1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

LatiDoll - Doll Restock

Aug 20, 2004

1. Oh whoa, thanks for the info Aya. *will be watching like a hawk*

2. I'm planning on getting my first Lati but I'm waiting on the basic yellow restock (for a Benny ^^). Anyone know when the yellow will be restocked?

3. I asked them when the Lati Yellow Special Edition Kimono dolls would be shipped & they replied the end of themonth. Just a guess, but I'm thinking re-stock around the same time frame. Only a guess though...

4. NEW WHITE Lati is up on the Lati site :) very cute

He is called of all things Kong! but is dressed like Robin Hood.

5. The Red Line is still new?...DO you think they will keep making these dolls past the summer into the fall?...or is the Red Line limited?

6. The Basic Red boys are not limited.
      (but the free glasses with the boys were a special offer no longer available)

7. Hiiiii she's beautifull!! :D Did somebody buy her? I'd like to see some pictures of her^^

8. Looks like latidoll will be doing a restock on the 14th. If you buy a lati red on the 14th or 15th you still get the free glasses offer-

i can't wait to see the new changes and events for their anniversary

9. Does anybody have any info on Kong's body? Is it a neutral body, or does it have boy-parts?

10. Does someone know when PeaksWoods will be restocked? Is their a date?
      Thanks!

11. i'd imagine that its a neutral body my latidoll green ronnie has an angel body

12. Probably best to ask that on Lati's Q and A Board. Some of the Whites DO have boy bits, Arin does for sure. Lati shows all the White bodies together (tanned, white and normal) and there is a body with boy bits there too.

13. I would if it would let me sign up.. >.> I sent them an e-mail about membership, and asked them about Kong. :)

14. Sometimes Lati isn't too good about answering their emails.:roll:

I'm curious to know the answer to the question myself so I went ahead and posted on their Q and A Board. As soon as I get an answer I'll post back in this thread. :)

15. Here is the official word from Lati:

16. Hi, everyone.

Let me get this straight, please. If I order a Lati Red Doll K on either August 14th or 15th, then I get the free pair of emo glasses as well? Will I still get the glasses if I buy my K doll after the 15th?

I want to know, since Im sure that I want to buy the Lati Red Doll K but not right away. If the glasses are limited to a specific time period, then I need to make my order quickly.

Id appreciate any and all replies. Thank you!

17. daniel, the way they make it sound is that it is only good for one day and then you have to buy them seperatly. but you can ask them to get a definate answer

18. Thanks for the input! Ive just messaged them.

19. Oooh, thanks so much for the info :)