1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Latidoll White Special Discussion part 3

Sep 14, 2014

1. [/IMG] this is Lacey my Lati white SP

2. Your dolls are all beautiful. Just when I think I'm done buying dolls I find more adorable ones.

3. i hope there is a nice Lati white in december in the lati shop , i want also a white , they are irrisistable

4. She is so cute! My arin is away having a face up he is a boy nut we will see what he would like to be when he come home :)

5. Thank you! I would love to see a picture when your Arin is back home. May I ask who is doing the face up?

6. I will post them for sure :) Culur face ups is modding and repainting him

7. Ah, just saw the notice on lati's website. I so can't wait to see all the cuties from this event! ^____^ I think I'm doomed, I'm so very sure that I will need one. :D

8. At last, I was beginning to think Lati had abandoned the white SP's. I really wish they would do a tan edition....

9. tan white sp size would be great, maybe there will be tans, lati had different tans in most of the last events..
      ... nah, will be too much to hope for. ;)
      but I'm happy anyway,
      when even the pics+"preparing restock" notes in the white basic sp category disappeared, i thought lati had cancelled the line for good..
      so i'm getting ready to hand all my dolly-savings over to lati now.
      yay! :)

10. There's a new pic up on Facebook. Is she the new sculpt?
      I've wanted a Lati White for some time now, and this release looks great so far. The timing is not so great, but since Whites aren't as expensive as other BJDs, I might be getting one this time^_^

11. Ohh, thanks for sharing the link boinks, that's great news! I also found Cherny while playing with the domain-numbers:

http://www.latidoll.com/2007_en/index.htm?mode=product_view&big=1&mid=29&num=8274

Yay for tan skin option! :XD:

Edit:
      I think they will offer only those two dolls and the Yui head this time around. I think this is a wise step by lati to not offer so many options since they are so behind on orders.

12. I should literally hand over all my money to Latidoll - I just want everything they make :doh

13. i know- me too! I already have two SP Belles and an SP Cherny but mine are normal skin and I would love to have tan.

14. OMG, Yui is adorable:D
      And I love the outfits in this release, so pretty:)
      Bu~t I'm not sure what to do, because every company I like is currently releasing beautiful dolls like crazy>_< I'll have to make a few very hard choices, I guess...

15. I know, I'm going to have to give myself a talking to and recognise I can't have every beautiful doll that is out there :roll:

16. pfft i've tried this approach :doh

i'm doooomed

[​IMG]
      HOLY CRAP!
      by costleyhobby, on Flickr

17. If I beg lati for my points from the peter pan release, I should be able to get a tan cherny! *eeps*