1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Latidoll Red Limited Lobelia and Dahlia

Oct 23, 2008

1. Oh my god! :o
      I want to see how tall they're ....
      Hmm...I can't wait to see more of their photos~ :aheartbea

2. I'm glad the photos they released are clear. : ) It was infuriating when they only released silhouettes of the LatiBlue boys. D,: But we can easily see the features of these girls. They're gorgeous and have such soft features. Gah. Those delicate ears are beautiful.

3. Yup....
      I'm wondering if their heads are same size the redline boy.
      I still couldn't believe their redline boy's head are MSD size...

4. Dahlia~~~ -love so far-

5. Why are so many companies naming their new girls Dahlia/Dalia???

Anyway, they're pretty.

6. Oooo, I like...with wings, too...

I'd love to see more photos. I probably won't be able to buy them, anyway, but I'm very curious to see the fullsets. (I'm a masochist, I guess. XD)

7. yeah, me too, ryunohime...I can only dream of owning a basic version, if one is ever released. But ohhh...Lobelia....so beautiful!! (and those wings!!)

8. I think that this is the reason cause they are planning to keep off the actual red boys and release new boys next year :roll:

9. Dahlia looks like she has a dreaming face...I think I'm dead >_<

10. Dahlia is so beautiful! I just love the outfit and wings.

11. A popular name nowadays, isn't it?

12. OMG!! Are those magnetic wings?? *dies*

13. Actually, I like the head size of the Lati Red boys. Made them look more like teens and less like children with man-faces like most SD-sized males (proportion-wise).

These girls... I think they're very pretty and I can't wait to see the fullsets, but... I guess Lati girls are just not to my tastes. ^^

I thought they were going to release one boy and one girl though. Changed their mind? (Or.... is that the same face sculpt only in different outfits?)

14. i love their elf ears and outfits. <3

15. If anybody wants one of these girls and not the body, I would be very interested in a split, once I see more pics of the body if they put them up

16. They have the most adorable faces.. Can't wait to see more pics.

17. I really hope their outfits are not beautiful....
      If their outfits are pretty, I may have to waste my money again....T.T
      Well, I will have to see their body size first....

18. Gosh, the new detailed photos makes me want one of these girls. They're so gorgeous!

Different busts too?! Amazing! :D

19. I have to say I have fallen for Dahlia! She might even make me forget Beryl! I think I will stalking Lati doll site around that time. I am quite in love with her.