1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Latidoll Yellow Resource Thread

Jul 15, 2009

1. Thank you. I was hoping I didn't have to restring. I will try squeezing the ring and then put a toothpick on the neck to stop the string from going down. When the head comes back I can maybe pull the ring trough the head and then put a s hook trough the ring it self or the string to hold it on its place. I'm not sure it will work. But I will post the outcome one here when I have tried.

2. Hi everyone,
      I did it and it worked like a charm thank you for all the advice.

What I did is first place a toothpick trough the strings between the neck and head. Then squeezed the ring with a player till it was an oval shape. It went though the whole so easy and I took of the head. Then I turned the the ring till the larger part was resting on the neck and removed the toothpick. It's so wonderful.
      Please don't forget if you want to put the head back first pull up the ring and place the toothpick between the ring and the neck only then turn the ring so it can go trough the hole of the head or the ring will shoot down the doll. You can always leave the toothpick but I just thought is was saver to remove it. When the ring is in the head turn it so the larger side is resting in the head and you are done.

She is leaving for her face up on monday. So happy thank you all.

3. I was wondering if anyone knows any photos of Lati yellow's trying on clothes made for blythes?

im specifically looking to see various blythe dresses or shirts/tops on lati yellows. but any photos are fine :)

4. All that I know is that lati yellow SP (20 cm) fit blythe clothes, but lati yellow 16 cm are a bit tiny compared blythes (expecially the height) >_<
      I have a question, do you know usually, when Lati Doll company starts the new sells? (Me and my friends want to get a Lati Yellow, :)) but she said would like to wait when Lati Yellow will have some updates/new dolls), so I wonder, when they will update ?

Thanks for the info! ^O^

5. For the new sales, Lati said december or january
      need to check their website on regular basis ^^

6. i don't have pictures of my lati with blythe tops but all of my lati yellow sized kids pukifee/tiny delf and lati yellow kids wear blythe sized t-shirts i have these ones from e*ay in just about every color. they are a bit baggy, but i like them that way.
      the black dress in this picture is a longer t-shirt from an etsy seller (bought a couple of years ago now so the name eludes me)
      i just put in links since none of them are actually on lati's but my sophie can wear the same clothes and they fit about the same way. long sleeves would be too long as would dresses but short sleeved t-shirts work fine

7. It's a great thread- now it's my favorite!!! :aheartbeaI finaly found almost all answers to my questions. Thank you very very much:abow:It's so usefull !!!

8. Hello, do we a photos of Lati Yellow standing against a straight ruler or a scaled background? Please?

9. Hi! Dresses for Middie Blythe would should fit Lati Yellow, but Middies are taller, with longer arms and legs, so any sleeveless dresses or tops would be best. Blythe (Neo size) clothes do tend to be a bit baggy, just depends how fitted the outfit is. Here is my Lati Miel wearing a stock Blythe circus dress, was a bit loose around the arms but the velcro closure helped with the fitting. https://www.flickr.com/photos/57150435@N05/12122513993/in/set-72157629300071752

10. Hi

Glad found this discussion, i've looking for Lati Yellow Coco Basic she's so adorable :)
      But in the website it said "sold out" is this means they wont sale Lati Yellow Coco?
      Or we can order her by press the "wishlist" button on the website?

11. it means she isnt available right now. they only have certain times when they open up the dolls for ordering. since they are somewhat random the best way to find out is to either check the site frequently for an announcement that the ordering will be opening, or watch on the lati discussion thread. someone will always announce an upcoming event on the thread and the basics always open up after an event.

12. Thank you auntbear :)
      So its means i still can order her once the company announce they are instock right?
      I will check on the website from now :)

13. yep. the other thing to know is that lati has a really long wait time after ordering right now (9months plus) so if you dont want to wait that long you might want to check the marketplace as well for a second hand doll, once you have access. you might be able to find what you are lokking for there. otherwise be prepared for the wait and you can always join in on the other thread for that too, most people there are waiting on one doll or another ;)

14. Oh dear 9month+ what an outstandingly wait *i shake my head over and over now*
      Ya i guess you right once i get the access to a market place i'll consider it for a second though its really great and wonderfull if i get the new one
      Thanks a lot :)

15. A new order will probably be up in a few days... I can feel Latis naughty vibes acting up.

16. I've been out of the doll world for a really long time, when I go to the market place to find clothes for my Lati yellow SP girl what are some key words to search for? Does she fit into other dolls clothes?

17. A really valuable resource - thanks

18. So many questions have been answered :3nodding:

19. I'm new to den of angels and new to bjd's and latis....I ordered my first today, then a few hours later, ordered a second one ...I can already see I'm going to have a big problem *bites nails*

Thank u for all the helpful info on this thread...I'll be referencing it a lot!!

One big question I have is, where can I find information about the different molds? Like people r saying I got a this or a that?

Oh, and one more question, do Lati white dolls sell 4 times a year like the yellows? I don't see any on the lati site now at all, nor on doll trader