1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

LatiDoll - Doll Restock

Aug 20, 2004

1. Do you have a link to the parts page (I know it isn't up yet though)...I think I'm blind, I can't find it! Or maybe I just need to finally drink some coffee.

Thanks!

2. Click on the yellow bar on the left, go to the yellow page, above the pics there are

Basic
      Special
      Limited
      Parts

took me some caffeine to find it too!

3. Any news on when the new color lines will be out such as red?

4. the parts are now available in the white, green, and blue line and they restocked some of their dolls too :)

5. Lati do parts for Blue as well.

6. Are all bodies female?

7. The Yellow and Green bodies are angel (asexual), and Blue are girls, obviously with those boobs XD

8. I wonder if it's possible to switch Blue, Green and Yellow heads/bodies?

9. That's an interesting thought... Does anyone know the neck sizes and head sizes of the dolls? Yellow seems to have a very small neck size, so they might not be able to be swapped with larger dolls without some heavy modification, but the size difference between green and blue looks to be less... It'd depend on the head size too.

It occurs to me that a Lea head on a blue body would make for an awesome grumpy teenager ^_^

10. I would go with a No , we were talking about this at Lilliputians
      yellow heads are too small for the other body ,
      and I cant think of anyother head that would fit a Lati yellow body *_*
      I dont have my green yet , but I dont think they would go either
      she is a smaller doll more like the petite AI
      , and Blue is MSD size

11. Lati is going to be releasing a couple of Special Blue dolls on May 15th
      The are called Innocent Moon and Holy Night
      http://latidoll.com/2005_en/index.htm?mode=notice&num=40
      http://latidoll.com/2005_en/index.htm?mode=product_list&big=4&mid=15
      (i love the innocent moon outfit)

and they are also carrying Peak's Woods, so far the only have the parts up (which is only the heads EDIT: and now bodies)
      http://latidoll.com/2005_en/index.htm?mode=notice&num=39
      http://latidoll.com/2005_en/index.htm?mode=product_list&big=17

12. I wanna see but I haven't been able to open latidoll website neither tensiya website for a pretty long time T__T

13. Yukina- have you tried clearing out your cookies and temporary internet files. I have to do that from time to time to get sites to work.

here's a couple of pictures of each of the new girls

Innocent Moon-
      [​IMG]

Holy Night
      [​IMG]

14. wow. Does anybody know what time exactly that releases in the US? the Holy night and innocent moon.

15. That's it. i think i'm gonna have to sell my soul!!...
      i love the outfits to death!!! I wonder how much they will be? Does anyone know?

16. i believe the page said 358... or 385. they are 43cm so even that seems cheap. I donno...

17. That price, $358, is for the BASIC doll only. It does not include those outfits or faceups. Tha BASIC doll includes a wig, eyes, slip, stockings and no face up.

I'm sure those "special" editions will be tons more. LaTiDoll has not announced the price yet. I don't think they post it until the doll is released.

18. im guessing the price will be increased by 200-300 more than the basic set. if you look at the other lati specials they are marked up a couple hundred more

19. *gasp* did you see? They are going to have a boy type! :o