1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Latidoll White Discussion part 4

Apr 30, 2018

1. What a cute bunch of kids! I love their outfits! Did you make them?

2. I did, thank you! :)

3. I think it's time I introduce my little one, Faith. She is a Lati White T. Joy.
      She came to live with me a few weeks ago. I have been playing with backdrops/scenery/staging for photography. Faith likes posing for me to take her picture. Hopefully soon, she will have a sister. More realistic time frame will be next year.
      [​IMG]

#43 MartieTyler, Feb 7, 2020
      Last edited: Feb 7, 2020
    4. My last late arrived after just two months, pluss shipping time, the latter was 7 months, lol.

Lovely garden scene and bench. I rather want a little Joy myself, but sadly I had to skip the preorder this time.

5. I intend on making other backdrop scenes such as one being a beach scene. Right now, I am supposed to be working on a miniature scene for a workshop and getting my dishes etc organized so I know what I have on hand.

6. So, Sandy can finally say she has her own wig. She still needs some greener eyes though to become herself.

[​IMG]Sandy. by steen76, on Flickr

7. Where did you get the tiny Rabbit?

I think the little lady on the left is Lati White? What are the others. I am still learning. So far, I am also learning I will need to sew clothes for Faith. She is still without undies. She doesn't like any she has seen. Not a lot out there for Lati Whites.

#47 MartieTyler, Mar 19, 2020
      Last edited by a moderator: Apr 6, 2020
    8. You are right, the one on the left is a Lati white. The three others are Lati white sp.

9. The lati white is so cute. Could it be used as a bjd for my 1/3 feeple 60? Or do you think its too big?

10. What a sweet girl!
      Does she have a new type of body? I’m looking to my lati and I see difference in joints.

11. I think it would work. Maybe as a big baby size.

12. Yes, she does have the new body, and I love it! She is much more poseable and slightly slimmer than the normal body.

13. Nancy, where did you get the shoes for your Lati White?

14. My Lati white has shoes from linkovalesia on instagram. The white sp girls has shoes from fatiao. I don’t remember where the boys shoes are from.

Made my girls some new cardigans.

[​IMG]Since everywhere else was covered in deep snow, Annie and Sandy ventured into the magical forest in their new cardigans. They were a bit worried they might meet the dragon, but since he hadn’t eaten anyone yet they took their chances. by steen76, on Flickr

#54 Ruthiepooh, Mar 29, 2020
      Last edited by a moderator: Apr 6, 2020
    15. @Ruthiepooh That's a sweet picture! I'm glad the magic forest was available!

16. Thank you for letting me know!

17. The bunny was made by Natalia Pinigina.

18. Does anyone have photos of lati white Elly? She is hard to find owner photos of

19. I love themall!