1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Latidoll Yellow Resource Thread

Jul 15, 2009

1. What a wonderful resource. Thank you for listing all of this.

2. thanks so much for this information!

3. I'm going to buy my first lati yellow and I honestly have many questions before purchasing her so thanks for this thread and all the info.

4. debs adoreables has so many dolls listed, which doll's feet are the same as lati yellow please?

thankyou in advance

dee x

5. I use the Riley size shoes for myPukiFees-so they should fit the Lati Yellow as well.

6. thank you sweetiemom, i will take a look at those xxx

7. Hi I wonder if anyone can help me with this .... I am a newbie when it comes to knitting but I want to made some winter stuff.... I wonder anyone know where can I find some free knitting pattern for lati yellow !!! I am just looking for something really basic nothing crazy ... Thanks in advance

8. I saw the link here on the resource for shoes
      Deb’s Adorables (ebay seller): http://stores.shop.ebay.com/Debs-Ado...34Q2ec0Q2em322

Has anyone bought from them? They have adorable shoes but it says they're intended for Tiny Betsy and Ann only and not to buy them for other dolls. So I was wondering if anyone has purchased and IF they fit. I'd love to buy some from them, they're very sweet.
      xoxo

9. I noticed Leeke World sells 5/6 wigs. Has anyone purchased one for their Lati?

10. Can someone tell me how good the customer service is for the official site? I've heard rumours that it's awful and that they don't ship when they say they will... I'm not saying that it is true, just repeating what I read!

11. I've also heard that it's not so good, but in relation to limited/special doll purchases, and not accessories. I would be interested to know peoples' experiences with the official site for purchases of wigs and clothing etc ?

12. Hi,
      Can someone advice me please. I tried to remove my lati's head to send for a face up like mentioned here. By turning the metal ring and pushing it trough the whole. But it just won't go trough. I'm afraid if I try to force it I will damage her head. Its half way trough but its stuck now.
      Help please what should I do.

13. Does it wiggle at all? Can you see any room around the ring? If not can you lift the ring back up to where it's supoused to rest? Your not going to break her with a little bit of force but I understand not wanting to damage her. If you can't get it off luckily lati's are small enough you could ship all of her?

14. Hi,
      I tried to push it down with some force. But it won't go down and I can't wiggle it. But I can pul it back on it's place again. I asked if I can sent the whole doll but the lady just wants the head. I will try to explain to her again that I can't get the head of maybe she will understand.
      Thank you so much for trying to help.

15. You may need to close the s hook a little bit-Just use a pair of sturdy pliers and gently squeeze the hook to make it a bit less round. I had to do that with one of my Lati Yellow SP girls. Worked like a charm!

16. Oh it's not a S hook it's a whole ring closed on all sides. I was thinking to use pliers to make it more oval so it will fit true. But the ring is made of really hard metal. Not sure if I should try this. She is a lati tan pirate Miel.

17. All of my lati's have rings in their head too! Try squeezing the ring and if that doesnt work you'll have to partially unstring her from the feet up. (backwards from how I string.) keep in mind if you manage to squeeze it enough you may have to replace it with an s hook or something. if that's the case keep all the parts labeled and in a safe box till you get her returned, then use a thin wire to thread the elastics back through her torso. (I find wire easier then string to restring a solid one piece torso.) I know it's a pain to have to restring her but it isn't so bad, especially with a small doll. patience and a little time and you'll be a pro at it :)

18. magnetic hands were discontinued quite some time ago now, they are NOT an avaliable option...