1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Lati red head on a blue body??

Sep 11, 2007

1. Just asking,
      can I put the Lati's red head on a blue body??

Will it look weird?? Coz I heard lati red's head is small but a bit longer than msd's head??

2. Here are the measurements from Lati Faq. According to this the Red head is at least an inch larger in circumference than a Lati Blue boy head. Yes the Red head is about as big as the largest mini head, but Lati Blues are slim smaller-headed minis. In additions, the neck circumference of the Red is 2cm more than the blue so the head would need mods to work and I think the head would look large relative to the normal look of Lati blue boys.

Red Size
      height : 63cm
      Head : 20.5cm (8 inches)
      neck : 10.5cm
      bust : 24.2cm
      west : 19.5cm
      hip : 24.4cm
      arm : 19cm
      west~ankle : 39.5cm
      foot : 7.9cm

They only list a wig range for the Blue heads but it menas the heads is comewhere between 16.5 - 17.8 cm.

Blue body size(A type)
      height : 46 cm
      neck : 8.5 cm
      head : 6.5~7 inch
      bust : 20 cm
      west : 16.5 cm
      pelvis : 18.4 cm
      hip : 20 cm
      arm (to the wrist) : 14.5 cm
      west~ankle : 27 cm
      foot : 6 cm

Blue body size(B type)
      height : 46 cm
      neck : 8.5 cm
      head : 6.5~7 inch
      bust : 19.7 cm
      west : 16.5 cm
      pelvis : 18.4 cm
      hip : 20 cm
      arm (to the wrist) : 14.5 cm
      west~ankle : 27 cm
      foot : 6 cm

Carolyn

3. Yes, the head size is roughly the same as that of a standard MSD, but the neck size is larger and fits most SD-sized necks.
      I think it could look proportional, but you'd probably have to mod the neck a little.

4. hmmm:sweat
      how can I do neck mod? *NEWBIE ALERT!!!*

lol

5. Check the Painting/Customization forum. That is a big different in the neck size. I imagine you'll have to put epoxy or hot-glue suede or something inside the neck hole of the head to make the hole narrower. But I am just guessing.

I still don't think it will look right.

Carolyn

6. uhuh, maybe u''re rite...

gonna change my mind :D heheh
      thx anyway