1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

LatiDoll Yellow SP 20cm Discussion part 1

Jun 18, 2007

1. I hope they don't discontinue the 16cm version - I would be heart-broken. I'm sure others would say 20.5cm is a good height for there big little heads.

2. That really makes me wonder about what the size of the Orange line will be. I woulda thought that the Oranges would be about 20cm, but who knows if they're making the Yellows that big!

Here's the note from their notice board, I'm not sure if this hints that the "renewal body" is the old size or whether it's also been enlarged, like the sp. body...

3. I just realized that 4cm is 1.5 inches ... that really is a big difference. I am not sure how I feel about that. I love mine now, their big fat head and round bodies were just like my favorite dolls "Liddle Kiddles".
      I cannot believe how much older Sam looks on that body!

4. one moer thing the feet will be now 32mm ;).
      can't wait to see the new bodies but I really hope we can still get the original ones too.

thanks Margarita for those pics ;). they really help.

5. Well, The 20cm isn't my style (too many joints, hands are like the greens which I'm not fond of). The only change I can see in the 16cm ones is the swivel thighs which is good.

They should just come out and call them Orange...

I copied the picture and saved it to my Flickr.

[​IMG]

6. Please post pictures, I have one with the special body on order too, and can't wait for her to arrive. But would love to see photos of yours please!:)

7. I got my sp basic Miel and Lami head. I was suppossed to get a sp body for Lami, too, but Lati goofed up and I got only the head without a body. Miel is just perfect size, and very poseable. I got both without face up, so the pictures would not look like anything, I must do the face ups first.

But even without the face ups they are sooo cute!

8. [​IMG]

I just got my CoCo SP body yesterday.. she's very sweet! I wasn't prepared to part money for a 16cm body...but gave in for a taller body :)

9. I just got my CoCo SP body yesterday.. she's very sweet! I wasn't prepared to part money for a 16cm body...but gave in for a taller body

Don't you just love her? Here is a pic of my Coco whose name is Sunny.

[​IMG]

10. does anyone know how well the Riley clothes fit on her? i have a dress ready and I do hope it will be okay. . . she's got waaaaay too many toys already. i had no idea a tiny would be this much fun! Lati shipped her yesterday so I hope i have her tomorrow!

11. I have several outfits from Boneka that are for the Riley doll, and they all fit my Sunny just fine.
      The little green outfit she has on in the picture below is for Riley, and here is another picture of her in a Riley dress.

[​IMG]
      and starting here are some pictures of her wearing Riley size clothes.
      http://albums.photo.epson.com/j/ViewPhoto?u=4146437&a=32364031&p=75768854

12. Thank you for confirming that for me, Sweetiemom! I hope you'll be making clothes too. I look forward to seeing cute things for these dollies. Your girl looks very sweet in those Boneka clothes.

13. [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Finally, here is Momo. She has the little elf ears, so cute!

Hugs
      Mary-Lee

14. She is absolutely adorable, and I love her outfit!
      Where did you ever find shoes to fit her?

15. Oh, she came with the shoes.

And a lovely dress with head band, and her wig.

Hugs
      Mary-Lee

16. Are those Monique shoes she's wearing in the photos? What size did you buy? They all look like they fit her so well!

17. i have a pair of size 37mm Monique shoes that fit my baby, but all the rest of the shoes i bought don't fit at all. The ones that do fit are a bit big, but will be okay once i have socks. My baby is perfect, and Lati even gave me the eye color I want. i don't think i could go smaller than 20cm . . . this new body looks so wonderfully proportioned to me. I'll post pictures later tonight :)

18. oops double post. :)

19. I got mine the other day, but they sent the wrong body. (It was supposed to be a boy, but they sent a girl). I need to ship the body back so they can send me the correct one...

The 20cm body is very nice though! It's much slimmer and more naturally proportioned - I got an SP Benny to replace my 16cm Lami... and it's like he just grew up a bit. :)