1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Latidoll Red AIDA & CHAIM and ADEL -- dolls with 3 eyes?!?

Sep 12, 2006

1. Well, I know in some cultures, that third eye can represent psychic or mystical ability, or represents some kind of magical power.

2. Could u post the pic here? I could not access the Lati doll web site...:(

3. Serendipity sold a doll with 3 eyes as well, but that was many years ago ^_^
      Can't wait to see these~!!

Sabriell

4. [​IMG]

Here you go. Um, it's interesting, not my type of thing though.
      ~ Jay

5. i think that's just chaim-the teeny pic of aida i saw he was all decked out in white and had only 2 eyes!

6. *____* i want to see the other doll- man.. SO AWESOME. I love third eye dolls.

7. He's cool lookin! Wish the third eye was bigger though XD

8. This is the other picture I saw. it was on the side banner of the Korean site.
      [​IMG]

9. Chaim is Awesome Looking:D... Thanks for the larger picture Kotori I really like him now. I didn't know how I felt about him in the fist tiny pictures. But I love this picture:fangirl: He is a Freakin hottie:D I can't wait for the rest of the pictures.
      -Anthony

10. I love his smirk, so arragant. ^_^ and his nose looks sexy

edit: I'm confused as to who you have to buy to be entered in the draw....

11. He's lovely but...I don't like him. x.x; The third eye is scary.

12. From what I understood it's Either Aida or Chaim.
      -Anthony

13. wow... so not my thing, in so many ways. omg i thought maybe they were making a girl. nightmares for sher, sorry I looked at this thread, omg.

14. I think I saw some BJD's with three eyes a long time ago now, but I can't be sure if I dream't about them or if I glimpsed them on the internet. Hmmmm, have seen the small pic of the boy with the third eye and very intrigued I am.

15. That looks kinda creepy, I like the face up though.

16. Love the half-smirk, but I´d prefer him without the third eye.

17. Same here, I love the whole concept though....That Face Up, That smirk, and the outfit (from what I can see so far)...What can I say I'm a sucker for Angels:drool .... And Fallen Angels are also pretty Freakin Hot:D But not the third eye... I'm not too crazy about that. Which is a good thing, because I don't need another doll, especially not Another M....Right?:? Lead Me not into Temptation Please Lead me not into temptation;)
      -Anthony

18. O_o.... or should I say OÅO

19. he's pretty cool... but i wish they were girls. SIGH.