1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Latidoll Yellow Resource Thread

Jul 15, 2009

1. I don't know how to fix that, but I've heard of that happening to owners of Fairyland dolls. You might use some of those as search terms and maybe you'll find advice around here?

2. Thank you - Ill go check the Fairyland threads!

3. Just a question, I'm going back to Japan in March and was wondering, as my Lati Yellow renewal is on her way to me now, can anyone tell me if there are clothing that fit her that I can get in doll shops there? I have been to the Azone, Re-ment (puchi clothing), and other doll shops there before. But because I only bought certain items for other sized dolls, I dont have much to try for size when I get my Lumi. I was wondering if anyone has ever tried them on a lati? I know some of the sugar mag tops fit like dresses, seen the photos and read things on here. But Azone and Re-ment I havent noticed. Just thought I'd ask before I go. Thanks a bunch for any ideas!

4. Thanks so much, All this information helped me a lot!

5. Has Lati completely closed all basic Ver. Orders for good? or will they be reopening order options later?

6. No, Lati closes and reopens periodically throughout the year. There's a lot of information about their order cycles and practices in the first post of this thread under "When to Buy from Lati". Their schedule lately has been different from what it had been during the last few years. The Chatty Lati Yellow Thread, also referenced in the first post under Contents: DoA Discussions, is well-populated with members who keep an eye on Lati's notice board, so you'll always know when Lati has posted information on the next order period if you stay tuned there.

7. Thank you so much for the information!

8. Thanks so much for this helpful thread!! Answers so many of my newbie questions...I only have one lati so far and the new sizing confuses me :)

9. You all are so nice and helpful. I am really hooked on LaTi Yellow renewal size, and this is the place I come for info, more than anywhere else. Have a great night/day--wherever you are! ;) --and Susan--you rock the house!
      xox

10. You all are so nice and helpful. I am really hooked on LaTi Yellow renewal size, and this is the place I come for info, more than anywhere else. Have a great night/day--wherever you are! ;) --and Susan--you rock the house! I have a few more links to add to my collection--Yay! Plus, I need to check out Chatty LaTi and any other places here that you all suggest!
      xox[/QUOTE]

11. I am SO sorry for all the [osts--I am trying to get off of here but I keep adding the same comment instead. Pasta Fazool! Forgive me!

12. I'm so glad to know the information is helpful for all of you. Now that I have a fair size crop of Latis at my house (and I'm not spending as much time here on DoA), I'm not following Lati as closely as I used to. I'm always open to suggestions for helpful things to add to this thread.

13. Not sure if this should go here, in the chatty thread, or on the PukiFee thread.
      I just had a question about body swapping for the tinies. Someone posted a comparison pic on Flickr of the Lati Yellow and the PukiFee. I love the Yellow heads and I've been wanting a Lami for a long time but the Puki seems to have a cuter, more poseable body. I was just wondering if they would be interchangeable? I don't even know if they sell the bodies by themselves but that would be really cool.

14. Hi! I don't know much either but I own both types of dolls--I have never seen a Puki body for sale without a head, but after the craze (and I love my dolls totally!--but you know what I mean) dies down a little, maybe you will be able to find a private seller and you can give it a try? I study both types every night for relaxation (!!!) and I think about exactly the same things you just mentioned! Have a good weekend! Best wishes!

15. Would love to have some recommendations for supplies for t-shirt and printed fabric. I've found someone who sells braid and tiny buttons but struggling with fabric small enough for latis. Thanks.

16. Knit fabrics in the right weight and scale can be hard to find as yardage. However, they're readily available as garments. Baby clothes often have a good amount of lightweight fabric with cute prints in a small scale. Kind of expensive to buy new, but sometimes in thrift stores or consignment shops you can find things for cheap that baby grew out of before really getting a change to wear it. Children's underwear, new in package, is also inexpensive and has cute prints, but there's not as much fabric.

Hope that helps and if someone has recs for yardage shops, please chime in!

17. Hi susan402, I heard that CafeLati, (hosted by Ning,) may close down because they will not get the free hosting anymore! :(
      Anyway there is a Yahoo!Group of CafeLati here: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/CafeLati/ it isn't very popular though, and I suppose the format of Yahoo!Group postings may put old CL members off, but I think it'd be worth mentioning anyhow, and get some new people to join it! :)

18. yes thats true saabira has mailed members , if we, ie all members of CL contribute just $1 each we may be able to keep it open!

19. can't wait to see the new things available!

20. Thanks for the links, PrincessMagick! I posted suggestions to Cafe Lati this morning. I think I'll hold off and wait for the final decision on how Cafe Lati ends up before changing the links here.