1. Become a DoA Archivist!
    Volunteers Needed!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Mod team regrets to inform the community that Mirodoll is now banned from Den of Angels. Please view the following thread:
    Mirodoll Banned from DoA
    Dismiss Notice

Lati red head on a blue body??

Sep 11, 2007

1. Just asking,
      can I put the Lati's red head on a blue body??

Will it look weird?? Coz I heard lati red's head is small but a bit longer than msd's head??

2. Here are the measurements from Lati Faq. According to this the Red head is at least an inch larger in circumference than a Lati Blue boy head. Yes the Red head is about as big as the largest mini head, but Lati Blues are slim smaller-headed minis. In additions, the neck circumference of the Red is 2cm more than the blue so the head would need mods to work and I think the head would look large relative to the normal look of Lati blue boys.

Red Size
      height : 63cm
      Head : 20.5cm (8 inches)
      neck : 10.5cm
      bust : 24.2cm
      west : 19.5cm
      hip : 24.4cm
      arm : 19cm
      west~ankle : 39.5cm
      foot : 7.9cm

They only list a wig range for the Blue heads but it menas the heads is comewhere between 16.5 - 17.8 cm.

Blue body size(A type)
      height : 46 cm
      neck : 8.5 cm
      head : 6.5~7 inch
      bust : 20 cm
      west : 16.5 cm
      pelvis : 18.4 cm
      hip : 20 cm
      arm (to the wrist) : 14.5 cm
      west~ankle : 27 cm
      foot : 6 cm

Blue body size(B type)
      height : 46 cm
      neck : 8.5 cm
      head : 6.5~7 inch
      bust : 19.7 cm
      west : 16.5 cm
      pelvis : 18.4 cm
      hip : 20 cm
      arm (to the wrist) : 14.5 cm
      west~ankle : 27 cm
      foot : 6 cm

Carolyn

3. Yes, the head size is roughly the same as that of a standard MSD, but the neck size is larger and fits most SD-sized necks.
      I think it could look proportional, but you'd probably have to mod the neck a little.

4. hmmm:sweat
      how can I do neck mod? *NEWBIE ALERT!!!*

lol

5. Check the Painting/Customization forum. That is a big different in the neck size. I imagine you'll have to put epoxy or hot-glue suede or something inside the neck hole of the head to make the hole narrower. But I am just guessing.

I still don't think it will look right.

Carolyn

6. uhuh, maybe u''re rite...

gonna change my mind :D heheh
      thx anyway