t=162009&highlight=coco

12. I love your Lati Green Coco . . Now I have another one to confuse me . . so adorable :)

13. I have a Christmas Senny! Her non jointed torso isn't bad at all. I thought it would bother me, but it really hasn't except when I'm restringing her...

She poses amazingly well! Even in boots! Unassisted!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

14. I'm really excited now! I'm so happy I ordered while the tans were available! All the pics are adorable and they pose great!

15. I love my Lati green kids, CoCo and Will (Ronnie) so much that Lea is joining the family in a few weeks! They all pose beautifully, and I just love their faces.
      Here are CoCo and Will with their little brother and sisters:

[​IMG]

16. I first got a Lati green Lea and I just loved the size so much that I sold my Lati yellow Lea to buy another green.
      Thank you Sabrina for my Coco, I just love her so much!
      I don't see to many Greens around, sure wish there was a group just for Lati green!
      Here are Jocelyn and José
      [​IMG]

17. It's so nice to see Coco again, okiedoll! As soon as I sent her to you, I missed her terribly! So, now I have a tan Green Lea due to arrive home sometime in the next few weeks! :lol: She will be a big sister to my tan Yellow Lea, who I adopted from aya22.

Sabrina :kitty2

18. I LOVE Lea ...Green or Yellow
      I just WISH the green body had a jointed torso

19. I just bought the x-mas Senny from Lori XD

I put her in a new dress so the special outfit doesn't get wrecked :sweat

[​IMG]

Kuri helped me with the dress, now i gotta see if i can gank more outfits from my sisters dolls ;)