1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Latidoll White Discussion part 4

Apr 30, 2018

1. Adorable!! I am very happy to see your new little doll!

2. #62 stellarphenomena, Dec 27, 2021
      Last edited: Dec 27, 2021
    3. I love the Yuri sculpt, and I love those teeny whites! Yours is adorable. I hope you find her a big sister soon

4. My new Lati White Sp Yui with an Ooak face-up. I really like the size of the Lati White Sp!
      [​IMG]IMG_5212 by Jane K, on Flickr

5. What size wigs fit best, 4 or 4-5?

6. The one above is a 4. (Possibly 3-4).

7. I almost bought a 4-5 so you saved me some time, thank you!

8. I’m not sure what I got myself into, these little ones are so tiny and not very easy to shop for, lol! The SP body seems easier but I bought the 10cm size so is there any current sources for clothes besides Etsy?

9. The Barbie Kelly tops fit pretty well. The skirts are long though for the regular Lati white. I do buy a lot from Etsy though. I have actually gotten some patterns there too. You don't need a machine for them. and they come right to your computer so you don't have to wait. At this size, you kind of want to sew by hand anyway. For fabric, you can use an old thin t-shirt and light cotton. The nice thing about patterns is that you can get more than one outfit out of them! Many of the patterns even have stitch tutorials but you can also find that on YouTube. I do wish I could knit or crochet, there are a lot of cute patterns for that!

10. I don’t sew much but I’m going to give it a try since I saw something on Pinterest that looked very simple. I ordered one complete top and bottom set on Etsy but it is overseas so it will take awhile but I’ll have her in hand to experiment with a few things first and I hope I’m not a complete mess at it, lol!

11. Hello~ I just realized there is a Lati White Discussion... photos!

[​IMG]
      Lati White SP2 (in brown tan) is Ginger Cookie T. Berry (ordered the last day September, arrived in July), next to a Lati white T. Hana (The Latisland ver. Little lizard) in...what do they call that, peach white? and a basic Elly SP.

I noticed someone in June was asking about clothes! These poofy dresses are Obi11 clothes from aliexpress...I did adjust them though, since I like the fit to be a little tighter around the top. The cutest white overalls are an Etsy find, OB11 size, Ob11 Outfit /Doll Clothes /CraftsmanDol.

[​IMG]
      Standing... with the artist doll by Dasha Nuznova, sculpt named Zhu

EDIT: my poor T Berry (whose name is Piper) lost their foot in the mail....I have the piece, but the resin bar broke! First time for me in all my 5 lati dolls (2 of them are Lati Yellows), but I contacted them and they said they'd send me a replacement foot. Yay! Until then, still going to to take photos...

[​IMG]
      And these ones are wearing:
      Yellow Plaid CraftsmanDoll (Etsy) dress(OB11)
      Skirt-overalls: AlieExpress (OB11)
      Red dress (like a shirt on Zhu!) is by JiaJia (OB11)
      Blue pinstripes also CraftsmanDoll (Etsy) dress (OB11) (I altered this one a little. Modified for bigger arm holes so her arms could move, and I made it a slightly slimmer fit)

BJDhouse on Etsy...
      [​IMG]
      [​IMG]

[​IMG]
      [​IMG]
      Red dress:
      Jiajia Doll (right now they appear to be doing a blind box thing!) , mine is the Obi11 size
      Pokadots are from minne, a Japanese site similar to Etsy, also Obitsu 11 size (So, search terms are: Ob11, Obi11, Obitsu11)
      and the bunny is from CraftsmanDoll (Etsy)

#71 smilingcrescent, Aug 2, 2022
      Last edited: Aug 2, 2022
    12. I'm confused by white sp body.

Here it says it is 11.3 cm but the other link says it is 12 cm. Which size is it? Did they change it?

I am wondering because white sp looks slightly too long/lanky in certain photos, so if it is 11.3 cm then I think it would be better.

see 2 links:

Whie SP ver.1 Body SizeFAQ - Latidoll

White Sp. girl body

13. Here's a comparison photo:
      [​IMG]Lati white comparison
      the littlest one is Lati White (original) which is 9cm, and then is the second body in the line, SP, which is 11.something, and then last year or so they came out with the SP2, which is closer to the Obi11 size body, and therefore fits more of their clothes (except of course Lati is skinny, so it's hit-or-miss.) So, it's probably the difference between SP and SP2 that you're noticing. SP2 does have the benefit of being double jointed though, if that interests you.

[​IMG]Play time with tiny dolls.the pink doll is an artist doll.

I'll try to remember to take a dressed standing in a line photo next time I get them out for photos!

Resin colors, btw, are: pale (peach white resin) white (it's really quite white.), and lati brown tan.

14. Thank you soooooo much!!!!!!!

15. I found shoes and a headband to add to my T. Hana’s look. I need different eyes, one is damaged. I haven’t done much with this tiny one since I can’t find much for clothes and shoes. I don’t think I’d buy another unless I find a full set I love.
      [​IMG]

#75 NineOneThree, Apr 10, 2023
      Last edited: Sep 28, 2023
    16. I’ve had this SP1 Yomi for awhile but couldn’t find an outfit I liked on her, I need to get her some slippers and more furniture for her room. The SP are easier to find clothes and shoes for, I should get an sp body for Hana. I love the pouty sculpt!
      [​IMG]

17. Agreed, SP is much easier to find clothes for!!

18. Has anyone noticed how the heads for Lati white are getting bigger and bigger? The early sculpts (Laches, Arin, etc), have very small heads. Dolls released in between like Joy and Yuri have bigger heads. And then the newest releases like Yomi seem to have much bigger heads.

19. It makes it hard to get them wigs :ablink:*_* but I wondered if it was just me

20. What mm are your irises for your lati white (not the eyes). I know the eye width is 8mm but I'm wondering what about the iris.