1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Latidoll Lime Line Discussion thread

Dec 19, 2019

1. This is the discussion thread for the new Lati Lime Line.

Lime Line is a new big size Lati line with the same proportion as Yellow Line’s (Lime Line height : 26 cm).

[​IMG]

::: LATIDOLL :::

2. Wow, they're so big! I wonder how popular they'll be. I think a large part of the Yellow's appeal is the wide variety of clothing options.

3. Very cute. They are YoSD sized at 26cm, but with a 9-inch head... so I don't think they'll fit in with my current crew... but very cute anyway!

4. They are cute but the proportions are so different from other YoSD sized dolls that they would look odd among them.

I wonder if Lati has improved their shipping times. I have not dared to order anything from them after their shipping times got way too long.

5. Yeah, after waiting nearly a year for a doll I decided to only buy secondhand Lati. My only YOSDs are Lati Yellow Sp. which the new Lime would look way too comical with anyway. I don't know how popular it will be for that reason.

6. I don't know, I think they sort of remind me of Blythe dolls, but in resin, so might be targeted at that audience.

hmm, as for waiting times, getting a basic blank lati white, ordered February 27, arrived June 7th. (A little more than 3 months) But a painted limited doll I was waiting from early Nov to May 17th. (6 months)

so maybe the waiting time has gone down?

7. I'm intrigued by the size and proportions. If they open up with more head options, I'd better start saving now ;)

8. My friend ordered the Halloween one, it arrived in about 6 months. It's better, but still long.
      Also, they no longer offer a layaway, apparently. I asked when they released Lime, since these dolls are not cheap (over 500?).

But I think the target audience is more the Disney AMT crowd. The babyish princesses? But the price jump is a bit high from those!

9. Does anyone know what the measurements are for the Late Lime? Does anyone have one yet?

10. the official measurements are on the FAQ: ::: LATIDOLL :::

I think I may have seen some on Instagram, but they may have been bought at a doll show.

They are super cute, agreed. :D

the peach white skin color is cute too. But I'm content to watch for now. :whee:

If anyone does get one, do share pictures? :3nodding:

11. Thanks

12. I am now a owner of a Lime! Will post pics when she arrives inf a few days!

13. Haven't bought any lati for a very long long time but when I saw Lime I ordered one , probably need to wait till end of this year or beginning of next year. Wait time from my understanding is half year now. ahh the wait is long, please post lots of pics

14. I ordered mine from Doll Peddler and she was in stock, so she will be here this week. Hoping for tomorrow or Tuesday! Will do my best to post lot's of pics but life with a 5 year old can get crazy. I will for sure post pics though!

15. Pic for today! Changed eyes to 18mm and they fit in better. 20mm just had some gaps for being a bit to big.
      [​IMG]P1010778 by Julianne Alway, on Flickr

16. Soo cute , I'm really loving this new size lati made. I don't have any yosd size in my collection and I think my future plan includes a lot of Lime. I actually love lati yellow a lot and regret selling a lot of my yellow sizes before now I wish I kept them so I can have a mini me type collection. But I kept alot of my lati white so I guess I can do a Giant and mini comparison LOL

17. heads up there is a new Lati Lime up for sale , she is gorgeous :)

18. She's adorable!! Do you have any advice on clothes and can she wear YOSD shoes?