1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Lati restocking!!!

Nov 2, 2007

1. Title
      Restocking and Releasing from November to December.

Name
      LaTi
      Date
      2007-11-02

Hello, this is Lati.

Yellow Christmas Special ver. Elf type Miel will be released
      30 sets each (60 sets in total) for both 20cm Sp. type and 16cm
      renewal type in the end of November.
      And Mystic Miel(half closed eyes ver. Miel) which were loved
      at Valentine Special ver. will be available for Christmas Special ver.
      Miel too. =)

Tanned skin White, White Sp. Yellow, Yellow Sp. Basic ver. dolls
      will be released during limited period(from the early December).
      *We are preparing whole new outfits for them. =)

Basic ver. dolls will be restocked

Year-end and New Year´s events are also being planned,
      please check related noticeFor more information.

0. Special present by lot for customers who purchase Doll.

0. 2008 Desk calendar in orders for customers who purchase Doll.

0. Reserving 2% points of payment for Credit card settlement.

We will keep trying to do for customers next year as well. =)

yippy
      i've been waiting for ages
      oh
      there're still have the new year's event !!!
      go and check - -> http://latidoll.com/2007_en/index.htm?mode=board&db=board_en

2. SO great! Does anyone know if they have any plan for the Orange line?

3. Does anybody know what is included in their special doll sets? Is it a full set with clothes, wig, and eyes?

4. yes and also an exclusive face up.

5. Any idea as to a price for these full sets? I really don't know much about the Lati dolls.

6. so you're not too shocked when the prices are posted, I would estimate about $200 more than a basic doll.

7. they updated the restocking news with this info :

[ 2007-11-20 ] Close Sleeping Coco/Lea/Miel

Hello, this is Lati.

First of all, we are really appreciative of
      your support to Sleeping Coco/Lea/Miel.

We are afraid we will restock Basic ver. Sleeping
      Coco/Lea/Miel in the early of December for the last time.

Once their being sold out, Basic ver. Sleeping
      Coco/Lea/Miel will not be available again, So please
      don`t miss your last chance to get them in the early
      of December.

Thank you for your time. =)

8. Question: 0. Special present by lot for customers who purchase Doll.

Is this one of the large stuffed toys? I got one with my SP Belle and i think I had to pay extra EMS postage for it. I don't want any more of them. Can I request NO large plush toy Special Present if that is the case.?

9. by lot is "by lottery"

they said at their webpage that all the peple who purchase a doll in the next restockin (december 2008) will be into a lottery for win special present. (i think that are clothes sets)... they will tell the winners on January ^_^!

10. I have a lot of trouble using their site...pics don't want to work and the pages just sit there, blank. Do they have dolls currently for sale? Thanks!

11. Website trouble could be due to whatever browser you are using. Firefox is not compatible with their site.

12. Firefox is compatible, but the site is full of Flash, so you'll need to have the plugin activated.

13. Also, the lati site does not work for certain IPs. Many Australian IPs are blocked, like mine.

14. Their PICS ARE UP OF THE CHRISTMAS ELFS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

15. Yes, I see they posted that the dolls would be available at 12Noon on November 28th. What time is that here in the USA on the East Coast? I don't know where they are to figure it out? Is this a Korean company?

Also I don't understand the different head options. If I don't state a head do you get the elf head with open eyes pictured on the shopping mall page? The Mystic head is a half open eyed head with elf ears?

I am confused, and have lots of questions such as how to pay? Do they take Paypal, credit cards or what?

Thanks for any help anyone can give me.

16. Not totally sure what they mean as the english is a bit broken, but Lati is apparently changing their payment system. This notice is posted

Hello, this is Lati.

First of all, we are very sorry for your inconvenience.

We are afraid we are checking our credit card
      and paypal settlement system unexpectedly, so
      please don`t make an order with payment method
      by credit card or paypal before our posting new notice
      of normalizing settlement system.

We will do our best to normalize payment system
      as soon as possible.

Take care.

----
      oh and to answer some of the above question
      Both heads with the special are elf heads. The mystic head has the partially closed eyes and are found at the bottom of the pictures.

17. Here you can see the hour in your country. They have Seoul (korea) time.
      http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/

If you don´t selec anything they send the open eyed version. If you want half opened version (mystic head) you need to choose the mystic head chech box when you make the order.^^

You can use bank transfer, credic card and paypal for paying at latidoll.
      ;)

18. HEY you can't have both heads the mystic and the open eye version ? looks like you need to select one or the other damn thats not easy.

19. In the description it says the mystic head is an option.
      I remember with the limited Censya and Khan, Latidoll added that option for the extra head at the last moment. 1 day before the release.

20. With Censya and Khan you could get both heads though with these it seems you can't? I asked the question in the Q&A area on Lati if you can buy both heads. I will update here when they reply.