1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Latidoll White Discussion part 4

Apr 30, 2018

1. Who's getting new face T. Ari? I'm so in love, lol

2. do you know if their wait list has improved? when i got my last one it was 9 months, when people started having to wait over a year i swore off getting any new lati dolls

3. I got my last one in 7 months :)

4. well they are improving at least. i got my first one in less than 2!

5. I had to sell Hatti my Cherny-Basic SP last year. So sad..but alas, all is not lost. Today, my Christmas present to me came. I now have a new little girl.. Lati White T.Joy. I am stuck on one thing..her eyes are in a plastic bag and I have no idea how to put them in. Can someone point me in the right direction that will show me how to do this? When I get her all dressed and ready, I'll post a picture..maybe more than one.
      Best, Martie

6. @MartieTyler Many things can be used to set eyes. They probably sent something wirh the eyes. I use Macks silicone ear plugs. Take a small amount and roll it between your fingers into a long rope that will wrap around the eye. You don't need much for tiny eyes! Wrap it around the middle of the eye. Push the eye into the socket. The pupil should be closer to the top eyelid. It sometimes helps to hold the head upside down to see if the two eyes are placed equally.

7. In looking closer, I found some white stuff to set the eyes. Hopefully, I didn't use too much. Now to get the wig to stay on. I have the silicone cap but it still isn't staying on like I would like.

8. My friend bought one of their wigs too and struggled with it. She put mack silicone airplugs under that too, but I’m not sure how successful that was.

Thank you!

#30 Ruthiepooh, Jan 7, 2020
      Last edited by a moderator: Apr 6, 2020
    9. You might wrap some masking tape around the head. I would use Tamiya 6mm as it never seems to dry out or get sticky. It is available on Amazon.

10. #32 MartieTyler, Jan 7, 2020
    11. I won a competition of sorts at the Resin cafe, it was part of my prize. ☺️

I find toys all over, ebay, etsy, dollhouse stores, thrift stores, toy stores, kinder surprize eggs.. and the offcourse there is my own childhood stash

12. What is the resin cafe?

Not the best picture..but a quick iPhone picture. Eyes in (Mack's silicone ear plugs works wonders) Need to work on her wig a bit as I have wisps of hair in her face. Only clothes I have are Kelly which are a bit too big but will fit her bigger sister when I get her later on. I have a cute outfit that I can take apart and size down for a pattern..Also, work on cute poses and background. And..if she would like, we can get her some cute shoes. Oh, she needs a name.
      [​IMG]

#34 MartieTyler, Jan 10, 2020
    13. The resin cafe is another forum for resin doll collectors

How cute!

The tiny whites are just so adorable

#35 Ruthiepooh, Jan 12, 2020
    14. I am already thinking about a Lati white SP as a big sister. I am just not sure which one.

15. I guess with Lati it is a lot about who is available, or you can check dollpeddlar.

16. I got my little girl from Doll Peddlar. The only problem I am having is the wig won't stay put.

17. So, my little Ari on wsp2 body is on her way already. Last one took 7 months so wow.

18. #40 Ruthiepooh, Jan 30, 2020