1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Latidoll Yellow Resource Thread

Jul 15, 2009

1. Cafe Lati is moving from Ning to Spruz. Post #4 updated with new link.

2. So, I ordered a Lumi Basic w/ Renewal Body, and paid for a Premium Make up service. I'm realllllly nerves though :( Because I have no idea what the eyebrowwwws are going to look like. Her eyebrows are really the only part I'm actually worried about. I've found on flickr pictures of lil lati's with the Premium Make up. But all of the pictures usually state 'pinky red lips' or 'red orange cheeks' . Nothing really with eyebrow pictures.

I'm so scared she is going to look angry >< I just don't want her to look angry or sad. I picked Option C for the eyebrows in gray. Should I just take a chill pill and try to relax or should I ask lati about it? I don’t want to seem too picky.. because really I will be happy with nearly anything, I just don’t want her to be sad or angry.. you know?

3. wow!!I have to add this page to my favorite!!
      so much information and thank yuo for sharing!!^____^

4. Thank you as always for your super updates on resources for our little ones!

5. dear,
      I think this group might help you
      http://www.flickr.com/groups/latipremium/pool/

6. Thank you for fielding that question, lebianca!

Just wanted to say I added a shop to the Etsy list. Seems like a nice weekend for browsing...

7. Miriam (Mimisstuff) recommends looking at knickers (yes really!!), both childrens and larger sizes, as the prints are usually very small and perfect for small scale sewing :)

8. How fun! I need to go and see!

9. Oh.. OHH!!! Really really thank's for the information!!! It's so complete! I'm interested a lot because I'm looking for a puki puki or tiny doll >.<

10. Thread updated with new shop links.

(Hikari- You're quite welcome.)

11. This is an AMAZING thread. I wish I would have researched DOA and found this thread before I bought my first Lati. I made some mistakes in my ordering. I just wasn't educated enough in the terms when ordering. What a newbie I am ! Thank you thank you for this thread. I am so glad now too that you taught me how to remove the head w/o destringing! xo xo xo to you!

12. I agree. I only wish I had more time to come here and to learn!

13. Aw, thanks you guys. It's awesome to know people find it helpful.
      flgirl05- I'm sorry to hear you had trouble ordering. It is complicated. I hope you're happy with what you have now, though! I have a Lati ordering mistake in my collection (my White). Before they made it so you could choose the gender, I ordered a boy when I thought I was getting a girl. Under her dresses she's still...well, you know. But I love her.

14. Hi Jane.

Thanks for your answer, I'm so much in love with her big blue eyes, she is too cute.

15. Why I don't find good free patterns for Lati Yellow SP?? Only for Lati Yellow normal are good.
      There's a lot of free patterns on the web, for every type of doll... I don't understand why for Lati SP nobody do something for POOR lati SP's owers T___T

I don't mean those few and free patterns for SP that are everything except that cute U_U

Maybe it was better to buy a normal lati yellow.

16. Thank you all so much for the info in this thread :)

It's been really useful. I've been having trouble making an account on the Lati shop, but now I've read this thread I've found out that it's because I use Firefox browser & need to swap to Explorer to make an account. So pleased, as I want the news letters to find out when the next ordering is open.

My only problem now is which lovely girl to order. :? I really want a yellow lati, it will be my first. They're all so cute though!! I have the Lati bug and can't stop looking at pics of them!!

Thank you again!

17. Where did you find a lot of free patterns for Lati Yellow? I found just a dress and a hoodie.

18. Is it true, have the Pirate Lati's started shipping??????