1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Lati Tanned Special Dolls

Dec 5, 2007

1. I couldnt find a thread outside the news for this, so thought I'd create one. I know there was one for the xmas elfs, but these are different.

Lati just released the pictures. They will be limited for sale from Dec 12-jan 12. There are both white and yellow versions and many of each.

I'm going to have a very, very hard time deciding.

Does anyone know if the boys will be boys or not?

2. I saw them this morning and almost dies from the sweetness! I really want a Tan Lily. But I am unsure wheat they will cost. Does anyone know, or have an idea? Gotta fit it into the doll budget.. :)

3. Does anyone else notice the sanded seams on the pics? I noticed this with tinybears SP white tan latches in her pics. Not sure it bothers her at all? Tinybear?

Thoughts on the yellow SP's
      But on thoes pics being how they are so small the color difference is stronger. Also if you look at the close up pictures where the hand is touching the face eeksss.... something just strange about the color on the hands, they looks so wavy and skinny and streaked. So not a fan of the SP yellow hands and I guess in tan they look worst to me. Well just pointing this out to save anyone from disappointment in case it matters.

4. I want tan Arin XD but I dont think I will have the money for her... maybe when it's januar and I have a lot of luck. but I dont think that will happen... and I also think my mom wouldnt like it becous I already have two new tiny's comming in around that time

5. I'm fairly certain I'll get one. The problem is which one. I like the limited whites too, but am not sure if its the doll or the clothes that appeals to me with those ones.

6. I'm probaly blind, do you mean the normal ones? basic and basic sp? or am I blind and are there special white limeted editions to?

7. They are really cute! I'm really new to the latidoll website, for some reason it never worked for me, until recently.

(edit: don't worry I'll figure it out)

8. Oh no...I really love the tan Lily. Curse my weakness for small, adorable things! x_x

9. Oh-they are so cute! I think my favorites are Belle and Arin...I wish Lati made more tan dolls...they are adorable!

10. Aw, Belle is a cutie, too! I wish more companies in general offered tan, but with the process of creating tan being difficult, I can see why it'd be limited to specials and such.

11. You're not alone there. I used to not be able to see their site from my office computer, but could from home and now I can see it wherever. they had something in their programming that made it inaccessable for some people.

Its good and bad that I can see it now.

12. :lol: I know what you mean!!!

I can't decide, I have to see owner photos of the Lati little ones. Is this special body new? for the 20cm? I find the hands to look a bit odd, but maybe it's just the photos??

13. Yes 20cm is the newer one the tallest yellow body. The hands are new style for these different than the very cute hands on the 16cm one.

14. Tanned Coco! It's like a dream come true! :D

15. I see what you mean. Now I really need to look to see which are special body and which are 16cm and then which do I really want and arghhh!

16. I looked and now I can't stand it. I ordered a tan Miel Christmas elf and now I want a tan Belle. Gosh, these dolls are cute. Where oh where will I find the $$. I keep selling on Ebay and these tinies keep taking my profits!!! Guess I have to find more to sell.

17. Ugh.. I was saving up for a woosoo but these little guys totally put a dent in that. u.u;;;

Anyone have an idea on price? I was thinking the yellows would be in the $350-$400 range..but I'm hopeing I'm off.:sweat

18. I knew I'd be in love with the tan miel @.@ and i dunno, the SP yellow hands are still disturbing turnoff to me. :/ I much prefer the hands on the smaller body~

19. Anyone have a guess at the price of the tan Whites? Gotta plan for the cost... just a few more days! Can't wait!!!

My daughter secretly (yeah right... totally out load) is hoping we could win one of the Pury's. But not likely... great incentive though!